Pinocchio Liberal

Songs of VJ!

84 posts in this topic

LoL, troubling? Not at all, i'm secure in my sexuality to admit when a guy is attractive. Trent Reznor is an attractive dude. I just don't see why so many women go weak in the knees over Gavin Rossdale though :P

star_smile.gif Just teasing you, mate.

Trent Reznor is pretty hot. He stops by my friend Sara's office sometimes since her company worked with him on Year Zero. She says he is still smokin'.

But Gav is Gav. You kinda have to be a girl to understand.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

LoL, troubling? Not at all, i'm secure in my sexuality to admit when a guy is attractive. Trent Reznor is an attractive dude. I just don't see why so many women go weak in the knees over Gavin Rossdale though :P

Trent Reznor is a fcuking GOD. When he says he wants to ** me like an animal, I believe him. It's just a shame he isn't actually singing it to me. :blush:

NIN are my all time FAVOURITE band.

Like, ever.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Trent Reznor is a fcuking GOD. When he says he wants to ** me like an animal, I believe him. It's just a shame he isn't actually singing it to me. :blush:

NIN are my all time FAVOURITE band.

Like, ever.

NIN is what twits like marilyn manson wish they could be. I can still remember seeing NIN play at the very first lollapalooza. They are soo powerful live.

Oh god i'm feeling my age now posting these vids. Here's a favorite of mine from way back when

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

This one reminds me of quite a few of my least favorite VJ members.

This one is for my VJ favorites -

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

This one reminds me of quite a few of my least favorite VJ members.

I totally just rocked out to that. I think this means you hate me. But in my heart, you'll always be a Metallica song.

we met: 07-22-01

engaged: 08-03-06

I-129 sent: 01-07-07

NOA2 approved: 04-02-07

packet 3 sent: 05-31-07

interview date: 06-25-07 - approved!

marriage: 07-23-07

AOS sent: 08-10-07

AOS/EAD/AP NOA1: 09-14-07

AOS approved: 11-19-07

green card received: 11-26-07

lifting of conditions filed: 10-29-09

NOA received: 11-09-09

lifting of conditions approved: 12-11-09

I totally just rocked out to that. I think this means you hate me. But in my heart, you'll always be a Metallica song.

That wasn't for you. Here's yours -

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Lulz. Yours is:

Holy #######! I didn't know they performed for EVERY SINGLE PERSON in Russia back in '91. I just started watching some more of those videos. Wow.

Русский форум член.

Holy #######! I didn't know they performed for EVERY SINGLE PERSON in Russia back in '91. I just started watching some more of those videos. Wow.

Yeah, the videos are great and pretty hardcore. Didn't know the FSU loved their rock.

Also, my song is def. :)

Edited by HannahP

Didn't know the FSU loved their rock.

It's kind of scary, actually, because the whole "personal space" thing doesn't apply over there and there's a level of physical contact that's just generally acceptable when you're rocking out and/or getting drunk out on the town.

For instance, it's perfectly acceptable to shove the cops and have a little bit of a tussle with them - as long as you win.

Also, my song is def. :)

Yeah, I'm gonna need a little moonshine to get down to that one. Good song though, I'm just never in the right context to jam to it.

Русский форум член.

My dad kept plying my husband with the Best Moonshine Ever, apparently.

And then he made my hubby mow the lawn with his ginormous lawn mower.