elingeniero

I forgot the passport size pics, and paying rush processing fee after submitting I129-F

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I sent in the K-1 visa app on Sept 22nd, just before going out to

visit her again. Got back a couple of days ago, and sitting out

on my table in plain view are hers and mine passport photos. Argh.

I got the notice that they have my application fee, so I know that

they got the application. Is it possible to send in the photos now,

to prevent an RFE?

While I'm at it can I go ahead and send the rush processing fee?

How much time can we save that way?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Wait until you get the RFE, otherwise your photos will get lost along the way.

There is no rush processing.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I sent in the K-1 visa app on Sept 22nd, just before going out to

visit her again. Got back a couple of days ago, and sitting out

on my table in plain view are hers and mine passport photos. Argh.

I got the notice that they have my application fee, so I know that

they got the application. Is it possible to send in the photos now,

to prevent an RFE?

While I'm at it can I go ahead and send the rush processing fee?

How much time can we save that way?

K-1s are not eligible for rush processing. Send NOTHING MORE until you get an RFE. It will only go into the USCIS black hole.

Edited by Gary and Alla

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I concur. Wait for the request. I've been trying to update an address change of my fiance for 9 months, through USCIS, NVC and the Consulate. Still not sure if they got it right.

Good Luck,

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.