Danno

Muslim cleric calls for beheading of Dutch politician

64 posts in this topic

Calls for his execution via beheading fatwa from a clerical leader of that most peaceful of religions, Islam, are justifiable to you? On par with a fully adjudicated criminal death penalty case? MC you are losing it if so!

When I attempt to justify the execution of someone you'll know all about it, my question was designed to draw attention to the fact that Wilders, like you, seeks to eliminate all muslims because of the actions of fanatics and terrorists, using the same flimsy logic that either the religion itself breeds hatred against non-muslims or that peaceful moderate muslims should somehow have some power over the fanatics and terrorists and be able to stop them. Hitler used scapegoats too to strengthen his position. It's very simple, you create an 'us' using strong nationalist rhetoric and then you create a 'them' in order to galvanise the 'us' into action.

The French have now increased the scope of 'them' to include the Roma and have started to expel them. Nice right?

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Thats an interesting question.

There are times when responsible "bodies" have to make such a decision such as an execution,

however in this case we are talking about a sole person calling for the "beheading".

As far as I know WILDERS has done two things

- Insulted Islam

-worked very hard to make the case that Islam has no place in a European civilized society.

Neither one in my opinion warrants beheading.

What does it matter what form the execution takes?

While Wilders is currently all talk and no action, his calls for ethnic cleansing are indeed rhetoric - at what point that becomes seriously dangerous and would require action to be taken in order to prevent him implementing measures that would place innocent people in jeopardy simply because they believe in the muslim credo and holding them accountable for the actions of terrorists by removing their human rights and attempting to remove them from Europe, I'm not sure - I guess we might find out eh?

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Do you know what Allah means in Arabic?

Popsicle?

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

When I attempt to justify the execution of someone you'll know all about it, my question was designed to draw attention to the fact that Wilders, like you, seeks to eliminate all muslims because of the actions of fanatics and terrorists, using the same flimsy logic that either the religion itself breeds hatred against non-muslims or that peaceful moderate muslims should somehow have some power over the fanatics and terrorists and be able to stop them. Hitler used scapegoats too to strengthen his position. It's very simple, you create an 'us' using strong nationalist rhetoric and then you create a 'them' in order to galvanise the 'us' into action.

The French have now increased the scope of 'them' to include the Roma and have started to expel them. Nice right?

Are you daft? I have never suggested or implied we should rid the USA, or the world of Muslims. Unless of course you refer to the occasional comments I have made concerning the world would be better off with no religion whatsoever. I have never advocated getting to a world free of religion through murder, genocide, or beheading. I am not, nor have I ever scapegoated Muslims. You simply refuse to acknowledge the reality that the terrorists are a sub-set of the larger Islamic community. Bad Muslims? Arguably.

I know little about Wilders, his political views, or his statements concerning Islam. But for a fatwah to have him beheaded having been issued via a leader of the religion of peace speaks volumes to why he might criticize the faith, does it not?

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Are you daft? I have never suggested or implied we should rid the USA, or the world of Muslims. Unless of course you refer to the occasional comments I have made concerning the world would be better off with no religion whatsoever. I have never advocated getting to a world free of religion through murder, genocide, or beheading. I am not, nor have I ever scapegoated Muslims. You simply refuse to acknowledge the reality that the terrorists are a sub-set of the larger Islamic community. Bad Muslims? Arguably.

I know little about Wilders, his political views, or his statements concerning Islam. But for a fatwah to have him beheaded having been issued via a leader of the religion of peace speaks volumes to why he might criticize the faith, does it not?

You've never scapegoated Muslims? Now that's not true, is it.

I am far from a religious person, actually I don't really believe, but what is becoming more apparent is that it only takes a few to change the world and unfortunately it is only a few of the muslim population that seem to be trying to "radicalize" their youth in to violence against other religious factions. We have seen their behaviour change quite rapidly over the last 9 years, their hatred for the west and other cultures has grown quite extensively and it seems unless other cultures are willing to bend to their demands there are going to face a mirade of verbal and physical abuse and threats. Now please read my statement carefully before you come back and slam me, because I have stated only a few muslims are perpetuating the anti muslim feeling, not all and yes I feel bad for the peaceful law abiding muslims that are just trying to keep out of it.

