Samoray

Look at the mess you've made

12 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Find a job you love to do, and you will never work another day in your life.

us-eg.gif

Great pic and spot on. Too bad the right in this country fails to grasp this concept.

I few weeks ago I switched on Rush and heard that the left is killing the middle-class, no kidding. Straight back off it went.

It's the equivalent of Bin Laden now claiming he's the one bringing round world peace.

Edited by Heracles

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

The things is too that everyone thought that he is gonna change the mess and debts that his predecessor left for him and make America and the rest of the world a better place, guess everyone is disbelieving in him now cause it didn't get any better.

Find a job you love to do, and you will never work another day in your life.

us-eg.gif

Filed: Timeline
The things is too that everyone thought that he is gonna change the mess and debts that his predecessor left for him and make America and the rest of the world a better place, guess everyone is disbelieving in him now cause it didn't get any better.

Better than what? Better than it was? I think that undeniably happened. Unless you live in the RWN alternate universe. Last I checked, we're not losing 700K jobs a month anymore but rather have added a million over the course of last year - private sector jobs that is. Also read that the October deficit came in 20% below last October's deficit. Yes, it's still a large number - too large, for sure - but still much better than it was.

interesting to see that someone depicts obama as not being able to properly connect things ....

How about how the Conservatives paint TARP as being an Obama program? How much worse would our unemployment rate have been without it?

Ken y Leidys’ Timeline

May 1, 2009 - I-129 F (NOA-1)

Aug 4, 2009 - I-129 F (NOA-2)

Oct 7, 2009 - Bogota Interview

Oct 16, 2009 - Diomesa package arrived in downtown Barranquilla

Oct 20, 2009 - Leidys took bus to Diomesa Office to pick up Visa/Passport package because ("We don't deliver to your Barrio").

Nov 22, 2009 - POE (30 min.) Los Angeles, Intl.

Dec 27, 2009 - Wedding

March 8, 2010 - AOS NOA

April 8, 2010 - AOS BIO (in Riverside, CA)

May 11, 2010 - AOS AP

May 24, 2010 - AOS Interview

May 27, 2010 - AOS EAD May 27, 2010

Jun 18, 2010 - Green Card Received!

Apr 07, 2012 - ROC Filed

Oct 11, 2012 - ROC RFE

Jan 08, 2013 - CONDITIONS REMOVED!!!

VicFrndz.jpgBAQ+Taxi.jpgclubberz.jpgCumbiaz.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Better than what? Better than it was? I think that undeniably happened. Unless you live in the RWN alternate universe. Last I checked, we're not losing 700K jobs a month anymore but rather have added a million over the course of last year - private sector jobs that is. Also read that the October deficit came in 20% below last October's deficit. Yes, it's still a large number - too large, for sure - but still much better than it was.

Alternative universe of the "new normal" you mean.

Unemployment at nearly 10% is no joke except to Democrats who call it the new normal.

Most voters disagreed with the happy days are here again line on election day and the stock market shot up the next day.

Housing was the main problem not healthcare reform that most people didn't want it but Obama said to hell with to the people and they paid him back in spades.

Edited by alienlovechild

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Unemployment at nearly 10% is no joke except to Democrats who call it the new normal.

Most voters disagreed with the happy days are here again line on election day and the stock market shot up the next day.

Housing was the main problem not healthcare reform that most people didn't want it but Obama said to hell with to the people and they paid him back in spades.

Any objections to the facts I presented or just your regular rant?

Without the TARP, the country would have had a 15%+ unemployment - Depression.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Everyone knows this. Everyone outside the alternate RWN universe that is.

The right stick to this baseless notion of let the market fail and then all is good. You cannot illustrate otherwise, as they see this as religious in nature.

Essentially, in their opinion, it's normal for a country's wealth to be wiped out. In addition, allowing the same people who caused it and walked away with billions, to buy back again at the new low prices. They're not interested in reason, let alone to care to ask why other first world countries have not had a single recession since 88; yet another Wall Street induced recession, due to the lack of regulation and unabated greed.

I understand that those that are dirty and wealthy see no problem with this. What I fail to comprehend is how any logical middle American could actually cheer this own. Cheers their wealth [yet again] being reduced to laughable levels, then votes the ideology and party responsible straight back into office.

While I was driving the other day, I really appreciated all of the new and updated roads as a result of the recovery act.

While I was driving the other day, I really appreciated all of the new and updated roads as a result of the recovery act.

Trust me, those that did work on them roads should appreciate them even more. But many of them are probably out there lamenting that the stimulus did not work not recognizing that it was that very package that allowed them to continue to butter their bread.