Darnell

NVC Electronic Processing - October 2010

131 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

In this case, please wait for the GZO number, look the timeline i had below, we sent out request on 10/30, but didn't get everything back for the rest 2 week, i called NVC several times, at first, the GZO number is still unknown, but on 11/16/10, they told me i had a GZO number, i got the number and sent the doucments right away, but the interesting part it i got my so called comformation mail for the NVC until 11/22, a week later than the acutl GZO number and showed up in my e-mailed box with my GZO number as title. but on 11/19,i had aready e-mailed out my stuff.

So...it's not hurt when you get the e-mail, but, but , but, pleaes wait for the GZO number, go the website and got your cover letter and e-mail the doucments to them.

I hope i made it clear. :whistle:

Wow! You did everything quite fast! impressive!!! Good luck at the interview! :thumbs:

IMG_1050small.jpgdSiam6.png

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

I have a question for those who emailed everything. I know it is not required but you guys email any pictures or proof or relationship docs along with the DS 230?

Hi diamondeve21,

Along with the email that had the DS230 PDF package I also sent our Proof of Married Relationship PDF with a few photos from each visit I had with my wife from the beginning until the present time to show a history. This was to bring support to the evolution of the relationship documentation that both my wife and I created and included in the PDF document.

Eric

"If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking" Buddhist Proverb

05/04/2010 Married in Nanjing

USCIS

05/25/2010 I-130 sent

05/27/2010 USPS Confirmation received - Chicago Lockbox

06/02/2010 USCIS Text, Email received, case sent to CSC, Check Cleared

06/07/2010 Touched 10/26/2010 NOA2 Notice Date

10/29/2010 Received I-797 NOA2 Approval Letter (Very Happy)

NVC

11/03/2010 NVC Received CaseFile *

11/04/2010 NVC Casefile Number Issued *

11/14/2010 Request DS-3032 Kit from NVC *

11/14/2010 IIN received via email from NVC, as part of AOS Fee Bill EMAIL.

11/09/2010 OPTIN EMAIL SENT TO NVC +

11/10/2010 AOS FEE BILL PAID ONLINE &

11/12/2010 AOS Fee Bill Marked Paid []

11/22/2010 OPTIN ACCEPTED by NVC

11/12/2010 AOS CoverSheets Generated &

11/15/2010 IV Fee Bill Showing as 'Payable' []

11/15/2010 IV FEE BILL PAID ONLINE &

11/16/2010 IV Fee Bill marked as PAID []

12/16/2010 IV CoverSheets Generated &

11/19/2010 AOS email packet sent +

11/27/2010 IV email packet sent +

12/23/2010 NVC reports 'Case Completed' *

12/23/2010 'Sign in Fail' at the Online Payment Portal &

12/30/2010 Appointment Letter Received via Email

01/27/2011 Document Day

01/28/2011 Interview Day! PINK!!!!!

Timeline

Hi diamondeve21,

Along with the email that had the DS230 PDF package I also sent our Proof of Married Relationship PDF with a few photos from each visit I had with my wife from the beginning until the present time to show a history. This was to bring support to the evolution of the relationship documentation that both my wife and I created and included in the PDF document.

Eric

Oh okay Thanks! And also, everything need to be in PDF format right?

Thanks Again!

Timeline

Oh okay Thanks! And also, everything need to be in PDF format right?

Thanks Again!

That is correct! :thumbs:

"If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking" Buddhist Proverb

USCIS

05/25/2010 I-130 sent

NVC

01/27/2011 Document Day

Timeline

Thank you zwuu for the encouragment. :)

I contacted NVC AVR system on Saturday morning and go the "THE NVC HAS REVIEWED YOUR DOCUMENTS AND FOUND MISSING ..." and said it sent a checklist on 12/10/2011.

So I will be making a call into the operator on Monday 12/13 to see if this is true or a false RFE. I was pretty good in the assembly of all the AOS and IV PDF packages (emails). I good thing is at least there was a response of some kind for the AVR system right after I submitted the AOS I-864 PDF documentation again on 12/09 with an updated GZO cover and receipt. If the message is for the AOS email then at least I know they not have this in their posession as well as the IV packet with the 12/2/2010 received date.

My guess is maybe the first time I sent the AOS PDF docs on 11/19 as a GUZ email could of got lost in the process because it was a second OPTIN and since they gave me an email of OPTIN accept based on my wife's earlier OPTIN maybe they got ride of the my OPTIN and AOS PDF attachment. Who knows. At least the AVR system give's me some additional assurance that they have both AOS and IV pieces now.

I'll get this cleared up and see there it goes on Monday.

Thank you again zwuu for the information about the email dates and of for your case!

