alienlovechild

Death Toll From Iraq Church Standoff Rises

52 posts in this topic

Bottom line is if you eliminated all Christians/Jews/Atheists then you might save <100 deaths a year from "attacks". Keep in mind that these "attacks" are not in the name of religion. I'm talking about a white dude that is insane and loses his job so kills a few of his coworkers and then himself. And we'll just assume that the attacker is one of the said religions. These attackers are psychopaths and, again, not committing their terrorist attacks in the name of religion.

Now on the other hand, if you eliminated all Muslims you would save 1000s upon 1000s of deaths a year. The problem with these attackers is they commit their terrorist acts in the name of Islam. That is the difference.

You would also save TENS OF BILLIONS of dollars in infrastructure damages as the extremist Muslim suicide bombers like to blow themselves up and destroy as much as possible.

Mods check out this account, as it has been hijacked by logic..

Edited by Heracles

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

If Christians had been eliminated, we could have avoided the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, colonialism in Africa and Latin America, the Bloody Reformation, the IRA, slavery in the New World, the destruction of aboriginal communities and their forced conversion to Christianity in the name of Divine Providence, sterilization of undesirable minorities, the reservation system, the crude creation of Middle East boundaries and tribal infighting, the Ku Klux Klan, lynchings, Rosewood, Jim Crow, the Civil Rights Movement, the Gay rights movement, Blue Laws, abortion bombings, feminism, eugenics, WWII, Wahabbism, the plunder of South American resources to fund the Renaissance, the Salam Witch hunt, and an abundance of other historical evils too long to continue here.

I wouldn't go down this road as the same list regarding Islam is 100 times longer. Not to mention, have you noticed the dates on those incidents. Whereas, 10 times that could be listed just for the last 10 years.

Hey I have an idea... why not build the "healing" Ground Zero Mosque over there where it's really really needed?

:whistle:

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

That's not what's being said though, is it.

The post that initiated this made a unjustifiable sweeping statement that is both ignorant and factually wrong.

Welcome sanity. May you not suffer from the brain damage so abundant here.

Welcome sanity. May you not suffer from the brain damage so abundant here.

Actually, Pike agreeing with you illustrates to me exactly how insane your P.O.V is versus the norm.

Timeline

Yes only White Christian Bigots see a link between Islam and Terrorism...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkFmalrQ-IQ

You posted a video of a bigot who agrees with you to prove that you're not a bigot. I've told you before, folks with your mindset have more in common with the terrorists than with logic. So much so, that you missed the obvious irony of this.

You posted a video of a bigot who agrees with you to prove that you're not a bigot. I've told you before, folks with your mindset have more in common with the terrorists than with logic. So much so, that you missed the obvious irony of this.

Considering your P.O.V, it's quite clear who the actual bigot is on here Habibti. In fact, find me any topic where you accept a differing point of view. Just one.

but but in 1321 ... :lol:

Edited by Heracles

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Bottom line is if you eliminated all Christians/Jews/Atheists then you might save <100 deaths a year from "attacks". Keep in mind that these "attacks" are not in the name of religion. I'm talking about a white dude that is insane and loses his job so kills a few of his coworkers and then himself. And we'll just assume that the attacker is one of the said religions. These attackers are psychopaths and, again, not committing their terrorist attacks in the name of religion.

Now on the other hand, if you eliminated all Muslims you would save 1000s upon 1000s of deaths a year. The problem with these attackers is they commit their terrorist acts in the name of Islam. That is the difference.

You would also save TENS OF BILLIONS of dollars in infrastructure damages as the extremist Muslim suicide bombers like to blow themselves up and destroy as much as possible.

But how do you propose toi elminate Muslims? Pass a law? "No Muslims allowed". It seems to me that Terrorists that follow Islam are killing, by far, more people that follow Islam that any other religion. So if we want to eliminate Islam, what better way than suicide bombers that follow Islam? Cruise missliles would hardly be more effective and have lotsa worse PR implications. Soffiya, for example, would go absolutely ape-sh*t at the suggestion of targeting outdoor markets or religious gatherings with cruise missiles. Yet if a suicide bomber that follows the religion of Islam does the SAME THING...Soffiya makes excuses for them. "They are not Islamic" and such.

But then we have terrorism and you are against that.

It seems that the terrorism you "despise" is eliminating the people you want to eliminate in the only way they can be "eliminated". Why not just get out of there at let them have at it? Certainly you are not losing sleep over destroyed bridges and roads are you?

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

I can think of few here less qualified than you to define the norm for the rest of us.

Yes, I nearly forgot, you're an expert in everything Habibti.

I'd tell you want you really are but it would violate the TOS and you would run to the mods.

Edited by Heracles

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Considering your P.O.V, it's quite clear who the actual bigot is on here Habibti. In fact, find me any topic where you accept a differing point of view. Just one.

Article?

Actually, Pike agreeing with you illustrates to me exactly how insane your P.O.V is versus the norm.

Private Pike converted to a Republican and no longer posts here. he is working for FOX news as a correspondent in the UK.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

When did Christianity stop being evil? Name the date.

BTW, I'm not your male lover, get that straight. Another sloppy show of stupidity from the guy with the imaginary Muslim friends. Will it ever end?

That's not what's being said though, is it.

The post that initiated this made a unjustifiable sweeping statement that is both ignorant and factually wrong.

What's being said is Islam has nothing to do with terrorism, which is both sweeping and factually wrong. At least according to the warped minds, watch that video, of the spiritual leadership behind Islamic Terrorist organizations.

What is implied or outright claimed is that saying so is somehow only ignorant bigotry, which is also sweeping and factually wrong.

Sadly there is a subset within Islam that believes and acts upon this religious interpretation of the Koran and believes violent Jihad is what the great prophet commanded until there is no other religion but Islam practiced on earth.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

BTW, I'm not your male lover, get that straight. Another sloppy show of stupidity from the guy with the imaginary Muslim friends. Will it ever end?

Yes, hence why I called you Habibti and not Habibi.

He isn't a bigot my dear Sof... He is a spiritual leader of the bent terrorist version of Islam. He really believes the ####### he spews is the proper interpretation of the great prophets teachings. We should both be able to agree he is wrong? Where we differ is you can't admit his vision has any connection to Islam, as though doing so tarnishes how you believe.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Timeline

But how do you propose toi elminate Muslims? Pass a law? "No Muslims allowed". It seems to me that Terrorists that follow Islam are killing, by far, more people that follow Islam that any other religion. So if we want to eliminate Islam, what better way than suicide bombers that follow Islam? Cruise missliles would hardly be more effective and have lotsa worse PR implications. Soffiya, for example, would go absolutely ape-sh*t at the suggestion of targeting outdoor markets or religious gatherings with cruise missiles. Yet if a suicide bomber that follows the religion of Islam does the SAME THING...Soffiya makes excuses for them. "They are not Islamic" and such.

But then we have terrorism and you are against that.

It seems that the terrorism you "despise" is eliminating the people you want to eliminate in the only way they can be "eliminated". Why not just get out of there at let them have at it? Certainly you are not losing sleep over destroyed bridges and roads are you?

Suicide bombers and other terrorists are not following Islam. That is a statement of fact, not an excuse.