zeth77

seperate room's for infant's is that ok?

11 posts in this topic

hi to all vj's member!

hi there...... want to ask about the infant seperating room's from their parent's in the state's. im just worried about it coz they said that the baby in the states will goin to sepearate to their parent's room even they still a baby. i dont know if i can take it coz i been sleeping with my baby until now he is 10 months old already while were still here in the philippines waiting for our paperworks to be done soon. by God's grace. has any one here did that and did u allowed it your baby to stay and sleep alone? any comments about this coz i dont know if i can do it! :(

9nrm6y5n0.png

fdee0puy5.png

EU1q-10h.gif

EU1q-10i.jpg

176Tv-103.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

It's totally up to the parents and the child, and also how much room you have. Most friends my own age (I am 36) have the baby sleep in their room for 8 months to a year, then move to their own room, but they get the room ready in the beginning and have baby take naps in there, or sleep in there when the parents are still up, or want to have "fun bedroom time". Many, like me, also co-sleep with the baby in the same bed for the beginning, especially if breastfeeding.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

It's totally up to the parents and the child, and also how much room you have. Most friends my own age (I am 36) have the baby sleep in their room for 8 months to a year, then move to their own room, but they get the room ready in the beginning and have baby take naps in there, or sleep in there when the parents are still up, or want to have "fun bedroom time". Many, like me, also co-sleep with the baby in the same bed for the beginning, especially if breastfeeding.

hi!

thank's for your reply now i knew it, coz for me i will not goin to do that coz he still a baby.. and i dont breastfeed he is bottle feeding. thank's again :)

9nrm6y5n0.png

fdee0puy5.png

EU1q-10h.gif

EU1q-10i.jpg

176Tv-103.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi!

thank's for your reply now i knew it, coz for me i will not goin to do that coz he still a baby.. and i dont breastfeed he is bottle feeding. thank's again :)

As a parent, you have the right to make such decisions, but I would suggest you keep the options open. There are advantages and disadvantages to both keeping your child in the same room, and in having a separate room.

You should research, discuss with your pediatrician in the US, and discuss with the other parent. The psychological consequences are substantial, and you should learn about these consequences.

This is one of many cultural differences that are common when marrying a foreigner. Try to not allow your cultural bias sway you---look at the pros and cons objectively. Read some books and studies.

I slept separately from my parents from a few months old--however I am not biased with either choice; it is parents responsibility and choice to use their judgement.

Greg and Sarah

K1 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F Sent : 2010-04-21

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-04-27

I-129F NOA2 : 2010-07-01

NVC Received : 2010-07-06

Consulate Received : 2010-07-13

Medical Exam: 2010-08-02/03 (passed)

Interview Date : 2010-08-10 (passed)

Visa Received: 2010-08-17 (5 business days after interview)

POE USA: Los Angeles, CA 2010-09-15

Adjustment of Status

Date Filed : 2010-11-02

Bio. Appt. : 2010-11-29

AOS Transfer** : 2010-12-13

AOS Approval: 2011-02-02

Green Card Arrives: 2011-02-08

Employment Authorization Document

Bio. Appt. : 2010-11-29

Approved Date : 2011-01-12

Date Card Received : 2011-01-15

Advance Parole

Date Received : 2011-01-13

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

who told you about this "requirement" that your baby needs to stay in a separate room even if you don't want to?

and who do you think will enforce this "requirement"? the baby police?

common sense naman diyan. :no:

11/05/09 - Sent I-130 for mother via snail mail

11/13/09 - Received NOA1

03/05/10 - Received NOA2

03/11/10 - Case entered into NVC system, MNL case # assigned

03/18/10 - Sent DS3032 via E-mail

03/24/10 - DS3032 entered into NVC system

03/25/10 - Received IV Fee bill by E-mail, PAID both IV and AOS Fees on-line

03/26/10 - AOS Bill showed as PAID (still waiting for 2009 Tax Transcript from IRS)

03/29/10 - IV Bill showed as PAID (still waiting for mother's documents from the Philippines)

04/09/10 - Sent AOS Package by snail mail

04/12/10 - NVC received AOS package

04/19/10 - Sent IV Package by snail mail

04/21/10 - NVC received IV package

04/28/10 - AOS accepted (received checklist re:IV package even if NVC received it already)

05/03/10 - Sign In FAILED!!!!!!!!!!!

05/05/10 - AVR message: "CASE COMPLETED ON 05/04/10"

05/12/10 - Received interview letter via e-mail

05/17-18/10 - Medical Exam

06/16/10 - Interview Appointment @ the Embassy (Canceled because of sputum and culture test, 2 months waiting)

08/05/10 - New Interview Appointment

08/07/10 - Visa delivered 2 days after interview

08/27/10 - LAX P.O.E.

We left ours in our room until about a year old. If you have room for a crib in our bedroom you could keep it there longer. Ours outgrew the bassinet which is why we moved her to her bedroom. If you are worried about being separated get some of those intercoms so you can hear everything in the babies room.

April 24, 2010: Married in Butuan City
May 23, 2010: Submitted I-130
May 28, 2010: NOA-1 Received
October 19, 2010: NOA-2 Received
October 26, 2010: Case Number Assigned
October 28, 2010: IIN Received
November 3, 2010: AOS paid
November 5, 2010: AOS status "PAID". Sent AOS packet
November 6, 2010: DS-3032 email received. Emailed DS-3032
November 8, 2010: IV paid, DS-3032 accepted
November 10, 2010: IV status "PAID". Sent IV packet
November 15, 2010: IV received at NVC
November 22, 2010: False Checklist for missing DS-230
November 29, 2010: AOS + IV entered into system
December 4, 2010: SIF, Case Completed
December 6, 2010: Interview Scheduled
December 27-28, 2010: Passed Physical
January 6, 2011: Interview @ 0830 Approved
January 14, 2011: Visa received
January 31, 2011: CFO seminar completed
February 11, 2011: POE- LAX

Removal of Conditions
January 8, 2013: Mailed I-751
January 10,2013: NOA1
February 6, 2013: Biometrics Appoint.

June 4, 2013: Received I-797 NOA removal of conditions

who told you about this "requirement" that your baby needs to stay in a separate room even if you don't want to?

and who do you think will enforce this "requirement"? the baby police?

common sense naman diyan. :no:

to andresbonifacio!

i never said that it is a requirement in the states! it was just said to me! and im asking here if anyone here allowed it to let their babies sleep alone on their respected room even they were still a babies or infant thats what im asking here! and im also asking here some idea's to those parent's about this! thank's anyway!!!!!!!!!!

9nrm6y5n0.png

fdee0puy5.png

EU1q-10h.gif

EU1q-10i.jpg

176Tv-103.jpg

We left ours in our room until about a year old. If you have room for a crib in our bedroom you could keep it there longer. Ours outgrew the bassinet which is why we moved her to her bedroom. If you are worried about being separated get some of those intercoms so you can hear everything in the babies room.

to atencio,

thank you for the advice it sound's good to me and you give me an idea what to do when we get there. maybe i will just put also a cctv on his room and an intercoms so we will hear and see him even he was on his own room. thank you for the comments :)GodBless u alway's

9nrm6y5n0.png

fdee0puy5.png

EU1q-10h.gif

EU1q-10i.jpg

176Tv-103.jpg

somehow i am not suprised.

Even now of days, If I see a nice set of TaTa's I crave MILK...................................

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.