Dr. A ♥ O

TSA protests & boycotts: If anyone wants more info and to sign a petition

10 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Don't be afraid to stand up for what you think is right. Don't let your rights be taken away from you one by one. There is power in numbers.

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." - Benjamin Franklin

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

National Opt Out Day is in 4 Days - National Opt Out Day , Join Them on Facebook

We Won't Fly Boycott - Opt Out of Airport Scanners with We Won't Fly Boycott , Join Then on Facebook

Fly With Dignity - Sign the Petition , Join Them On Facebook

Contact your representative and support Ron Paul's recent bill.

Congressman Ron Paul decries TSA abuses on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives 11-17-2010.

Rep. Duncan Blasts TSA "Pat Downs," Scanners on House Floor: "It's about money not security."

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

Cleocatra advocating support of Ron Paul?

I hope :devil: has some thermal underwear, 'cos I think it's gonna be a cold day down there!

And soon, maybe the :bonk: that came up with the current TSA policy can find out just how cold. :thumbs:

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

One day before the Opt Out Day.

I think people need to see what's really being seen by TSA in those scanners instead of the image they adjusted and released for the media.

Warning: They really are detailed nude pictures

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Do what you can. Opt out, sign a petition, file a complaint with the TSA

or another government agency, file a complaint with the ACLU, write to your

representative, have a travel companion video the groping, call the police,

sue individual TSA agents for sexual assault, etc.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg