Bad_Daddy

Is Europe tiring of its immigrants?

121 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

No, it sounds like ruining a perfectly good curry. Turkey is yuck.

I might try making a curry gravy on the side this year... just to test/taste. Curry + milk + butter. Hmmm...

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Hey - that's good to know -

but this topic is about EUROPE.

Considering they have similar immigration systems and approaches, as well as similar problems with particular migrants, it's all related actually.

Europe is not tiring of migrants but the type of migrants coming.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Hal and co entering a thread they have zero interest in discussing and disrupting it, gezz didn't see that one coming.

Edited by Heracles

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

No, it sounds like ruining a perfectly good curry. Turkey is yuck.

my british neighbour makes an excellent turkey curry the day after christmas, with buttery basmati. seriously, you can't even tell it's that dry, tasteless bird that's so ubiquitous on american tables that time of year.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: Timeline

my british neighbour makes an excellent turkey curry the day after christmas, with buttery basmati. seriously, you can't even tell it's that dry, tasteless bird that's so ubiquitous on american tables that time of year.

But why?? Why bother with turkey at all? This is what I don't understand.

Timeline

You're into chemical chit, right? Watch for what the spices in the curry do to lactose. I don't know specifics, but have heard things. Butter is good though.

Yep... the whole diversity thing in mixing non-fat milk with butter and curry (I've done this for spaghettis in the past) makes me want to try. Which reminds me of another reason why mixing of cultures is such a wonderful thing... new foods. Even some of the more retarded and bigoted, isolationist Europeans probably get down to whatever flavor that may come out of an immigrant's kitchen. I've seen this several times and have many friends that have witnessed it. Yep.

Stuffed with the basmati?

I've had turkey in Europe, too. Smaller, and quite good.

It's funny how you guys complain about this and that but troll troll troll away. This is what is a TOS violation in most other forums. The I have no interest or think it's stupid, so I am going to enter a thread created by others and talk ####### to disrupt it.

Edited by Heracles

This is the blanket statement I was responding to. There are also many prosperous, well educated Muslims in Europe. The media is focusing on unskilled laborers who came when jobs were plentiful, and they were welcome, but who are now blamed for the burdens of entitlement systems that are straining under lagging economies.

God forbid someone actually hold europe accountable for their entitlement systems they love to boast so much about, but don't have the funds to pay for, and immigration policies that had absolutely no foresight whatsoever.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

Filed: Timeline

It's funny how you guys complain about this and that but troll troll troll away. This is what is a TOS violation in most other forums. The I have no interest or think it's stupid, so I am going to enter a thread created by others and talk ####### to disrupt it.

What are you on about??

What are you on about??

You know exactly what I am talking about. Coming into a thread you guys assume is lame or not worthy of discussion and then posting about unrelated ####### - like curry.

Edited by Heracles

Yep... the whole diversity thing in mixing non-fat milk with butter and curry (I've done this for spaghettis in the past) makes me want to try. Which reminds me of another reason why mixing of cultures is such a wonderful thing... new foods. Even some of the more retarded and bigoted, isolationist Europeans probably get down to whatever flavor that may come out of an immigrant's kitchen. I've seen this several times and have many friends that have witnessed it. Yep.

Stuffed with the basmati?

I've had turkey in Europe, too. Smaller, and quite good.

basically she just shreds up the leftover turkey, simmers it with a nice, spicy curry, and serves it with the basmati on the side. it's how she gets rid of her leftovers. i think it's tastier than dry, bland turkey sandwiches for the next week anyways.

You know exactly what I am talking about. Coming into a thread you guys assume is lame or not worthy of discussion and then posting about unrelated ####### - like curry.

beg pardon, but there's always a place for curry in any discussion. anytime.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

Timeline

basically she just shreds up the leftover turkey, simmers it with a nice, spicy curry, and serves it with the basmati on the side. it's how she gets rid of her leftovers. i think it's tastier than dry, bland turkey sandwiches for the next week anyways.

beg pardon, but there's always a place for curry in any discussion. anytime.

Awesome. Gotta love this diversity... and a host culture can certainly stand to learn more in opening its mind a little more to the incoming resident cultures that are enriching these societies.