Ggreen

Tolerance in Islam.

113 posts in this topic

The British did not conquer countries like Australia, India or the US in order to force Christianity.

You might want to rethink that response.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

One remembers that not a Muslim was left alive and not a mosque left standing in Greece after the great rebellion in l821.

What were they rebelling against? Perhaps is has something to do with the 363 years Greece was forcibly under Muslims rule. Do you think the Muslims had them picking cotton in fields, like the slaves here?

Have you ever read up on the atrocities committed by the Muslim ottoman expire spreading Islam to the Balkans? Like burning people alive or grinding them through meat grinders [while alive], in order to have then renounce Christianity.

To this day, you ilk does not even accept the 1910's and 1920's genocide of Armenian and Assyrians by Muslims, fat chance you guys are going to accept anything else. As I said in another thread, Muslims suffer from a chronic case of selective memory loss. Perhaps you can explain the city of Constantinople and who now has control of that Grecian city.

You might want to rethink that response.

Brits were about expanding the empire and profits, not about spreading Christianity.

Muslims Conquests were purely for reasons of spreading Islam, something well noted by the United States founding fathers.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

What were they rebelling against? Perhaps is has something to do with the 363 years Greece was forcibly under Muslims rule. Do you think the Muslims had them picking cotton in fields, like the slaves here?

Have you ever read up on the atrocities committed by the Muslim ottoman expire spreading Islam to the Balkans? Like burning people alive or grinding them through meat grinders [while alive], in order to have then renounce Christianity.

To this day, you ilk does not even accept the 1910's and 1920's genocide of Armenian and Assyrians by Muslims, fat chance you guys are going to accept anything else. As I said in another thread, Muslims suffer from a chronic case of selective memory loss. Perhaps you can explain the city of Constantinople and who now has control of that Grecian city.

Brits were about expanding the empire and profits, not about spreading Christianity.

Muslims Conquests were purely for reasons of spreading Islam, something well noted by the United States founding fathers.

Or not of course.

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

The OP makes a reasonably valid point about the oppression of Muslims in the Balkans. But other than that he's talking about the distant past. It's reasonable to respond in kind.

None at all actually. The Balkans was under Muslim rule for hundreds of years, with the skulls of Serbians who fought against the Muslim conquers, still visible in various sites.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Is there zero tolerance of any another religion in Islam?

It's just strange that Islam clashes wherever it goes, even to this day. Whereas, pretty-much every other religion can and does coexist. Probably has something to do with the fact that we don't have nor follow knuckle-dragging barbaric clauses [or leaders] preaching death to others.

Do you have Greek ancestors who were killed by Turks BY?

Yes actually. My great grand father.

Carry on with where you are heading though, I need a laugh. Something along the lines of history is fabricated and only the word of Islam is to be believed. Strange stance for someone to espouse when they are an atheist themselves. You do realize in the spectrum of religion, atheism and Islam are the polar opposite of one another.

Edited by Heracles

It's just strange that Islam clashes wherever it goes, even to this day. Whereas, pretty-0much every other religion can and does coexist. Probably has something to do with the fact that we don't nor follow clauses [or leaders] preaching death to others.

I'm serious, do they actually preach zero tolerance and are they supposed to try to convert people to Islam?

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

It's just strange that Islam clashes wherever it goes, even to this day. Whereas, pretty-0much every other religion can and does coexist. Probably has something to do with the fact that we don't nor follow clauses [or leaders] preaching death to others.

It wasn't a lucky guess BY.

Carry on with where you are heading though, I need a laugh. Something along the lines of history is fabricated and only the word of Islam is to be believed. Strange stance for someone to espouse when they are a atheist themselves.

Couldn't be further from the truth BY.

Couldn't be further from the truth BY.

Cleo I know you like the back of my hand. You have preached about how disgusting cotton and tobacco farming during the slavery years in America was. Scorned me for suggesting that for some, it was actually a massive improvement in Q.O.L, yes even as slaves. For some, the trials and tribulations of their ancestors has presented them with unbelievable opportunities. wrong wrong wrong... right?

Yet boy does the hypocrisy come out when it comes to things you don't believe in nor care about. Then it's all apparently fabricated, exaggerated and so forth. Your unsubstantiated deference of Islam, without actually knowing anything about its history and the bloody atrocities committed in its name illustrate that. You are disgusted at the thought of having someone farm cotton and provided with food and accommodation, though as a slave, despicable acts right? Yet downplay people being butchered alive or Afghan girls been bombed going to school, just a few years go. To the contrary of the US historical scenario that you are oh so disgusted about, a hell of a lot of countries that were under Islam, are still suffering themselves.

