Kotenochek

Time to file for removing conditions

10 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Hello Everybody:)))

Time has come for removing conditions...Need some help and advice on it:)))

It is 3 month prior to my 1st one"s expiration.

It has been some interesting adjustment:)Came to husband when he was doing great,crisis hit,we lost our house,he lost his job..I found a job,raised a champion..Eventually we moved to LA husbandy found job again,I went back to school.Life is good:)))We still love each other more than ever and treasure every moment together:)

Ok now let me know how to file papers:)))lol

Thanks! :D:help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hello Everybody:)))

Time has come for removing conditions...Need some help and advice on it:)))

It is 3 month prior to my 1st one"s expiration.

It has been some interesting adjustment:)Came to husband when he was doing great,crisis hit,we lost our house,he lost his job..I found a job,raised a champion..Eventually we moved to LA husbandy found job again,I went back to school.Life is good:)))We still love each other more than ever and treasure every moment together:)

Ok now let me know how to file papers:)))lol

Thanks! :D:help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

Sounds like you guys learned about sharing life. Great, and congratulations. Download the I-751 form and file it along with information and documentation to support your removal of conditions. In the I-751, Removal of Conditions forum are some pinned topics on the subject. Read through those. Also I had a conversation with the director of the department that handles I-751s at the Vermont Service Center and passed along some of his tips on what he considers good evidence. We are doing the same in 2 months!

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Welcome back!

Sounds like you've been super busy! I hope you'll share some of your stories and adventures when you get the time.

For removal of conditions, as Gary said, just download the form, print it out, and that's about it. Not too much of a process. The Guides section on here can help too. Make sure you come back if you have any questions or anything.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

This is usually one of the easiest steps you will take. You should have joint tax returns now along with a number of other things that are in both your names. For some reason the USCIS seems to think having joint stuff is proof of a marriage. It's a good thing regular citizen couples don't have to prove that. :rofl:

Don't let the 90 filing period expire without getting your application and fees in. We had some friends that waited until after the 90 day deadline and it took them a lot longer. So, just file within the 90 days of the expiration of the green card. :thumbs:

Also, don't be surprise if you don't have to do anything other than biometrics.

Timeline

Welcome back!

Sounds like you've been super busy! I hope you'll share some of your stories and adventures when you get the time.

For removal of conditions, as Gary said, just download the form, print it out, and that's about it. Not too much of a process. The Guides section on here can help too. Make sure you come back if you have any questions or anything.

Have been super busy,but in a good way.I am now as independent as I used to be back home so i am happy:)))Still not crazy about the states but at least can enjoy it now:)))It takes 3 years I guess to get used to it.Then I have not been in Russia since last summer,so probably if i went back i would change my mind:)

Working here is not fun:)))People are mean and jealous lol

Maybe I did not have the best experience and hopefully I will also change my mind about this topic..

It all started making sense though after a while:)I kind of figured out the"culture" in some ways started liking it..for example"personal space"one and not discussing personal stuff at work...but still miss my family badly...And nobody wants to move here they have it pretty good back home...

anyway thank you so much for the info i will start filing papers and promise to come back and share more details:)))

Working here is not fun:)))People are mean and jealous lol

Well, I can see from your photo why they're like that!

Try not to take it personally just remember it's a job and it's for making money. That's it. You don't even have to like those people.

It all started making sense though after a while:)I kind of figured out the"culture" in some ways started liking it..

Just got to figure out how to fit your life into the life here. Have fun!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

Something can be more jealous that a Russian woman? :blush:

We just sent off our 751 last Friday. They cashed the check on Wednesday, and Vika (daughter) got her extension letter yesterday. Hoping to get the receipt for Natasha today, but I'm not holding my breath. From everything I've read, I don't think it's a difficult process, so like everyone else has been saying, read the instructions and take a pass through the guide here on VJ, and you should do fine.

------------------K1 Timeline------------------

05 Jul 2007: Mailed I129F petition

06 Jul 2007: CSC received petition

09 Jul 2007: NOA-1 Issued

10 Jul 2007: My check clears the bank

13 Jul 2007: I receive NOA-1 in the US Mail

19 Nov 2007: Touched

19 Nov 2007: USCIS website shows APPROVED

23 Nov 2007: I receive NOA-2 in the US Mail

12 Dec 2007: NVC receives petition

14 Dec 2007: NVC ships petition to Moscow embassy

19 Dec 2007: Moscow embassy receives petition

26 Feb 2008: Interview at Moscow embassy

13 Mar 2008: Received visa

18 Mar 2008: POE in Atlanta

09 May 2008: Wedding

-----------------AOS Timeline------------------

16 Jun 2008: Submittal for AOS

23 Jun 2008: NOA1 for AOS (I485, I765, I131)

24 Jun 2008: AOS checks cashed

15 Jul 2008: Biometrics appointment

04 Sep 2008: Received I-485 Interview letter

05 Sep 2008: AP/EAD Approved

08 Sep 2008: AP/EAD Received

29 Sep 2008: I-485 Interview (I-551 Stamp received)

07 Oct 2008: Green cards received

Welcome back, KG!

Good to see you on here again.

Русский форум член.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok,so we applied a week ago and I already received my extension for another year!Wow that was fast! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

So they just gave you a 1 year extension, not a 10 year card?

Русский форум член.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.