5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thank you Pak2002,

do u know how long it will take for visa number to be available? PD 09/2006 just wondering the wait time?

Thank you again

we are waiting for the new immigration law when new laws will come up then we can predict how soon you will have your number.

Good luck

PD:29MAY2002

DOCUMENTARILY QUALUFIED SNICE JAN2012

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Macedonia
Timeline

NVCINQUIRY@STATE.GOV

write your case umber on subject line and then write on message body principal applicant name and his date of birth, petitioner name and his date of birth.

and attach required documents...

BUT you have to wait until you have not receive your choice of agent/ Mean when nvc will start your case processing then you can add/include your other derivative beneficiaries names.

I suggest you dont send email to NVC until they inform you by department..

you have to wait.

I'm in a similar situation...my PD is 10/07/2003 and the only think I know from NVC is my case no. SKP_____

I haven't receive first package yet, but I have to inform them about my changed address and last name due to my marriage.

I have to inform them that I'm married and that I have 2 children also.

I'm confused cause as I understand you I have to wait until I receive my 1st package first to update information, but someone give me the answer that

I can send them now the translated documents of my marriage and children...

so please tell me by order the right and correct way to do everything.

thanks

Timeline

I'm in a similar situation...my PD is 10/07/2003 and the only think I know from NVC is my case no. SKP_____

I haven't receive first package yet, but I have to inform them about my changed address and last name due to my marriage.

I'm confused cause as I understand you I have to wait until I receive my 1st package first to update information, but someone give me the answer that

thanks

why are you worry about that?? There is no issue you have inform to NVC when They start your case processing.

i am telling you my own case i included my 2 younger brothers name during case processing and also i sent marriage certificate for my my uncle because when petition filed he was single and when NVC sent us Packet ist then i included my uncle spouse name.

JUst wait for choice of agent.

GOOD LUCK

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Macedonia
Timeline

why are you worry about that?? There is no issue you have inform to NVC when They start your case processing.

i am telling you my own case i included my 2 younger brothers name during case processing and also i sent marriage certificate for my my uncle because when petition filed he was single and when NVC sent us Packet ist then i included my uncle spouse name.

JUst wait for choice of agent.

GOOD LUCK

but the address they have is at my mothers house, and my last name was B....... , and now is T....., like my housebound.

should I wait about that also?

Edited by miga

Timeline

but the address they have is at my mothers house, and my last name was B....... , and now is T....., like my housebound.

should I wait about that also?

if you change your address then you must inform NVC and regarding name change then you can change your name when your case processing have not been start..'

inform NVC for your address change.

GOOD LUCK

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

thanks

You don't have to wait....there is no rule or set order of things when you can add dependent beneficiaries in your petition....however you must have to inform NVC when your case processing offically beggins....

I have added my dependents even before I got any communication or packet-1/choice of agent form from NVC....Infact if you do that now when you get choice of agent and visa fee bill all your dependents will be listed there on the documents....I have done that for my case as well as my brother's cases....

what also you can do is....after you send email to NVC and NVC confirms processing of that by return email...you can call them...and they can also confirm that dependents have been added to your case (Just to be extra sure)...

Hope this helps...Good luck

Edited by waitingforvisa

Timeline

Any predictions about 6 july 2001 ? when i will be current . thanks !

you get current might be june dont worry about nick views.....

Good luck

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Grenada
Timeline

Lurxor and Nazibk,

Have you guy received an update? I might call tomorrow !

CBF

Hi guys, I called last week and she did a service request. That's all so far. I have been checking the USCIS website daily to see if there are any changes in my status. As soon I get something I'll let you guys know.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.