5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I really apologize from whole forum ,

That post was unintentional.

And I am feeling very bad about that.

please forgive , that was my mistake.

I was using internet through mobile in night , and I was posting that comment on other forum , I don't know how did it came here.

I really apologize for my mistake.

Feeling guilty.

Sorry.

Savvy Boy

Have any Vietnamese F4s got I/Ls?They are often the earliest people of receiving it.

simonzoe, please check the link and give us some updates, i have problem accessing from my country. thanks

http://forum.vietditru.com/bb/viewtopic.php?...

simonzoe, please check the link and give us some updates, i have problem accessing from my country. thanks

http://forum.vietditru.com/bb/viewtopic.php?...

That forum has been down for 2 weeks :(

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

It looks like there would be no movement this month.

They have started planning to eliminate all categories.

Bad Luck guys.

Kismaat phooti howe hoo tu kya kar saktay hain.

Kismaat phooti howe hoo tu kya kar saktay hain.?!?

FIRST OF ALL THIS IS NOT A PAKISTANI FORUM,SO PLEASE RESPECT AND WRITE IN ENGLISH

''1)It looks like there would be no movement this month.

2)They have started planning to eliminate all categories.***''

SECONDLY,IT IS NOT REALLY NICE OF YOU TO SAY SOMETHING THAT IS NOT EVEN ESTABLISHED AND CLEAR!

WHY SPREADING FEAR AND DISAPPOINTMENT WHEN YOU ARE NOT INFORMED ENOUGH ?!?

Timeline

Kismaat phooti howe hoo tu kya kar saktay hain.?!?

FIRST OF ALL THIS IS NOT A PAKISTANI FORUM,SO PLEASE RESPECT AND WRITE IN ENGLISH

''1)It looks like there would be no movement this month.

2)They have started planning to eliminate all categories.***''

SECONDLY,IT IS NOT REALLY NICE OF YOU TO SAY SOMETHING THAT IS NOT EVEN ESTABLISHED AND CLEAR!

WHY SPREADING FEAR AND DISAPPOINTMENT WHEN YOU ARE NOT INFORMED ENOUGH ?!?

Celen,

I agree with you.

I should keep myself hopeful for next visa bulletin.

Savvy Boy

Timeline

Hey guys !

:dance: :dance: :thumbs:

more links on Immigration reform and family based visas.

It won't be so easy to eliminate family based categories for senators.Because religious and different group over there at USA are raising voice for family visas.

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

Link 5

Link 6

Link 7

Link 8

:o:huh::blush::thumbs::whistle:

Savvy Boy

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hey guys !

:dance: :dance: :thumbs:

more links on Immigration reform and family based visas.

It won't be so easy to eliminate family based categories for senators.Because religious and different group over there at USA are raising voice for family visas.

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

Link 5

Link 6

Link 7

Link 8

:o:huh::blush::thumbs::whistle:

i thk they will eliminate F3 and F4 for sure..becoz they dnt have another option ......this is good move by senators...and secondly they will also going to resolve backlogs issue under family based category.....which is good for us....see guys they have 2 options only for resolving backlogs issues...firstly they have increase the per country limit for sure and increases overall visas from 226000 to 480000.....so 30% of 480000 is 144000...which means F4 visas will increases from 65000 to 144000 per year.....i am eagerly waiting 8,April 2013....i also called my lawyer in new york..he told me that laws were going to change from 8th,April..so hope for the best.......

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

i thk they will eliminate F3 and F4 for sure..becoz they dnt have another option ......this is good move by senators...and secondly they will also going to resolve backlogs issue under family based category.....which is good for us....see guys they have 2 options only for resolving backlogs issues...firstly they have increase the per country limit for sure and increases overall visas from 226000 to 480000.....so 30% of 480000 is 144000...which means F4 visas will increases from 65000 to 144000 per year.....i am eagerly waiting 8,April 2013....i also called my lawyer in new york..he told me that laws were going to change from 8th,April..so hope for the best.......

how will law change from April 8.. Because law only change when it is signed by the president.. so u mean that president will sign the new law which we even dont know what it is..

I DONT THINK YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT THE LAWYER SAID. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR LAWS TO CHANGE OVERNIGHT THERE IS A RIGHT WAY TO DO THINGS. PLEASE THINK BEFORE POSTING IN THIS FORUM.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

how will law change from April 8.. Because law only change when it is signed by the president.. so u mean that president will sign the new law which we even dont know what it is..

my mean that real progress will start from 8th april.....

I DONT THINK YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT THE LAWYER SAID. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR LAWS TO CHANGE OVERNIGHT THERE IS A RIGHT WAY TO DO THINGS. PLEASE THINK BEFORE POSTING IN THIS FORUM.

my mean that real progress on immigration bill will starts from 8th april.......hope u understand now....if u have any other query then ask me freely....

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

hello guys,

i was landed in usa on 11 march . and got my green card yesterday .

i was told to register for military selective services .(male 18-26 )

but when i went to post office and ,see form there was space for social security no. but i haven't received my ss# yet.

so what should i do ? should i submit that form without filling social security no ?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hello guys,

i was landed in usa on 11 march . and got my green card yesterday .

i was told to register for military selective services .(male 18-26 )

but when i went to post office and ,see form there was space for social security no. but i haven't received my ss# yet.

so what should i do ? should i submit that form without filling social security no ?

well first of all, congratulations my friend! the journey's all over for you!

2ndly, if you dont have your social security no yet, then i suggest you wait for it. as the form says that its mandatory for all those with a ssn# to fill it and considering that you will receive it soon, id say dont fill it yet.

have a great life!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.