MelissaJulian

How long is it currently taking UK people to get their P3?

43 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Julian, please stop replying to them! :(

"It doesn't matter who you love, or how you love, but that you love"

~Robert Browning~

event.png

My blog, where I ramble on occasionally:

Melissa's Meanderings

Timeline

The people on here are not your paid 'help' Julian.

Well thank God for that, I can't imagine paying anything at all for this level of 'service.'

"It has been suggested that we'll squander the sponsors' money on wine, women and song. That is not true. We don't do a lot of singing here at Portman Road" - Ipswich Town owner John Cobbold

To be fair, it is a reasonable question to ask how long it's taking right now between NOA2 and P3 -- I don't think it's THAT outrageous a question to ask.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

But does it warrant its own thread? There is the 2010 interview thread where one could pose the same question and get reasonable answers, and would be so much more appropriate. Melissa claims she doesn't want to keep asking dumb questions, and yet here she is again. I think she craves the attention, even if it is negative. Really, Maven, you coddle Melissa too much.

But it's not really an interview question -- it's a P3 question, if you want to be pedantic. And I had not one but TWO separate threads going on here in 2007 when I got an RFE, plus an entire one on when the clutch on my car gave out on the North Circular. :lol:

I don't think I am doing any coddling of anyone -- I told someone the other day to essentially STFU and drink to make the pain stop. I would also give that advice to Melissa.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Alright, I am sick of this.

Some of you hate Julian. FINE. WE GET IT.

If you don't want to answer her questions, then simply don't answer them. IGNORE IT. MELISSA can't even open a freaking thread here about the time of day without some of you going off and being freaking trolls about anything she says or does. I actually was one of the few who suggested SHE NOT change her screen name thinking the lot of you were more forgiving than this.

I knew exactly where the thread was that would help her. It took me all of 10 seconds to post it for her. If you're not interested in HELPING people without constantly being rude and attacking her then perhaps it's time to take a VJ break.

Furthermore, please stop bringing up her blog here. She is not blogging here. She has a link to her blog in her signature so if you want to make comments on her blog, you can sign up on her blog and do so.

Or better yet here:

http://www.xanga.com/southernlass

Go attack mine. Apparently I find terrorizing gay men with jokes about period farts amusing. Maybe I just write about that stuff for attention too.

And Julian- QUIT EGGING IT ON. GEEZUS!

/endrant.

Edited by Rob and Jill

"You don't marry someone you can live with, you marry the person you can't live without."

Mailed K-1 on 2-6-10

USCIS received packet on 2-8-10

NOA 1: Received 2-16-10

NOA 2: Approved 4-29-10 (72 Days)

NVC Forwarded Petition to London- 5-6-10

NVC Letter Received: 5-7-1010

London Received Packet: 5-14-10

London Mailed Packet to Rob: 5-18-10

Packet 3 Received by Rob: 5-22-2010

Packet 3 paperwork mailed to Rob 6-12-10

Medical- July 8, 2010

Everything mailed to Embassy 7-19-10

Interview Date: 9-14-10- Approved pending non-machine washed replacement passport.

Entry to US- 10-6-10 POE- Newark

Wedding- 10-23-10

AOS

Mailed AOS paperwork to the Chicago lockbox 1-7-11

Delivery Notification 1-10-11

Text stating application was received 1-20-11

Check Cashed 1-21-11

NOA 1 received 1-22-11

Biometrics letter received 1-29--11

Biometrics appointment 2-24-11

Received notice- I-485 has been transferred to the California Service Center 2-9-11.

3-11-11 - EAD production ordered

3-19-11- EAD Received

3-31-2011- AOS approved without interview

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline
And I am not quitting my job!

Even so, it will save you money and time to have those things handled so you're not trying to deal with them in the middle of your AOS. :) We have enough hassles going on to not have to worry about that too!

"You don't marry someone you can live with, you marry the person you can't live without."

Mailed K-1 on 2-6-10

USCIS received packet on 2-8-10

NOA 1: Received 2-16-10

NOA 2: Approved 4-29-10 (72 Days)

NVC Forwarded Petition to London- 5-6-10

NVC Letter Received: 5-7-1010

London Received Packet: 5-14-10

London Mailed Packet to Rob: 5-18-10

Packet 3 Received by Rob: 5-22-2010

Packet 3 paperwork mailed to Rob 6-12-10

Medical- July 8, 2010

Everything mailed to Embassy 7-19-10

Interview Date: 9-14-10- Approved pending non-machine washed replacement passport.

Entry to US- 10-6-10 POE- Newark

Wedding- 10-23-10

AOS

Mailed AOS paperwork to the Chicago lockbox 1-7-11

Delivery Notification 1-10-11

Text stating application was received 1-20-11

Check Cashed 1-21-11

NOA 1 received 1-22-11

Biometrics letter received 1-29--11

Biometrics appointment 2-24-11

Received notice- I-485 has been transferred to the California Service Center 2-9-11.

