Cipriana

Dead fiancées

78 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

I have found out talking with fellows that almost every arab guy who has interest to marry foreign woman had a fiancée or close girlfriend who died under tragical circumstances usually before the wedding. It seems that this is a "nationwide game". I wonder who many of your men came out with such story.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I have found out talking with fellows that almost every arab guy who has interest to marry foreign woman had a fiancée or close girlfriend who died under tragical circumstances usually before the wedding. It seems that this is a "nationwide game". I wonder who many of your men came out with such story.

Not my Ahmed!!! So I guess a few of your fellows arent so accurate!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Been on VJ a long time and have never heard this. Sounds fishy if you ask me.

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I would not doubt that. I bet they came back to life after the guy gets his citizenship :innocent:

01/2006 - Filed k1(1st time)

04/2006 - Interview (1st time) denied

Waited, waited...... no review

06/2009 - Filed k1 (2nd time)

09/2009 - NOA 2 approved

12/2009 - Interview (2nd time) APPROVED! VISA ISSUED

02/2010 - Arrived USA

04/2010 - Married

AOS Timeline

4/19/2010-Sent to Chicago Lockbox

4/26/2010-Received texts and emails 7th day

4/30/2010-Received NOA's(Hardcopies) 11th day

5/3/2010-Received ASC appointment notice(mailed 4/29/2010)14th day

5/7/2010-Walk-in Biometrics done(2 weeks earlier)18th day

5/13/2010-Case transferred to CSC

6/2/2010- Case received/resumed at CSC

6/18,6/22,6/23 AOS touches

6/28/2010- EAD production and touch on AP

6/29/2010-AOS APPROVED

7/2/2010- 2nd update on EAD production and touched on AP....

7/6/2010- Received "Welcome Letter" and AP document

7/12/2010-Received GREEN CARD and EAD

greencard.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Couldn't edit - what I meant was I suppose it happens that people tell this story whether it's true or not. I'm leading towards usually not true since those are crazy odds. My husband was never involved in a serious relationship prior to us being engaged then married so I didn't hear that one myself.

"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

I have heard myself and when our relation turned to serious he apologised and told me the truth. I did not want to grab all yours attention just wanted to know what is behind this phenomenon. He never told me why he told me this at the beginning of our relationship but I think that I know why.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Do you know what???? I AM SO SO SO SICK OF PEOPLE TALKING, THINKING AND BEHAVING POORLY TOWARdS MEN OF ARABIC DESCENT!!! Really it is just disgusting and of poor taste.

I have never in my life knew a more descent and loving kind and understanding man in all my life than my husband Ahmed, really I find myself in awe of him and his culture, beliefs and traditions.

So maybe you need to start checking for facts rather than stories made up by some ignorant person with nothing else better to do. :bonk::bonk::bonk:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.