Ggreen

Tolerance in Islam.

113 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I am not wasting my time having a discussion on any topic with hypocrites. Rational, open-minded, logical and educated individuals, do not have to two totally different sets of standards, depending on their feeling of the topic; whereas you do.

I'm sure others share YOUR sentiment!

K1 timeline
- K1- I-129F filed.....09/December/2009
POE: New York.....23/June/2010- temporary employment stamped into passport
GOT MARRIED =) .....04/August/2010

AOS timeline
- Filed AOS,EAD, and AP all together.....11/September/2010
- EAD received .... 11/November/2010
- AP in hand 14/December/2010
- AOS approved 01/April/2011
- Greencard in hand 09/April/2011

Removing Conditions

- Filed I-751..... 21/January/2013

- Received NOA- Conditional Status extended for one year.....28/January/2013

- NOA failed Biometrics - re-scheduled for a 2nd time in August (GRRRR).....15/July/2013

- 2nd Biometrics.....08/August/2013

- RFE-Fingerprints non-readable TWICE -need to provide police clearances......17/October/2013

- APPROVED- Finally- no interview, or further RFE's. Submitted request through Ombudsman early January. Approval 15/January/2014

Naturalization

- Filed N-400....15/March/2014

We're not. Christianity has evolved past it's barbaric past, while Islam is still stuck in the dark ages.

The thing about Christianity is that is was misused. Jesus was about loving one another and tolerance, he never preached some Jihad against non-believers.

When you really think about the religions and relate it to politics as someone did:

Democracy = Christianity

Communism = Islam

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

I'm serious, do they actually preach zero tolerance and are they supposed to try to convert people to Islam?

No, Islam does not dictate zero tolerance for other faiths. BY is not rational re the subject of Islam and Muslims (that should be obvious). Also, the hateful critics among us are trying very hard to hijack the discussion, shut off debate, and, even more insidiously, declare themselves the only authorities for defining what is legitimate to discuss, what constitutes religious abuse, who among the members here are allowed to clarify the tenets of faith, what date ranges are allowed for discussion, which sources are acceptable, etc.

By shouting down responses that do not fit within their narrow parameters and demanding that even the Muslim posters submit to their dictates and self-serving limitations, they portend to control the perception of Islam by being the loudest voice on this board. That does not make them right, nor does it distinguish them from the bullying tactic they claim to be combating.

I informed Captain Ewok of this situation and how various non-Muslims are using devious and exclusionary tactics to demean other members and dominate the board with underhanded methodologies. Hopefully, this practice will be curbed so that we can discuss issues without creating a them vs us atmosphere.

I'm sure others share YOUR sentiment!

Evidently you missed the point.

Find me where a Christians in the last decade bombed girls going to school, only to have Christians play down or deny this disgusting barbaric act. If we did, then that would be hypocritical and double standards.

You want to know tolerance, I will give you tolerance. It was Greek Orthodox priests who recently traveled on a ship, in defiance of Israel, to provide Palestinians with aide. Greeks who pretty-much suffered the most under Islam's conquests, Greeks whose religious city Constantinople is still held by Turks, Greeks whose sister country Cyprus was and is still invaded by Turks [from the 70s] who stood up to help these people. That my friend is the compassion and tolerance Christianity is all about.

With Constantinople in mind, can you imagine the west stretched their infinitely powerful muscle and took over Mecca?

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

BY, Christianity would "win hands down" in the atrocity stakes. After all, the western world was the ultimate winner of the imperial age. The atrocities of the Muslim world were largely provincial, not spanning entire continents.

Edited by Its a MADHOUSE

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Evidently you missed the point.

Find me where a Christians in the last decade bombed girls going to school, only to have Christians play down or deny this disgusting barbaric act. If we did, then that would be hypocritical and double standards.

You want to know tolerance, I will give you tolerance. It was Greek Orthodox priests who recently traveled on a ship, in defiance of Israel, to provide Palestinians with aide. Greeks who pretty-much suffered the most under Islam's conquests, Greeks whose religious city Constantinople is still held by Turks, Greeks whose sister country Cyprus was and is still invaded by Turks [from the 70s] who stood up to help these people. That my friend is the compassion and tolerance Christianity is all about.

