MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

Based on that, I would probably be pissed and tell my friend to go piss in the wind, lol - But on the other hand, I wouldn't want the child to suffer if I could help - do you know what school she is in? Can you call the school directly, find out what is going on, and what the costs are and arrange payment directly to the school?

I can find out what school she's in etc....

As for arranging payment etc, will have to get some money together first!!

Thing is, I remember only too well scraping money together to do my own CXC's...I know for a fact if she doesn't do them, it GREATLY cuts down on ANY chance of a job...I am saddened though, this is a friend I've know since I was 12 or so...Hurts me that she's not being honest...

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

For anyone calling Jamaica - I had a battle on the phone with Ringyard last night - Long story there - But, they advised me that there are issues connecting to certain JA cell phone providers at the moment. I just got an email from sosochat advising me of the same.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey all...

So I got a call from a friend in Jamaica. Her daughter is taking 8 CXC's so she was asking me to help. Of course I really don't have the means right now, but told her if anything came up where I could, I would help. She said it was $3500JA per subject. Which would be like $350 for all 8. That sounded a lot to me, so me being me, I called my old school. They told me it was just under $2000JA per subject.

Still a lot, but she is obviously lying to me. I had said to myself that if I booked a session in between now and Nov 4th (the deadline to pay) I would have sent her the money. Now, I'm pissed as hell, but still thinking I might call her out but still help if I can. What would you do?

I wouldn't send it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey all...

So I got a call from a friend in Jamaica. Her daughter is taking 8 CXC's so she was asking me to help. Of course I really don't have the means right now, but told her if anything came up where I could, I would help. She said it was $3500JA per subject. Which would be like $350 for all 8. That sounded a lot to me, so me being me, I called my old school. They told me it was just under $2000JA per subject.

Still a lot, but she is obviously lying to me. I had said to myself that if I booked a session in between now and Nov 4th (the deadline to pay) I would have sent her the money. Now, I'm pissed as hell, but still thinking I might call her out but still help if I can. What would you do?

i can't stand liars. i'd tell her about herself, and not send shyt...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I just wanted to pass through and thank you all for reaching out to me and the kind words. I am having my ups and downs still dont know what direction I am really going to go however have my mind set in one area right now. I havent thrown him out as yet and am on the verge of doing so I believe! I dont know if it is worth saving because once a cheat always a cheat! I dont feel like talking right at the moment either so I will reach out when needed thanks again everyone. Take care

Always remember that not always true. If you believe in God and trust him he can change anyone :dance: . Murderers and rapist through him have a change of heart, but just remember he broke vows set by God so he will have to reap that. He will be punished, so dont try to see how you can get back at him. The decision is totally yours but dont always think negative. Pray hun, like I said before, talk to family you can trust. Dont stress right now as much as you can, baby feels everything right now!!! You dont want her nervous or mad or upset this is the most critical time in your pregnancy, some say its the first trimester but I say its the last because the traits come out!!!

Love you (L)

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

OMG, this baby is moving too much!!! I dont remember all this when I was pregnant before! :crying: Its weird but at the same time cool, oh there she go again, the doctor said by he next 2 weeks I should feel 15-20 kicks per hour. When hubby heard that at he dr appt his eyes went :blink: It was so funny :rofl:

If you look at the baby time line it says, More kicks and elbow jabs :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So whats been up with everyone else?

We dont even talk like we use to. and I text Dillz and seen her in here the other day but she ignored me :crying: Hope everything is okay

Edited by JQ Smiley BOOM

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OMG, this baby is moving too much!!! I dont remember all this when I was pregnant before! :crying: Its weird but at the same time cool, oh there she go again, the doctor said by he next 2 weeks I should feel 15-20 kicks per hour. When hubby heard that at he dr appt his eyes went :blink: It was so funny :rofl:

If you look at the baby time line it says, More kicks and elbow jabs :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So whats been up with everyone else?

We dont even talk like we use to. and I text Dillz and seen her in here the other day but she ignored me :crying: Hope everything is okay

Speaking od Dillz I dont even c her on my fb page anymore.

CR-1 Visa

California Service Center

Consulate : Jamaica

Marriage (if applicable):

2010-11-03

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-11-09

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2011-03-30

NVC Received : 2011-04-08

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2011-04-18

Pay I-864 Bill 2011-04-18

Receive I-864 Package : 2011-04-19

Return Completed I-864 : 2011-04-20

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2011-04-19

Receive IV Bill : 2011-04-29

Pay IV Bill : 2011-05-02

Receive Instruction Package : 2011-06-03

Case Completed at NVC : 2011-04-22

NVC Left : 2011-04-22

Consulate Received : 2011-04-25

Packet 3 Received : 2011-04-29

Packet 3 Sent : 2011-05-04

Packet 4 Received : 2011-05-05

Interview Date : 2011-06-03

Interview Result :

Second Interview

(If Required): 2011-06-21

Second Interview Result: Approved

Visa Received : 2011-06-22

US Entry : 2011-07-04

Timeline

Always remember that not always true. If you believe in God and trust him he can change anyone :dance: . Murderers and rapist through him have a change of heart, but just remember he broke vows set by God so he will have to reap that. He will be punished, so dont try to see how you can get back at him. The decision is totally yours but dont always think negative. Pray hun, like I said before, talk to family you can trust. Dont stress right now as much as you can, baby feels everything right now!!! You dont want her nervous or mad or upset this is the most critical time in your pregnancy, some say its the first trimester but I say its the last because the traits come out!!!