Eric

This

Hi, Eric,

How are things come along? I hope you are able to make some progress toward your CC. I got my CC on 12-9-10, but I have not heard a word from NVC since then. I made a phone call tonight and the operator gave me my interview date, which is 1-20-2011. And he also told me they will send Email in a few days. Another thing is about packet 4 which will be sent to us also via Email. Tonight I really had mixed feeling toward knowing our interview date, excited and a little bit nervous. I guess I read too many denial cases on the net. I hope every one of us will get a pink the first try. Good luck to all of us, I will keep you posted about our interview experience. Zwuu.

Timeline

Hi, Eric,

How are things come along? I hope you are able to make some progress toward your CC. I got my CC on 12-9-10, but I have not heard a word from NVC since then. I made a phone call tonight and the operator gave me my interview date, which is 1-20-2011. And he also told me they will send Email in a few days. Another thing is about packet 4 which will be sent to us also via Email. Tonight I really had mixed feeling toward knowing our interview date, excited and a little bit nervous. I guess I read too many denial cases on the net. I hope every one of us will get a pink the first try. Good luck to all of us, I will keep you posted about our interview experience. Zwuu.

Hi Zwuu,

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :star:

I would be grateful if I was having as much success that you were having.

I wife has a Norway Police document showing now criminal history but for some reason they are stating this document is missing?????

I received a email for NVC for the first time in a very long time with a cover letter PDF. So I will be sending them the Norway document again for the third time????? ####### is going on with them and also after sending my AOS package already two times they still don't have it.

What to do? It's time to talk with a supervisor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eric

USCIS

05/25/2010 I-130 sent

NVC

01/27/2011 Document Day

Timeline

Hi, Eric,

Good luck at ur interview! Let us know how it goes!

Hi Zwuu,

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :star:

I would be grateful if I was having as much success that you were having.

I wife has a Norway Police document showing now criminal history but for some reason they are stating this document is missing?????

I received a email for NVC for the first time in a very long time with a cover letter PDF. So I will be sending them the Norway document again for the third time????? ####### is going on with them and also after sending my AOS package already two times they still don't have it.

What to do? It's time to talk with a supervisor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eric

My husband has a criminal in China as well. It was from when he was 19... for a fighting incident... Hopefully, its not a huge deal...

Timeline

Good luck at ur interview! Let us know how it goes!

My husband has a criminal in China as well. It was from when he was 19... for a fighting incident... Hopefully, its not a huge deal...

Hi diamondeve21,

I hope it all goes well for you and your husband.

All my wife's police documents show no criminal history so she is good there and everything seems to be in it's proper place of submition.

It is just strange that I would send my AOS documentation two times and get an RFE for it still being missing and then send it again???? Go Figure!

And then the same thing goes for my wife's Norway Police certificate??? This time I send the certificate along with the scanning of the envelope and her email conversation with the Norway Police to show proof? For NVC to say it's missing just baffles the mind of both my wife and myself??????

I don't know anymore. All day yesturday I lost energy about this. What can a person do at this point when documents get emailed to NVCElectronic and I receive auto replays through the course of time and these documents would show missing. Oh Well. I just trying to deal with my own internal depression about this now.

Eric

USCIS

05/25/2010 I-130 sent

NVC

01/27/2011 Document Day

Timeline

Hi diamondeve21,

I hope it all goes well for you and your husband.

All my wife's police documents show no criminal history so she is good there and everything seems to be in it's proper place of submition.

It is just strange that I would send my AOS documentation two times and get an RFE for it still being missing and then send it again???? Go Figure!

And then the same thing goes for my wife's Norway Police certificate??? This time I send the certificate along with the scanning of the envelope and her email conversation with the Norway Police to show proof? For NVC to say it's missing just baffles the mind of both my wife and myself??????

I don't know anymore. All day yesturday I lost energy about this. What can a person do at this point when documents get emailed to NVCElectronic and I receive auto replays through the course of time and these documents would show missing. Oh Well. I just trying to deal with my own internal depression about this now.

Eric

Hi, Eric:

Cheer up! Have you talked to anybody of NVC? I mean "real person". I would confirm with them you really got a RFE. And more specifically what need to be submitted. May be you did receive an email from them regarding this RFE. As far as they told you they have not received your resubmission, I think that might have something to do with the efficiency of their work. It is possible they are already in your case file, just they have not touched your file yet.

Or they touched but they have not complete reviewing process. Also it is possible they finished reviewing but they have not send you another Email yet. Take my interviewing date as example, most people they will receive email of

interviw date within a week after CC. But up to today I have not received anything yet. I got my interview date from

talking to the NVC operator. I guess electronic filing does have its drawback, it is difficult for people to check

the progress. Supposedly I think should be easier, but electronic filing still need real people to review those stuff

And real people make decisions and send you email. I tend to believe there are quite a few petitioners using

electronic filing to save some Visa journey time, and the NVC staff they are not too efficient for this new pilot

program. So my friend hang in there. Like you said talk to a real person may be supervisor, ask for the facts and

recommendation. Good luck! Zwuu

Timeline

Hi, Eric:

Cheer up! Have you talked to anybody of NVC? I mean "real person". I would confirm with them you really got a RFE. And more specifically what need to be submitted. May be you did receive an email from them regarding this RFE. As far as they told you they have not received your resubmission, I think that might have something to do with the efficiency of their work. It is possible they are already in your case file, just they have not touched your file yet.

