dnac59

G-325A Biographical Data Form

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello again!

Since you guys were quick to reply to my previous post, I figured I'd ask some more questions.

Regarding the biographical data. My fiance tried to fill in the blanks provided in the form, but some of her answers are incomplete.

Such as when she writes her name, it is missing 2-3 letters and also other answers are affected. I was thinking in adding an addendum

on a separate sheet of paper stapled to the back of the form. Is that the correct way or is there a more official way in correcting this problem.

Thank you in advance

I would leave it blank, print it out and hand fill it in. Should be the easiest way...

• March 2007 we first met
  • 09-26-2009 married <3
  • 05-19-2010 filed I-130 DCF
  • 07-10-2010 RFE...duh
  • 07-10-2010 sent back required document
  • 07-28-2010 Interview - approved :)
  • 07-30-2010 sent in missing document
  • 08-07-2010 Visa received
  • 09-07-2010 moving to our new home

Timeline

Hello all,

i am new here so bear with me.

i am a resident, born & raised here in the USA. i am getting me k-1 i-129 packet ready, stressful for me because my time is limited when i come home from working offshore,.

I ran across a couple things that raised concern.

1. on the G-325A form that i have from the CIS office, it has 4 attached pages with 3 carbons between the pages.

Question>>>>>> do i have to send that form in or can i make 4 original copies and put in my packet

2. in the first block on the G-325A FORMER HUSBANDS OR WIVES. there is the space for DATE & PLACE

Question>>>>>>i only have space city & state. i DO NOT have room to add the USA. will i need an attachment page for this or will USCIS let this slide????

someone please help me. when i get home i know no one wants delay's but for me working off shore this delay can multiply 2 or 3 times because i am gone 3 weeks @ a time with no mail service.

this site is the greatest

thanks to all Bill

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Singapore
Timeline

I would advise you to download a pdf of the form, fill it up on the computer (it automatically duplicates it for you, but I would double-check anyway) and then print it out before submitting. You will notice that there's a different designation for each "copy" on the pdf, so I would NOT recommend you send in four originals.

As for not having space, try filling it in by hand. :)

Timeline

thank you for replying P&K,

the pdf form that is on the websites are all single pages and they are all the same, i have check here and the government site. as far as filling out by hand, lol, i tried firmly pressing thru to the fourth copy and is not legible >>>>>>>>>>HELP<<<<<<<<<<<<

thanks bill

Timeline

Tell you what you can try... instead of pressing through all four sheets, fill in each sheet by hand, individually, with a separator in between so the carbon doesn't get pressed through for legibility's sake. I also noticed that you are right, there's only a single sheet on the form available on the USCIS website.

The last time I filled out a G-325A was two years ago, and back then it had four copies. I'm not entirely sure if you need four still, if they're only giving out single-sheet forms, but I'd advise you to check your I-129F and see if they actually mention you need more than one copy.

Timeline

Tell you what you can try... instead of pressing through all four sheets, fill in each sheet by hand, individually, with a separator in between so the carbon doesn't get pressed through for legibility's sake. I also noticed that you are right, there's only a single sheet on the form available on the USCIS website.

very good idea!!!!! thanks so much

The last time I filled out a G-325A was two years ago, and back then it had four copies. I'm not entirely sure if you need four still, if they're only giving out single-sheet forms, but I'd advise you to check your I-129F and see if they actually mention you need more than one copy.

ok, thanks, i just talked with someone that is involve on the civilian side of helping the Govt write the policies, this is what she said, "on the bottom of the 4 page form that you get from the local USCIS there are defined as follows:

1st page white ( (1) ident. )

2nd page green ( (2) Rec. Br. )

3rd page pink ( (3) C )

4th page yellow ( (4) Consulate )

this is what i was told i can do... Make 4 copies of the G_325A per each packet. label each page @ the bottom left.

the other solution is to just put one original copy in & when you are called in for your interview, i was told that then you can make more copies because all they need is one @ the time of the application. i hope this helps someone

Edited by dolarbill

Timeline

ok, thanks, i just talked with someone that is involve on the civilian side of helping the Govt write the policies, this is what she said, "on the bottom of the 4 page form that you get from the local USCIS there are defined as follows:

1st page white ( (1) ident. )

2nd page green ( (2) Rec. Br. )

3rd page pink ( (3) C )

4th page yellow ( (4) Consulate )

this is what i was told i can do... Make 4 copies of the G_325A per each packet. label each page @ the bottom left.

the other solution is to just put one original copy in & when you are called in for your interview, i was told that then you can make more copies because all they need is one @ the time of the application. i hope this helps someone

It is best to seek assistance for your papers. I have no idea what to do when filing the k-1 visa for my girl. I seeked a friend to help me and he assist me on what to do. It was hassle free and there are no worries for the visa application. Now, my girlfriend has her visa and she is just waiting for me to pick her and we will both be going to the US. http://bit.ly/cmnHiZ

Timeline

To the petitioner in the USA: Do not use WeThePeople. Charged me $400 for an application that was never filled out. By the time we found out, we had already signed the contract and it was too late to demand a refund.

Timeline

i was also told that it may be a good idea to make 4 copies of the G-325a Supplement letter & label them as follows on the bottom left hand corner of the page like the original document of the G-325A that you get @ the USCIS office

LABELING for the G-325a supplement letter

(1) Ident.

(2) Rec. Br

(3) C.

(4) Consulate

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.