3-11-11 - EAD production ordered

3-19-11- EAD Received

3-31-2011- AOS approved without interview

Timeline

Thank you Jill. :blush:

"It doesn't matter who you love, or how you love, but that you love"

~Robert Browning~

event.png

My blog, where I ramble on occasionally:

Melissa's Meanderings

Timeline

Alright, I am sick of this.

Some of you hate Julian. FINE. WE GET IT.

If you don't want to answer her questions, then simply don't answer them. IGNORE IT. MELISSA can't even open a freaking thread here about the time of day without some of you going off and being freaking trolls about anything she says or does. I actually was one of the few who suggested SHE NOT change her screen name thinking the lot of you were more forgiving than this.

I knew exactly where the thread was that would help her. It took me all of 10 seconds to post it for her. If you're not interested in HELPING people without constantly being rude and attacking her then perhaps it's time to take a VJ break.

Furthermore, please stop bringing up her blog here. She is not blogging here. She has a link to her blog in her signature so if you want to make comments on her blog, you can sign up on her blog and do so.

Or better yet here:

http://www.xanga.com/southernlass

Go attack mine. Apparently I find terrorizing gay men with jokes about period farts amusing. Maybe I just write about that stuff for attention too.

Well said. Some people have nothing better to do than police the internet because there are those of us who don't think like they do. Expect to be attacked now, it's what they do best.

And Julian- QUIT EGGING IT ON. GEEZUS!

/endrant.

What, and sit back and just watch the attacks on my fiancee? Hardly. I'll understand if your Scottish fiance doesn't make an appearance when you are inevitably attacked for daring to stand up to the internet police, but here in England we stand up for our women.

"It has been suggested that we'll squander the sponsors' money on wine, women and song. That is not true. We don't do a lot of singing here at Portman Road" - Ipswich Town owner John Cobbold

What, and sit back and just watch the attacks on my fiancee? Hardly. I'll understand if your Scottish fiance doesn't make an appearance when you are inevitably attacked for daring to stand up to the internet police, but here in England we stand up for our women.

Give it a rest, Julian, lest some brawny Scottish he-man march over to London to show you just how they stand up for their women up there.

I am covering me eyes..covering me ears....covering me mouth.....And y'all think I am nuts.....

You can stand me at the gates of hell, but I wont back down.
AOS Filed 02/01 however used wrong forms
refiled 2/22
NOA 3/1
BIO 3/18
Transfer 3/14
Touched 3/18
AP Approved 4/14(WASN'T UPDATED ON SIGHT OR TEXED TILL 4/18)
EAD Approved 4/14(WASN'T UPDATED ON SIGHT OR TEXED TILL 4/18)
GREEN CARD APPROVED WITH NO
INTERVIEW AND NO HAVING
TO TRANSCRIBE HIS SHOT RECORDS! 4/18!(WASN'T NOTIFIED TILL 4/19)

Applied for lifting of conditions 02/27/2013
NOA1 March 4
BIO April 2

RFE received 07/25

Returned RFE recieved 08/19

NOW WAITING WITH BAITED BREATH

APPROVED 9/9/2013

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

So, um. It took us about three weeks from the day we received the NOA2 text message to the day the packet arrived--but I got the LND number way sooner than that. I think calling the department of state over the NVC is the way to go--the NVC only gave me a busy signal. The deparmtnet of state always picked up right away (and sort of just randomly handed out my LND number after going "What's his name?"). All you can use it for is to schedule the medical at first, but then you can use it to check with the department of state--they'll tell you when the packet is received, mailed back out, things like that.

Do you have five hands?laughing.gif

Gosh....five hands?.....now that could be fun.......a heck of a lot of fun.

You can stand me at the gates of hell, but I wont back down.
AOS Filed 02/01 however used wrong forms
refiled 2/22
NOA 3/1
BIO 3/18
Transfer 3/14
Touched 3/18
AP Approved 4/14(WASN'T UPDATED ON SIGHT OR TEXED TILL 4/18)
EAD Approved 4/14(WASN'T UPDATED ON SIGHT OR TEXED TILL 4/18)
GREEN CARD APPROVED WITH NO
INTERVIEW AND NO HAVING
TO TRANSCRIBE HIS SHOT RECORDS! 4/18!(WASN'T NOTIFIED TILL 4/19)

Applied for lifting of conditions 02/27/2013
NOA1 March 4
BIO April 2

RFE received 07/25

Returned RFE recieved 08/19

NOW WAITING WITH BAITED BREATH

APPROVED 9/9/2013

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.