Or they touched but they have not complete reviewing process. Also it is possible they finished reviewing but they have not send you another Email yet. Take my interviewing date as example, most people they will receive email of

interviw date within a week after CC. But up to today I have not received anything yet. I got my interview date from

talking to the NVC operator. I guess electronic filing does have its drawback, it is difficult for people to check

the progress. Supposedly I think should be easier, but electronic filing still need real people to review those stuff

And real people make decisions and send you email. I tend to believe there are quite a few petitioners using

electronic filing to save some Visa journey time, and the NVC staff they are not too efficient for this new pilot

program. So my friend hang in there. Like you said talk to a real person may be supervisor, ask for the facts and

recommendation. Good luck! Zwuu

Thank you Zwuu for your encouragement.

I have been talking with the Operator's though out the process. In the beginning they would tell me the AOS information was missing so I would a listen and send it again. First I sent it on the 11/19. Then I sent the DS230 docs on 11/27. Later in conversations they would tell me show a date of 12/2 and not sure what that means. Then later they said the Norway Police record was missing. I sent that in one package but at least knew they were processing the DS230. So I talk with them and state it is missing. So I send it again and check with them and they have a date down and don't know what it means. then I get a Checklist letter. What's interesting is the checklist letter is coming from NVCINQUIRY and not NVCElectronic. Actually, does NVCElectronic every send emails? I know now because I have never received an email from NVCElectronic in all this time.

Any emails I have gotten were from NVCINQUIRY even though I have a GZO case number. Anyways, just this morning, 12/18 I received another Checklist letter from NVCINQUIRY for the same information I sent them already. If I sent it a 4th time it becomes crazy.

I have been talking to humans for awhile now and getting answers and doing what they are telling me to do and this is still happening. I will talk with them again on Monday and hopefully we can get to an end to all this and the processing can be completed.

What would be helpful for all of us is if they were upfront and provided more helpful information to people about the electronic process on their web site so that way they can help to calm the emotions of people going through this process. I would rather have more information. Oh Well!

Eric

USCIS

05/25/2010 I-130 sent

NVC

01/27/2011 Document Day

Timeline

Hello Darnell,

Read somewhere yesterday that your wife was undergoing surgery...:huh:...hope she is fairing well and things are improving. My wife and I are praying for her speedy recovery.

If you happen to have time or anyone who is pursuing the EP processing route, I have some minor questions to ask. I submitted my request per the guide and received back a auto response email stating that they received my email and will process in the order received. "Please allow 10 business days...blah, blah, blah. So all is well and I just wait....correct? I am encouraged because the auto response indicated "opt in" in the text. The PDF files can be quite huge. Tried it at 600 dpi and ended up with 25 mb for just the I-864. Re-read the guide and saw 300 dpi works, so I'll play with that and see how I can trim it down. Should I make several attachment on the AOS part? For example, the coversheet and receipt; I-864, tax returns? Would appreciate any suggestions.

Again, best of wishes to your wife. Know this is a very stressful time for you. Hang in there.

Sailorboy

CR-1/I-130 Timeline

CSC Timeline

09/22/04 I-130 NOA1

01/31/05 RFE'd

03/07/05 I-130 NOA2

NVC Timeline

03/28/05 Case number assigned

04/04/05 DS-3032 & I-864 Fee Bill Generated

04/18/05 IV Bill Generated

05/09/05 I-864 Generated

05/23/05 Packet 3.0 DS-230 Generated

06/09/05 Case Completed

06/20/05 Case Forwarded to Consulate

09/30/05 Packet 3.5/4.0 Received

11/07/05 Interview Date - Visa Denied

11/16/05 Overcome Interview - PASSED!!

11/20/05 Arrives USA!!!

Current Status: At Home...at last!!

K-3/I-129F Timeline

10/11/04 I-129f NOA1

05/10/05 I-129f NOA2

06/15/05 Packet 3 rec'd by spouse

Current Status: Superceded by CR1

Total Days Count - (as of 09/30/05)

CR1:

166/424 days @ USCIS/CSC

104/424 days @ DOS/NVC

154/424 days @ Consulate

K-3:

210/405 days @ USCIS/MSC

195/405 days @ Consulate

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

they want me to fill out a DS260 because i'm going through montreal.

i read somewhere else that' it's just a 10 digit number, which is my case number with the the 3 letter prefix?

i read somewhere else that' it's just a 10 digit number, which is my case number with the the 3 letter prefix?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.