You've never scapegoated Muslims? Now that's not true, is it.

Yes is is absolutely untrue. You and your fellow VJ Islamic Defense Society lump everyone who does not tow the " Islam is only Peace, Love, and Understanding" bull$h!t line 100% of time and with no room for argument into the same neat little prejudiced bigot category despite reality.

You think you are clever. No you aren't, you are a broken, blind record. And you consistently mischaracterize legitimate concern and criticism.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!

Remove Conditions:

Yes is is absolutely untrue. You and your fellow VJ Islamic Defense Society lump everyone who does not tow the " Islam is only Peace, Love, and Understanding" bull$h!t line 100% of time and with no room for argument into the same neat little prejudiced bigot category despite reality.

You think you are clever. No you aren't, you are a broken, blind record. And you consistently mischaracterize legitimate concern and criticism.

VJ Islamic Defense Society? Is that what you call explaining that it is wrong to blame all muslims for the actions of extremists? Not wishing to go on and on about the mosque in NY, but calling the building of a mosque blocks away from ground zero as 'insensitive' is you demonizing muslims and entrenching a false connection between mosques, which are simply religious buildings and terrorism. You feel it is not only normal, but patriotic to do so - how dare these muslims not understand that their actions are provocative, right? Even these so called 'moderate' muslims are really anti American because they came up with the idea and no real American would have thought to do such a terrible thing, right?

Yes, you clearly do not see muslims as they are - your constant 'ironic' use of 'religion of peace' belies your ability to see them without looking through a negative lens. Blame the individuals for their actual actions and words, not muslims for the actions and words of individuals. I have already said that the subject of the OP calling for the beheading of Wilders is a nutter - and possibly dangerous nutter - it is not clear from the OP what his actual influence is - he may have none. You say you do not know anything about Wilders and yet you read the OP? It tells you quite a lot about who he is in there or do you suppose that the Dutch arrest people for not being PC?

Edited by Madame Cleo

Yep.

Typical thought filled backing of an MC rant, good on ya!

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1

Remove Conditions:

Typical thought filled backing of an MC rant, good on ya!

:lol: Yeah, that's the important thing to address.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

What does it matter what form the execution takes?

While Wilders is currently all talk and no action, his calls for ethnic cleansing are indeed rhetoric - at what point that becomes seriously dangerous and would require action to be taken in order to prevent him implementing measures that would place innocent people in jeopardy simply because they believe in the muslim credo and holding them accountable for the actions of terrorists by removing their human rights and attempting to remove them from Europe, I'm not sure - I guess we might find out eh?

Cutting a persons head off is a form of terrorism its self, in most cases.

When someone is targeted to be eliminated ... such as a Hitler or Stalin, the goal is simply to eliminate the person.

As for Islam being banned in Europe, Time is on the side of Muslims... Current events are not.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Cutting a persons head off is a form of terrorism its self, in most cases.

When someone is targeted to be eliminated ... such as a Hitler or Stalin, the goal is simply to eliminate the person.

As for Islam being banned in Europe, Time is on the side of Muslims... Current events are not.

How is cutting someone's head off an act of terrorism and hanging for example not? I do not get the distinction at all.

There is nothing to fear from muslims in Europe or the US, there is everything to fear from using them as scapegoats. Individuals and groups who use terror to subjugate a population are necessarily threatening and western civilization does not support dictatorships but nor does it support holding a group responsible for the actions of individuals.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

How is cutting someone's head off an act of terrorism and hanging for example not? I do not get the distinction at all.

Come on MC get real.

The guy called for his head to be cut-off.... not that someone kill him to stop him.

Tell me the last assassin, which used "hanging" as the means.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn