Interview Result :

Second Interview

(If Required): 2011-06-21

Second Interview Result: Approved

Visa Received : 2011-06-22

US Entry : 2011-07-04

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi all, had my first ultrasound today and I was relieved to see ONE big head and not two, sorry Tee! The damn woman was so mean, I asked to hear the heartbeat and she said its not necessary and its too loud o_O! Then I asked for a print out and she asked me if this is our 1st, she had a "why are you excited" attitudes. Ugh!

JQ, I want a A name too, I'm stuck on Alexis so hopefully its a girl.

Mama Jew thank goodness hubby is ok and I hope your daughter make it in time to see her sister's birth.

Always, I would be a bag of nerves but you'll be fine, by the grace of God.

Goodnight ladies!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

Hi Always I pray u and baby are well

Hey Bajan, Thank you do well. How are you?

Hi all, had my first ultrasound today and I was relieved to see ONE big head and not two, sorry Tee! The damn woman was so mean, I asked to hear the heartbeat and she said its not necessary and its too loud o_O! Then I asked for a print out and she asked me if this is our 1st, she had a "why are you excited" attitudes. Ugh!

Mama Jew thank goodness hubby is ok and I hope your daughter make it in time to see her sister's birth.

Goodnight ladies!

Awe ! did they give you the print out of the sonogram? I hope so how exciting.

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

Nice to see you around Always, I sense you're feeling a lot better!

Yes mam , Just taking things a day at a time not trying to be stressed First I am to blessed for that and second this little girl inside me is more important then anything, so whatever happens happens. By the way the DNA results are negative HE IS NOT THE FATHER of the other kid. Shame that what happens when you lay with whores. Oh well!

Edited by Always Blessed

AOS

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

Morning Sis! No worries, you and G got this!

:angry: Tee, no worries y'all got this too!!! :angry:

Thanks sis we aint got no choice but to claim it and handle it mad.gif

Hi everyone, hope all is well!

Lady C you got this, don't sweat!

JQ I hope you and the baby is fine, take it easy mama. I myself is out from work until who knows when because I was having some horrible cramps and I'm losing weight. Morning sickness, scratch that, all day and night sickness is tearing my azz up! I keep nothing down and I'm constantly weak and nauseaus (sp) Hopefully these dissolvable pills I got today will work and not put me to sleep at work like the other one did. I also ordered ginger candy so let's see.

Tee, damn you for pointing out that I'm showing and suggesting its twins, I bought a Bella Band coz my darn pants is a pain when I buckle it. Tomorrow is my sono so you'll know if you're gonna get a baby in the mail coz twins are cute to see but not for me to have!

1luv you're almost there!

Can't remember what else I wanted to comment on...

Oh yea, Always I hope you and the baby are doing great :)

You aint mailing her. I will come get her! headbonk.gifyes.gif

Timeline

Good morning, hope everyone is doing wonderful. I havent had the ability to get on here that much since the fall started; much busier at work. However I wanted to get on here and say hi to my VJ family. I hope everyone is looking forward to the holidays and the snow. My guess is that Kaci will enjoy the first snow fall and after that she will be like all the rest of us New Englanders...lol. Wish everyone much love and happiness... :D

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii matt and kaci....

Timeline

Afternoon All.

Quick update:

Eric was in a Car Accident (his 1st) Monday. The car is Jacked to hell, but he is hoping that they fix it and not total it. He is fine, except for his pride. Says he has a little pain in his neck.

Our daughter went to Embassy to do her DNA test. Everything went smooth with that. Her kit is being sent back to Richmond, VA to compare results. So hopefully not long now. I am hoping and praying that my daughter will get to see her baby sister being born. We will see what happens.

Went to Doc Tuesday and found out that I am border line Anemic. Already knew that though. So hubby is cooking veggies out this world to help increase iron intake.

Other than that, The Nugent family is doing just fine. One less vehicle to drive, but still 3 to go + my motorcycle. Man that is a lot.......ANYONE LOOKING TO BUY A CAR???????

JQ--I feel you on needing to slow down. My schedule is packed all the way until Dec. Travel, work, and Travel.

Sorry to hear that happen. Glad he is okay though..... Hope the DNA test results come back quick!

Timeline

Hi Ladies & Matt

I have been so busy I miss you guys terribly. I have to go home and read back a bit. Well I am still at work humping my A%$ off.

What is going on with everyone?

Also I let my son have his sleep over, I am a real punk. It was fun he had a great time I had 10 children and then we did the beach. I will post pics on facebook.

Smdh!!! You were NOT supposed to give in.. but since you did, glad it was fun! I miss you... nice to see you here!

Nice names they are really pretty

My sister wants me to name her Amayha if it is it pronounced A-my-a

She loves that name

I like them... Aniyah, Ahmia, Alea, Angel...my daughter's suggestions

Goodnight ladies!

She didn't know what she was doing Retake!!!!! lol

Yes mam , Just taking things a day at a time not trying to be stressed First I am to blessed for that and second this little girl inside me is more important then anything, so whatever happens happens. By the way the DNA results are negative HE IS NOT THE FATHER of the other kid. Shame that what happens when you lay with whores. Oh well!

