Trumplestiltskin

Why are people here so irrational about the election?

121 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I can purchase block after block in your no good state, how about yourself? Or is that hairdresser shop the best you have.

so you think. :rolleyes:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

so you think. :rolleyes:

$175k is a joke. I have not seen those sort of prices in over 18 years. How about your current state? How are property prices doing there? Do you guys have running water yet?

Edited by Heracles

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Timeline

$175k is a joke. I have not seen those sort of prices in over 18 years. How about your current state? How are property prices doing there? Do you guys have running water yet?

you just love to stereotype, don't you?

you have 175k sitting around? i doubt it.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

you just love to stereotype, don't you?

you have 175k sitting around? i doubt it.

Nah, I just sell one investment property and with the equity I receive alone, I end up buying an entire block of wherever you live - ya'll.

You are correct though, I could buy one entire house in Houston in cash. Why would I want to?

Edited by Heracles

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Timeline

Nah, I just sell one investment property and with the equity I receive alone, I end up buying an entire block of wherever you live - ya'll.

You are correct though, I could buy one entire house in Houston in cash. Why would I want to?

one house is not one block. or haven't you broke the code on that yet?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

one house is not one block. or haven't you broke the code on that yet?

One house in cash, a block using 10 percent down.

Texas is too cheap for my standards anyway.

Can you imagine I combine resources with my siblings, old man and relatives. We'd buy half of Texas.

Edited by Heracles

Timeline

One house in cash, a block using 10 percent down.

Texas is too cheap for my standards anyway.

Can you imagine I combine resources with my siblings, old man and relatives. We'd buy half of Texas.

so that's different from your earlier statement, about buying block after block.

:secret: good luck getting a loan to do that, they want something known as a "down payment" or "collateral". :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

so that's different from your earlier statement, about buying block after block.

:secret: good luck getting a loan to do that, they want something known as a "down payment" or "collateral". :lol:

10% of $175 = $17.5K

Surely you can do the math here...

Timeline

10% of $175 = $17.5K

Surely you can do the math here...

been doing math much more difficult than that before you was even born. maybe you should revisit your earlier statement and figure out what the down payment is for an entire block. B-)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

been doing math much more difficult than that before you was even born. maybe you should revisit your earlier statement and figure out what the down payment is for an entire block. B-)

You must be pretty bored today to keep feeding trolls. Rejoice because life is good.kicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif

Was that before or after your Military training? I can see exactly how 'smart' those military types are on here, prime example is the gun-toting clown from Ohio on here. Speaking of loser fucktards, he has not been on here for a while, must be planning his militia.

You must be pretty bored today to keep feeding trolls. Rejoice because life is good.[/img]

He he, the resident:

hillbilly.gif

Edited by Heracles

Timeline

Was that before or after your Military training? I can see exactly how 'smart' those military types are on here, prime example is the gun-toting clown from Ohio on here. Speaking of loser fucktards, he has not been on here for a while, must be planning his militia.

baiting so soon in the morning? what did you have for breakfast today?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I'm glad you don't brag about your wealth.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015