pnd629

Visa in hand!

23 posts in this topic

:unsure: Still no visa!!!! GRRRRRRR

I don't understand the delay--your interview was actually before ours--by 30 minutes. But you would think that the visas would be delivered on the same day.

I hope you get it soon!

Did Tim call the company?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

That's great news!!! Mine hasn't even arrived yet.. it's been 9 days since my interview date, and my status is still "shipment received at distribution center" whatever that means. My friends who had the same interview date as mine had received their visa 3 days ago. I don't know what's going on... :( The consul told me i was approved though.. Anyone got a clue?

Tell me about it! :wacko:

(CHECK MY PROFILE INFORMATION FOR COMPLETE SIGNATURE)

August 19, 2006 VISA ON HAND!!!

September 5, 2006- POE @ SFO

September 8, 2006- Applied for SSN

SSN arrived more than a month after.. GRRR!!

November 8, 2006- MARRIED @ San Francisco City Hall

November 21, 2006- Received official marriage certificate

Dec. 19, 2006- sent out AOS

Jan. 3, 2007- Cashed cheques for AOS and EAD

March 15, 2007- AOS interview; APPROVED!!

March 23, 2007- Welcome letter/notice received from mail

March 27, 2007- GREENCARD

Sept 5, 2007 - my first anniversary in the U.S

Jan 30, 2009 - Mailed I-751 removal of conditional residence status

Feb 2, 2009 - Package mailed 10:22 AM at Laguna Niguel, CA (CSC)

Feb 5, 2009 - Check cashed

Feb 26, 2009 Biometrics

The Newlyweds: DJ and PRINCESS

watch clearer version[/color]

mylove.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I don't understand the delay--your interview was actually before ours--by 30 minutes. But you would think that the visas would be delivered on the same day.

I hope you get it soon!

Did Tim call the company?

He did but he only gets a few options. It said something about giving it five days. Which really could have been Thursday if you ask me. I think he was going to attempt to call today, if it hadn't arrived. Good thing we purchased the ticket way out, this would have s*cked if he had travel plans!

bar37.gif

Image14.jpg

bar37.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Scotland
Timeline

congrats pnd!! The couple with the same wedding date as us!! :D

Got my visa on the Thursday

Maggie

K1 Application

23 Feb 2006 - I-129 mailed

14 August 2006 - Approved!!!! :-)

21 October 2006 - Married in the mountains of North Carolina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AOS Application

6 November 2006 - Applied for AOS, EAD and AP

09 Decemeber 2006 - e-mail received to say case was trasferred to California

16 December 2006- biometric appointment in Charlotte, NC

20 Jan 2007 -AP approved

24 Jan -EAD approved

28 June -Green card ordered

7 July wedding celebrations in Scotland

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
:dance::dance::dance::dance:

This just in from my husband!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THEY HAVE THE PARCEL DELIVERING TOMORROW TO MY WORK (REFERENCE xxxxxxx...for my info lol) IM LEAVING ON A JET PLANE................. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOV YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: Dancing and crying over here what a flood of emotions this past week and a half!

bar37.gif

Image14.jpg

bar37.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.