Ban Hammer

why the left hates guns

412 posts in this topic

For inside the house, yes, I agree. 12 ga. Something larger than number 4 birdshot, not larger than number 4 buckshot. The pellet count just drops way off when you get to the larger buckshot and it isn't needed for inside the house. I don't plan on having to penetrate auto bodies or windshields with the thing. Sheetrock and interior doors are no barrier.

I love my shotgun. I carry one on my ruck, even when I'm carrying my rifle. It's just too good a tool to leave behind.

00 buck also works wonders out to 75 yards

My favorite all around. Nothing like shooting nine 9mm rounds at once.

MP5

You play a lot of video games, don't you?

Yeah but I don't want to have to be watching my rear when I bend over to pick up the soap in the shower or risk losing the firearms I own.

As a rich white guy, you wouldn't do any jail time. In fact, charges would probably never be filed.

I mean, think about it.

Number one... how would you get caught?

Number two... if you had to use it, wouldn't you be "the hero?" Judges tend to look past stuff like that when someone's protecting their right to life and the safety of their family. You have an affirmative defense that carrying a handgun is necessary to protect your safety.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

What's your point Slim?

What's the point of these individual one-liners?

So far, you haven't made any points, only avoided them. So far, the point that we agree on, at least with some of the liberals, is that guns don't cause crime...other factors do. Those other factors, whatever they are (take your pick, as Rob says) cannot be addressed by gun laws. Gun laws do not affect poverty rates or even "population demographics", or whatever. Gun laws can ONLY affect the availability of firearms to people that OBEY THE LAW. People that OBEY THE LAW do not cause crime, regardless of their race, color, creed or income level.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

You play a lot of video games, don't you?

Not anymore. I did once. Why? You can by full auto versions that predate the ban....depending on your state.

In fact I think I just found one for 7600.

Edited by Sousuke

The only thing better than Latin humor is Greek humor.

Oh, super! star_smile.gif Let me turn to the Philogelos for one you'll like...

A young man said to his horny wife: "What should we do, darling? Eat or have sex?" And she replied: "You can choose. But there's not a crumb in the house."

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Timeline

Yet more one-liners. I love it.

You can't argue with Slim - he'll just lay claim to absolute truth as if his word alone is proof of that. Beautiful.

Why haven't you answered my question?

Gary And Alla

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

That's OK, Rob. Thanks for the offer. I am sure Slim is pleased with the answer also, it is the one I usually seek and it is so easy to get agreement on it, even from liberals. We'll just have to agree that it isn't guns and let it go at that.

No gary, you misunderstand my position. Under my premise, I was under the impression that guns are a constant, and I responded as such. You would have to be a complete moron to think that crime statistics wouldn't vastly plummet if you removed guns from the equation.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

So far, you haven't made any points, only avoided them. So far, the point that we agree on, at least with some of the liberals, is that guns don't cause crime...other factors do. Those other factors, whatever they are (take your pick, as Rob says) cannot be addressed by gun laws. Gun laws do not affect poverty rates or even "population demographics", or whatever. Gun laws can ONLY affect the availability of firearms to people that OBEY THE LAW. People that OBEY THE LAW do not cause crime, regardless of their race, color, creed or income level.

Slim hasn't made any points either, I don't see you trying to take him to task.

Since you mention it though, I haven't seen you make any points either - all you've done is pose questions to others and demand answers.

Timeline

Oh, super! star_smile.gif Let me turn to the Philogelos for one you'll like...

A young man said to his horny wife: "What should we do, darling? Eat or have sex?" And she replied: "You can choose. But there's not a crumb in the house."

Elm...Bill Clinton was wrong. Eating IS sex!

Gary And Alla

You can't argue with Slim - he'll just lay claim to absolute truth as if his word alone is proof of that. Beautiful.

Glad to see you remember that facts is facts, Six.star_smile.gif

Elm...Bill Clinton was wrong. Eating IS sex!

Um, last time I checked eating could be part of sexual relations, but I'm pretty sure that the act of coitus need not involve a ham sandwich.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

My point is you are not correct.

To point out each time you are incorrect.

So you're saying the disparity is caused by the ban?

Well, what am I missing? What is the premise behind the 2nd Amendment?

The only thing better than Latin humor is Greek humor.

If you're going to continue doing all these one-line responses to one-line quotes, you could at least get the quotes right ;)

I however, only have guns for hunting.

Then you misunderstand the 2nd Amendment.

You'll find that violent crimes have more to do with poverty than race though.

So still, not so much to do with the guns themselves, huh?

Hmm.

We'll just have to agree that it isn't guns and let it go at that.

Yeah, I guess we'll just have to agree on it.

Says the king.

Or, as if his word is supported by facts and figures that you're too lazy to look up for yourself. I can't help it you're both ignorant of facts and too lazy to formulate your own opinions based on logical thought. You're fitting in to america quite nicely! Way to go.

Look, I know you're capable of rational thought and logical processeses (since you've taken a stance on a hypothetical issue) so could you just do me a favor and apply that in this case? I mean, it's totally up to you, but it would help you stop looking so much like a sheep all the time.

It could even save your life someday. The sky is falling according to that other thread. Global warming is coming!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"