Grandma use to say, when you lie down with dogs you come up with fleas..... hmph

Edited by MRStee

Timeline

Always, I'm sure you're doing so already but just pray, let go and let God. You have done your research and proved your point. I'm sure you know who's your child's father.

Anyhow, I'm very excited to see what you post about your labor and delivery experience, since it will be your first! And yes she have us a clear print out. You can see that the head is huge, and the hands and feet aren't quite extended yet.

Tee, I AM tempted to call the facility and make a complaint because my damn insurance paid for that but I would hate for her to lose her job. Smiley was trying to be talkative and polite to her eventhough he sense the awkwardness in the room and she didn't even respond to smiley...

But no matter the attitude, no one couldn't ruin smiley's day. He was so excited that he was acting stupid, trying to lift me down the stairs and all. I just look at him silly because I shouldn't have to be pregnant for you to treat me like a queen. Oh well.

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

in case u saw this post already on another topic that it had nothing to do with SORRY but apparently its still too early for me to function hahaha

morning ladies!!!!!!!!! k i have a question and not sure if i should post here but i will at least start with ya'll......i have not yet legally changed my name yet on license, SS card, etc and wondering if i do it now in the middle of filing if it will mess things up (i have to change my address on my license and figure i may as well do the name change as well) secondly, if i change the name on my license and SS card then I would assume that when it comes tax season i would have to change all that as well when i file taxes???? i was praying all this would be over with and richard here by tax time so name change would be no big deal....now i am starting to second guess.....and third, when it comes time to file i didnt know if i should plan on filing as married or singel for this year.....obviously going forward after he is here i will file as married LOL(i am under impression i have 1 year to report marriage to state and such) any of you have any imput on any of my issues???? i know someone has some sort of imput......oh sus!!!!!!! LOL

have a great day ladies! and matt!

~ 11/06/08 K-1 visa was denied and a 2 year ban placed on our file

~ 02/09/10 married my best friend

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you tell him? What did he say???

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you tell him? What did he say???

I did tell him. He was not very happy obviously and told me he will do his own. I told him that when he is ready let me know cause I will drive him to the place cause otherwise I do not believe he would do it . However, at this point it is what it is and his choice what he wants to do, I am just going to pray as I do with everything else and let the man up stairs handle that. Its balck and white and I do not forsee anything different cominng from another test.

Smdh!!! You were NOT supposed to give in.. but since you did, glad it was fun! I miss you... nice to see you here!

I like them... Aniyah, Ahmia, Alea, Angel...my daughter's suggestions

She didn't know what she was doing Retake!!!!! lol

Grandma use to say, when you lie down with dogs you come up with fleas..... hmph

Amen!

Always, I'm sure you're doing so already but just pray, let go and let God. You have done your research and proved your point. I'm sure you know who's your child's father.

Anyhow, I'm very excited to see what you post about your labor and delivery experience, since it will be your first! And yes she have us a clear print out. You can see that the head is huge, and the hands and feet aren't quite extended yet.

Tee, I AM tempted to call the facility and make a complaint because my damn insurance paid for that but I would hate for her to lose her job. Smiley was trying to be talkative and polite to her eventhough he sense the awkwardness in the room and she didn't even respond to smiley...

But no matter the attitude, no one couldn't ruin smiley's day. He was so excited that he was acting stupid, trying to lift me down the stairs and all. I just look at him silly because I shouldn't have to be pregnant for you to treat me like a queen. Oh well.

You got that right.

AOS

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

in case u saw this post already on another topic that it had nothing to do with SORRY but apparently its still too early for me to function hahaha

morning ladies!!!!!!!!! k i have a question and not sure if i should post here but i will at least start with ya'll......i have not yet legally changed my name yet on license, SS card, etc and wondering if i do it now in the middle of filing if it will mess things up (i have to change my address on my license and figure i may as well do the name change as well) secondly, if i change the name on my license and SS card then I would assume that when it comes tax season i would have to change all that as well when i file taxes???? i was praying all this would be over with and richard here by tax time so name change would be no big deal....now i am starting to second guess.....and third, when it comes time to file i didnt know if i should plan on filing as married or singel for this year.....obviously going forward after he is here i will file as married LOL(i am under impression i have 1 year to report marriage to state and such) any of you have any imput on any of my issues???? i know someone has some sort of imput......oh sus!!!!!!! LOL

have a great day ladies! and matt!

Change your name now, and yes you would change it on your taxes - and get Richard an ITIN and file married, claim him as a dependent!!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

wow! this man sounds way more like a liability than an asset! do YOU girl! you and baby a go be just fine!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

SAY%20WHAT%20TITLE.jpg

MJsaywhat.jpg

Okay so your investigating, found this out examine.jpgAre you going to tell him? Because didnt you sneak and do it :devil:

Wow that is so messed up for the baby! BM already knew that though! When you get pregnant you know how many men you have slept with. :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.