Edited by Heracles

Cleo I know you like the back of my hand. You have preached about how disgusting cotton and tobacco farming during the slavery years in America was. Scorned me for suggesting that for some, it was actually a massive improvement in Q.O.L, yes even as slaves. wrong wrong wrong... right?

Yet boy does the hypocrisy come out when it comes to things you don't believe in nor care about. Then it's all apparently fabricated, exaggerated and so forth. Your unsubstantiated deference of Islam, without actually knowing anything about its history and the bloody atrocities committed in its name illustrate that. You are disgusted at the thought of having someone farm cotton and provided with food and accommodation, though as a slave, despicable acts right? Yet downplay people being butchered alive or Afghan girls been bombed going to school, just a few years go.

Another rational response to things I have posted BY?

Another rational response to things I have posted BY?

You guys yourselves have repetitively stated time and time again, one should analyze the source, I have done just that.

The poster is full of ......

I am not wasting my time having a discussion on any topic with hypocrites. Rational, open-minded, logical and educated individuals, do not have to two totally different sets of standards, depending on their feeling of the topic; whereas you do.

Edited by Heracles

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

The British did not conquer countries like Australia, India or the US in order to force Christianity.

even if that were true, what would be your point exactly? That it was OK for Europeans to systematically conquer entire lands, terrorize their peoples and wipe out their cultures in the name of NOTHING, but it's absolutely unacceptable that people terrorize in the name of some faith ? someone else here seems to suffer from " chronic case of selective memory loss" !

Racial superiority was the driving force behind European conquests, many using Catholicism to justify their actions. Does that make terror any more acceptable to you ? don't forget the many slaves brought to America from West Africa- a predominantly Muslim region of the continent- were force-fed pork, beaten down when trying to perform mass prayer while chained together on board slave ships. We know slavery very well, but turn a blind eye. It was difficult for later generations of slaves to retain any of their original belief systems. How much of Native American culture has been retained ?

K1 timeline
- K1- I-129F filed.....09/December/2009
POE: New York.....23/June/2010- temporary employment stamped into passport
GOT MARRIED =) .....04/August/2010

AOS timeline
- Filed AOS,EAD, and AP all together.....11/September/2010
- EAD received .... 11/November/2010
- AP in hand 14/December/2010
- AOS approved 01/April/2011
- Greencard in hand 09/April/2011

Removing Conditions

- Filed I-751..... 21/January/2013

- Received NOA- Conditional Status extended for one year.....28/January/2013

- NOA failed Biometrics - re-scheduled for a 2nd time in August (GRRRR).....15/July/2013

- 2nd Biometrics.....08/August/2013

- RFE-Fingerprints non-readable TWICE -need to provide police clearances......17/October/2013

- APPROVED- Finally- no interview, or further RFE's. Submitted request through Ombudsman early January. Approval 15/January/2014

Naturalization

- Filed N-400....15/March/2014

even if that were true, what would be your point exactly? That it was OK for Europeans to systematically conquer entire lands, terrorize their peoples and wipe out their cultures in the name of NOTHING, but it's absolutely unacceptable that people terrorize in the name of some faith ? someone else here seems to suffer from " chronic case of selective memory loss" !

Racial superiority was the driving force behind European conquests, many using Catholicism to justify their actions. Does that make terror any more acceptable to you ? don't forget the many slaves brought to America from West Africa- a predominantly Muslim region of the continent- were force-fed pork, beaten down when trying to perform mass prayer while chained together on board slave ships. We know slavery very well, but turn a blind eye. It was difficult for later generations of slaves to retain any of their original belief systems. How much of Native American culture has been retained ?

If one is to compare the atrocities of European conquers to that of Islam, one of the sides would win hands down. It's no coincidence that even in the last few decades, Islam has been on of the opponents at pretty much every major conflict around the world.

Even on a smaller scale, cracks are appearing in first world countries that allowed fanatical Muslims to enter, assuming they would assimilate and tolerate others; like the people of the country they have willing chosen to migrate to.

As I said the other day, I put it down pragmatically. If the Qur'an is the word of God himself, then surely the majority of his people would not be in countries that are the third world despots. Surely his people would not be making every attempt they can to get to Infidelic countries.

Edited by Heracles