Love you (L)

JQ usually I am strong and usually I can defeat and overome any situation with prayer and faith. I want to believe, I do but I am just not in a good place right now. I am talking with some family saying very little because people always have their own agenda to and love to tell you what they would do if they were in that situation. I am just taking each day as it comes right now my heart is ripped out and stomped on. I wanted a baby for so long and now that I am pregnant and due soon I am not so sure how happy I am. I have been miserable this whole pregnancy due to being sick and now this mess.I want my little girl to be happy I just have to find that place again. I know it wont be overnight and maybe not even in a month, but each day I will just try and do what I can . I just feel so weak

Edited by Always Blessed

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

JQ usually I am strong and usually I can defeat and overome any situation with prayer and faith. I want to believe, I do but I am just not in a good place right now. I am talking with some family saying very little because people always have their own agenda to and love to tell you what they would do if they were in that situation. I am just taking each day as it comes right now my heart is ripped out and stomped on. I wanted a baby for so long and now that I am pregnant and due soon I am not so sure how happy I am. I have been miserable this whole pregnancy due to being sick and now this mess.I want my little girl to be happy I just have to find that place again. I know it wont be overnight and maybe not even in a month, but each day I will just try and do what I can . I just feel so weak

And you will Always, you really will find it. Once you see that precious baby smile at you for the first time, you will realize you shouldn't have any regrets. Everything happens for a reason. Im sure God wouldn't have given you such a precious gift for no reason. She will be your motivator, the reason you get up everyday and go to work. She will be EVERYTHING to you. It takes a village to raise a child, so I know that you're family and friends will support you as much as we need to!!! You VJ sisterns are here for you too.

Keep your head up and your (L) open! Just give lil Loquicia ( :rofl: ) all the love you can give her

Timeline

And you will Always, you really will find it. Once you see that precious baby smile at you for the first time, you will realize you shouldn't have any regrets. Everything happens for a reason. Im sure God wouldn't have given you such a precious gift for no reason. She will be your motivator, the reason you get up everyday and go to work. She will be EVERYTHING to you. It takes a village to raise a child, so I know that you're family and friends will support you as much as we need to!!! You VJ sisterns are here for you too.

Keep your head up and your (L) open! Just give lil Loquicia ( :rofl: ) all the love you can give her

Thank you MrsTee

AOS

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Saying very little is a wise thing - ultimately, it is your road to travel and it is not an easy one - but right now it's very easy to lash out in anger and snap to decisions, and only you can decide what the future will hold for you - You have to try to step back, take time, and sort things out - No matter what happens, know that out of this relationship you have gotten the gift of a beautiful baby girl and will have that gift for the rest of your life - Nothing is more precious than that. I truly believe that everything happens for a reason, even if that reason is not clear at the time - You will survive from this, as impossible as it might seem now - if it ends up your path to be a single mom, have faith in yourself and know that you can do it - and as MRs Tee said, it takes a village and you have the support of your friends, your family, and the yardies at all times, no matter what is going on -

Stay strong, take care of you - things will sort out as they happen - Anytime you need to talk, know that we are all here for you and you can lean on us at any point! Trust me, I know how hard it is to be where you are - especially when you have the stress of being pregnant. As Honey has always said - Whooooooooooooooosaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah - let it out, no matter what way you have to do that! Sending hugs!!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Saying very little is a wise thing - ultimately, it is your road to travel and it is not an easy one - but right now it's very easy to lash out in anger and snap to decisions, and only you can decide what the future will hold for you - You have to try to step back, take time, and sort things out - No matter what happens, know that out of this relationship you have gotten the gift of a beautiful baby girl and will have that gift for the rest of your life - Nothing is more precious than that. I truly believe that everything happens for a reason, even if that reason is not clear at the time - You will survive from this, as impossible as it might seem now - if it ends up your path to be a single mom, have faith in yourself and know that you can do it - and as MRs Tee said, it takes a village and you have the support of your friends, your family, and the yardies at all times, no matter what is going on -

Stay strong, take care of you - things will sort out as they happen - Anytime you need to talk, know that we are all here for you and you can lean on us at any point! Trust me, I know how hard it is to be where you are - especially when you have the stress of being pregnant. As Honey has always said - Whooooooooooooooosaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah - let it out, no matter what way you have to do that! Sending hugs!!

SUS,

You are a very wise women ! Thank you for those words they really reache dout to me.

AOS

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

morning ladies.....thank god for susie to get me back to all of you casue i searched for an hour this morning and couldnt find the yardie page.....anyways our case is finally making some sort of progress.....i dragged my feet for far to long on sending anything in but i finally did (please dont ask why) and in the past 5 days our case has been touched 4 times.....i am praying and hoping for a speedy approval but this alone is a huge progression for me and know that its not sitting at the bottom of a pile of papers on a desk......i know i keep in touch with all of you on FB but for those that arent on FB wanted to share my news......I will be a round lots more asking questions and for direction once things start getting a little further along......have a great day!

~ 11/06/08 K-1 visa was denied and a 2 year ban placed on our file

~ 02/09/10 married my best friend

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

For anyone calling Jamaica - I had a battle on the phone with Ringyard last night - Long story there - But, they advised me that there are issues connecting to certain JA cell phone providers at the moment. I just got an email from sosochat advising me of the same.

Hubby was so glad when I told him this because he thought it was just him or the phones he was calling. What is going on?? Ugh! Calling and mailing to JA is such a pain.

I miss her!!! :crying:

Me too! I really hope everything is OK.

Cara- That's great news!! Any idea how long spouse visas are taking these days? I know you never can tell though. me and Nat filed a week apart yet got approvals months apart. This is such a sucky process. How are those beautiful, well i was going to say babies of yours, but they are getting so big. Love seeing their pics on FB.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.