Dr. A ♥ O

MENA Daily Chat 1.0

440 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning Mena!!!! Hello everyone!!!! :star: Hey Amal, Andrea, BBA, Jeanne, Jenn, Kelly, Mandy, Nancy, Olivia, Sandy, Sara, Sharifah and Tamara :star: did I miss anyone :unsure: anyway I pray everyone is doing well.. Congratulations Kelly, Nancy and Sharifah on your pregnancies :dance::thumbs: .. it's a truly wonderful feeling.. I hope I get the chance again :crying: ... Jeanne, thanks for the kind words about my daughter :luv: Olivia, I'm so glad your job is going well.. I'm really proud of you :luv: ... Mandy, you're back :dance: what did you bring me :yes: you forgot what i asked for??? :blink: aw man :crying: just kidding :rofl: just glad you had a good time.. i pray all will be well and you guys will be here in America together soon!!! Tamara, congratulations on your house :dance::dance: that's wonderful news... Sandy, nice to meet you! everyone have a great day today!!!! :thumbs:

Edited by FaithfulandTrue

Passage Revelation 19:11:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

"satan is real and he's playing for keeps
God is realer and we are His sheep
which side are you on, CHOOSE, start moving your feet
choose JESUS and have ETERNAL PEACE" by GOD to me on 9/26/10 about 2am
Thank you Jesus!!!!

Bebe and Cece Winans Heaven

Abdel Halim Hafez Qariat al Fingan

Timeline

Good morning Mena!!!! Hello everyone!!!! :star: Hey Amal, Andrea, BBA, Jeanne, Jenn, Kelly, Mandy, Nancy, Olivia, Sandy, Sara, Sharifah and Tamara :star: did I miss anyone :unsure: anyway I pray everyone is doing well.. Congratulations Kelly, Nancy and Sharifah on your pregnancies :dance::thumbs: .. it's a truly wonderful feeling.. I hope I get the chance again :crying: ... Jeanne, thanks for the kind words about my daughter :luv: Olivia, I'm so glad your job is going well.. I'm really proud of you :luv: ... Mandy, you're back :dance: what did you bring me :yes: you forgot what i asked for??? :blink: aw man :crying: just kidding :rofl: just glad you had a good time.. i pray all will be well and you guys will be here in America together soon!!! Tamara, congratulations on your house :dance::dance: that's wonderful news... Sandy, nice to meet you! everyone have a great day today!!!! :thumbs:

I agree with what Jenell said. ^^^

Except for the part about having a baby because we're not ready for that yet and I haven't had any either. blush.gif Congrats to the new batch of MENA babies coming, Kelly, Sharifah & Nancy.

It's another day off here for me and I'm relaxing catching up on my hulu que. The house is being decorated for Halloween. Not much else going on.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

Happy Pre Friday MENA!!

~Nancy!! Congratulations!! I am so excited for you!! Wow we are definitely getting a new lot of menaweeds! This is so exciting!!

Jenell, I'm glad you are here too! I missed not seeing your thread yesterday!!

I'm just happy this week is coming to an end! My weeks at the hospital are so draining! It doesn't help that I have to be up at 4am too!:blush: I'm getting too lazy for that!! :lol:

Hope all is well with everyone!

Oh, hubby drove to work tonight! He called me as soon he got there to tell me, Look! I made it!! :luv: :luv: I'm so excited for him!!:blink: :blink: Really! :P

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

POE: JFK New York: 04/18/2010
Receive Green Card in mail: 06/03/2010
Received SSN: 06/17/2010
Received NEW SS CARD: 07/20/2010
(to match GC!)
Got JOB!!: 09/27/2010
Got a better JOB!!: 11/20/2010

ROC Mailed: 02/16/2012
Check cashed: 02/24/2012
NOA received dated for: 02/22/2012
Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012
RFE Response Confirmed: 11/16/2012
Interview at Orlando office: 02/13/2013

2nd RFE!!: 10/03/13

2nd RFE Response: 10/09/2013

Update Biometrics: 10/13/2013 NEVER GOT 10 yr card!

N-400 mailed: 01/21/2014

Biometrics (N-400): 02/21/2014

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Good morning Mena!!!! Hello everyone!!!! :star: Hey Amal, Andrea, BBA, Jeanne, Jenn, Kelly, Mandy, Nancy, Olivia, Sandy, Sara, Sharifah and Tamara :star: did I miss anyone :unsure:

:yes:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

:yes:

I'm sorry Charles... good morning :thumbs:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Thank you Jesus!!!!

Timeline

Good morning MENA!!! It's Friday, Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!!! :thumbs: Hello everyone!!!! :innocent: I missed Charles name yesterday.. sorry Charles :blush: Hey Andrea, I missed posting the other day... I had to take Autumn to the doctor, it was a busy day.. Tell your hubby congratulations on getting his license :thumbs: my hubby still scares me sometimes when he's driving :wacko: .. he got his when Obama was sworn in as President.. hubby failed 5 times prior to that :blush: .. I can't wait til I get off today.. they are having a Middle Eastern Festival at St George Catholic Church in Birmingham .. it started yesterday and will continue through Saturday.. they will have a camel there today and I think you can take pictures with her.. her name is Judy :star: I will try to take some pictures with hubby's camera and maybe post some pics.. I need to figure out how to post pics in posts.. I don't know how to do that.. I also don't know how to respond to multiple posts on my post.. I see it sometimes on here but I don't get it :bonk: Oh Charles :help: .. anyway everyone have a great day today.. :thumbs::dance::thumbs::dance:

Thank you Jesus!!!!

Timeline

Morning everyone! Beautiful day here. Will only be 87 today!! Next week we will be in the 90's again.

Congratulations Tammy! When do you plan on moving?

Congratulations to all the new expecting mommies!! Such joy!!

Have a good time at the festival Jenell! A camel named Judy! :lol: (My twin's name) :yes:

Hello to Charles, Andrea, Olivia, Sharifah, Sandy, Mandy, Amal, Kelly, Jenn, and Sara. Hope

I didn't miss anyone!

We aren't doing much here for the weekend. It's "forever study time" in our home! :D

Do hope everyone has a great Friday and a wonderful weekend! Have fun and stay safe.

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Timeline

Happy Friday MENA!!! That way I don't forget anybody!!!!

Just happy it's the weekend!! Hubster is wanting to go out looking for a car. Ugh!! I hate car shopping!! LOL How's that~ I didn't think I would ever say those words about shopping but when it comes to a car, forget it!! Just give something that has wheels and a a/c and I don't have to worry that it's going to break down!!

Jenell~I would love go to a middle eastern festival! They don't have anything like that down here.:unsure: Just mostly hispanic festivals but those are fun too!

It's funny to have a camel there:lol: Now talking about stereo typing!!!! My mom onced asked my husband if his family owned camels and does he know how to ride one!!! :luv:

Hope everyone is having a great day!!!

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

POE: JFK New York: 04/18/2010
Receive Green Card in mail: 06/03/2010
Received SSN: 06/17/2010
Received NEW SS CARD: 07/20/2010
(to match GC!)
Got JOB!!: 09/27/2010
Got a better JOB!!: 11/20/2010

ROC Mailed: 02/16/2012
Check cashed: 02/24/2012
NOA received dated for: 02/22/2012
Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012
RFE Response Confirmed: 11/16/2012
Interview at Orlando office: 02/13/2013

2nd RFE!!: 10/03/13

2nd RFE Response: 10/09/2013

Update Biometrics: 10/13/2013 NEVER GOT 10 yr card!

N-400 mailed: 01/21/2014

Biometrics (N-400): 02/21/2014

event.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Friday MENA!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, my husband likes that stereotype as well. He tells everyone, that asks that silly question, that is what they use to get around, camels! :rofl:

Timeline

It's FRIDAY! YAY!! Hey everyone! I love Friday's. Makes me want to :dance: and :lol: and B-)

We went to Ahmed's I-90 biometrics appt on Wednesday. We had to wait 5 months to get this appt, just for them to tell us that it may take up to 6 months or possibly more to get his green card. Oh the joy! All this because of a spelling error on their part! We are a definitely NOT satisfied USCIS customer, that’s for sure! :angry: Hubby at least got his I-551 stamp in the passport that's good October of 2011.

It's supposed to be lovely this weekend and we are childless. Tariq is going to Tita's house! Oh what to do...what to do? :whistle: I'm partly out of commission because I've fractured a bone in my foot. So for the last three weeks, I've been wearing this very attractive and quite sexy "dura-stepper" a.k.a orthotic boot :P We've got dinner and a movie planned for tonight, but I'm hoping for something different tomorrow. Does anyone have any suggestions that doesn't involve a lot of walking?

Anywho...hope everyone has a great weekend! Enjoy it...they go to quickly as far as I'm concerned :yes:

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Friday everyone. Thanks so much for all the congrats!!! Its exciting that there are so many babies coming out of MENA all at once. The weather here is beautiful today so I think hubby and I might go have a picnic at the park. Have a wonderful rest of the day everybody!!!

Embassy Journey

2009-11-15 : Case at US Embassy in Cairo

2009-10-26 : Medical Exam@4pm

2009-10-28 : Medical Exam results given

2009-11-09 : Interview Date @ 9am

2009-11-09 to 2010-01-21 AP

2010-02-02: Visa Issued

2010-02-06 : Visa in Hand

2010-02-11 : U.S. Entry

U.S. Journey

2010-03-01 : Social Security card received

2010-03-04 : Welcome to the US letter received in the mail

2010-03-11 : Green card received

2010-04-04 : Ahmad got a J-O-B (Alhamdullah!)

2010-05-22 : Ahmad got his DL

wedding.jpg

oBhem5.png

Timeline

Just got back from St George.. it's a middle eastern food festival, not festival.. sorry if I misinformed anyone :unsure: anyway the food is good, I love food :luv::thumbs: Autumn and I will go back later at 6.. that's when Judy the camel will be there :P sorry Andrea.. I thought it was a "festival" not just a food festival.. I'm going to talk with someone from the Greater Birmingham Ministries and see if we(Birmingham) can have a Middle Eastern festival.. I believe that would be great :thumbs:

Thank you Jesus!!!!

Timeline

I need a vacation.. Cairo anyone??? :dance::thumbs::dance::thumbs:

Thank you Jesus!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.