With Constantinople in mind, can you imagine the west stretched their infinitely powerful muscle and took over Mecca?

http://www.loonwatch...rism-in-europe/

It may not be bombing girls going to school, it may not be the most unbiased article but it shows that the perception of terrist activities as a Islamic monopoly is flawed.

This ones a little better...

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/US/01/06/muslim.radicalization.study

Edited by fozzie

K-1 Visa Journey

04/20/2006 - file our I-129f.

09/14/2006 - US Embassy interview. Ask Lauren to marry me again, just to make sure. Says Yes. Phew!

10/02/2006 - Fly to New York, EAD at JFK, I'm in!!

10/14/2006 - Married! The perfect wedding day.

AOS Journey

10/23/2006 - AOS and EAD filed

05/29/2007 - RFE (lost medical)

08/02/2007 - RFE received back at CSC

08/10/2007 - Card Production ordered

08/17/2007 - Green Card Arrives

Removing Conditions

05/08/2009 - I-751 Mailed

05/13/2009 - NOA1

06/12/2009 - Biometrics Appointment

09/24/2009 - Approved (twice)

10/10/2009 - Card Production Ordered

10/13/2009 - Card Production Ordered (Again?)

10/19/2009 - Green Card Received (Dated 10/13/19)

http://www.loonwatch...rism-in-europe/

It may not be bombing girls going to school, it may not be the most unbiased article but it shows that the perception of terrist activities as a Islamic monopoly is flawed.

Considering so many on here beat on about the source, I will now look at this too. Wow great source. A website known as loonwatch, with a nobody blogger carrying out his own analysis. I guess Obama and the rest of the first world governments must be on some conspiracy then.

Nevertheless, some loonies committing anti-government or separatist ####### is not the same of killing as many people as possible, because they do not agree with your religion. Europe is also not the US, they have strong anti-terror legislation. It's why so many Clerics have been thrown out of the country.

What was interesting in those charts though is the number of left wing terrorist versus right wing.

NYC is most likely where the first nuke by these guys is going to head. No skin off my back. :lol:

For something to have not happened in nine years, they are planning [scheming] something big like that. These guys have not given up in 16 centuries, you think they are going to quit now. :lol:

Edited by Heracles

Constantinople doesnt exist anymore. It's Istanbul, and that's more than a change of name.

So you support conquering other cities, particularly religious cities, now?

Just not for the American Indians, The Mexicans, the Australian Aborigines etc etc etc. That's was just wrong wrong wrong. Shakes head in disgust.

Timeline

Considering so many on here beat on about the source, I will now look at this too. Wow great source. A website known as loonwatch, with a reporter carrying out his own analysis.

I learned from the master

K-1 Visa Journey

09/14/2006 - US Embassy interview. Ask Lauren to marry me again, just to make sure. Says Yes. Phew!

AOS Journey

Removing Conditions

05/13/2009 - NOA1

I learned from the master

You're lucky we support the same soccer Team.

The thing about the christianity is that is was misused. Jesus was about loving one another and tolerance, he never preached some Jihad against non-believers.

When you really think about the religions and relate it to politics as someone did:

Democracy = Christianity

Communism = Islam

So, only christianity can be 'misused'? And christianity is democratic? Interesting. I wonder when we get to vote for a new deity?

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

You have been a bully, declaring that only Muslim hating posts are correct, Muslims have no say, only people who believe as I do are right. Anyone who disagrees with you is being simplistic or in denial.

You are not the arbiter of who can post and what and who is better than whom. You are twisted and bitter, and hateful. Get help, you won't get it here.

Narcissist tend to project their actions onto that of others.

It's why in over four years, I have not seen you once be compassionate about anything. The only thing you care about is you.

You also have over five fundamental reasons to be biased on this topic, so realistically, your points are null and void. Akin to Bin Laden posting his thoughts on human rights.

Timeline

You're lucky we support the same soccer Team.

:thumbs:

They do say that to make friends you should always avoid discussions on politics and religion. Football, however, is a universal language embraced by all political, religious and various other persuasions. c'mon the mighty reds.

K-1 Visa Journey

AOS Journey

Removing Conditions

05/13/2009 - NOA1