bond00007777

resubmission of of DS230 after 6 months of AP

10 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Dear Friends.

I was interviewed at US Embassy Islamabad March 2010. Since then I am in AP and yesterday I received a call from Embassy that I should send them new police certificate and DS230 form duly filled.

I wonder! should I sign the part II of DS230 where it says applicant should not sign and consular officer will assist them in completing this form. I have filled the form and just need to know whether I should send the form without signature on the part II or also sign it?

Timeline

Dear Harsh 77

I already had my interview done back in March 2010 along with my family members where we submitted DS230 form and other documents. My family though got visa within 10 days and I was waiting since then.

So do you think they will call me again to appear for an interview?

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

I wish to update you all that I called embassy today. The operator confirmed receiving of documents they asked for. and said they have forwarded my case for review of visa officer and as soon as he reviews my file the visa will be issued Inshallah. But said he can not say when the case will be reviewed.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Dear Harsh 77

I already had my interview done back in March 2010 along with my family members where we submitted DS230 form and other documents. My family though got visa within 10 days and I was waiting since then.

So do you think they will call me again to appear for an interview?

It looks like that is the direction they are headed, hurry and get Police Certificate to them so they can finish up.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I wish to update you all that I called embassy today. The operator confirmed receiving of documents they asked for. and said they have forwarded my case for review of visa officer and as soon as he reviews my file the visa will be issued Inshallah. But said he can not say when the case will be reviewed.

Hi bond00007777, how did you get lucky to speak to an operator in Islamabad? Maybe you can share what # to dial? Thanks

I-130

I-130 Sent : 2007-03-30

I-130 NOA1 : 2007-05-01

I-129F

I-129F Sent : 2007-06-27

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-07-06

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-01-28

NVC Received : 2008-02-07 & case number assigned

NVC Left : 2008-02-22

Consulate Received : 2008-03-07

Packet 3.5 Arrives : 2008-03-12

Packet 3.5 Sent : 2008-04-04

event.png

Timeline

Hi bond00007777, how did you get lucky to speak to an operator in Islamabad? Maybe you can share what # to dial? Thanks

Dear friend,

when ever I called US embassy Islamabad I was able to connect and the number is 051-2082700. when you dial this number an automated recoding will guide you through to speak to an operator (live).

a

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Dear friend,

when ever I called US embassy Islamabad I was able to connect and the number is 051-2082700. when you dial this number an automated recoding will guide you through to speak to an operator (live).

a

Thank you for the respond. What is the best time to call there? b-se when I called always get an automated message, saying the same thing. Can get any one to speak live. Thanks again.

I-130

I-130 Sent : 2007-03-30

I-130 NOA1 : 2007-05-01

I-129F

I-129F Sent : 2007-06-27

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-07-06

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-01-28

NVC Received : 2008-02-07 & case number assigned

NVC Left : 2008-02-22

Consulate Received : 2008-03-07

Packet 3.5 Arrives : 2008-03-12

Packet 3.5 Sent : 2008-04-04

event.png

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

dear friends,

sorry for coming back late on the forum... as i was sick

I collected my visa packet on 24-10-2010

my time line:

24th march interview

children and wife got visa 12th apr 2010

received call from embassy on 22nd sep 2010 to send revised medical, ds230 and police report

24-10-2010 received visa...

i have resigned from the company i am working but they need atleast 2 months more for me to stay as there are issued that needs to be settled before i leave..

i thank you all for your moral support during that crucial time...

i will keep coming in the forum from time to time.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.