WARREN-IRINA

I-797C, Notice of Action

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I sent our I-129F to CSC and they received it July 16. Tonight I went to the post office and I received a I-797C, Notice of Action from the Dallas Texas Service Center dated July 23, mailed July 27. It is a Rejection Notice with my check and the whole package I sent.

It says Your I-129F, fees, and any supporting documentation is being returned to you for the following reason(s:

The application/petition has not been fully completed. One or more of the following felids(s) are not completed:

Part A, Marital Status

It seems since I buried my first wife and have been divorced since I marked both widowed and divorced. The package contains 1 death and 3 divorce certificates.

I am just sending a new page one of the I-129F w/ the returned package (less page one) and copy of the I-797C . Would this be the proper course?

It looks like CSC is sending K1's to Texas besides VSC too.

One man who knew my late wife’s family well told me I became too trusting by having such a good first wife and that her family is of impeccable standards. All I could say to him was AMEN. I have taken a slow route with Irina. I find her very much like my late wife in many ways. One thing for sure she has not lied to me like 3 divorcees did.

If I know Irina this will not be a problem, just another setback, like when I had to call her with my invite (4th ) in the SF Russian Embassy waiting for my visa last July and tell her I had prostate cancer. Dr. gave me a $1700 shot and said go see her. Cancer is gone now after robotic surgery and 2 PSA tests of “Less than 0.01” the lowest that they can write down on the test. 1st invite I had to have a hip replaced, 2nd was both knees replaced and the 3rd got lost in the mail until after I was supposed to be in Russia. It seems trouble to Irina is like a rain storm to a duck.

First email 2004-09-05

Visit her in Russia 2009-09-18 to 2009-11-02

I-129F Sent : 2010-07-14

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-08-11

Touch : 2010-08-18

NOA2 :2010-01-13

Timeline

I called Irina and told her I made a mistake and we started laughing. She is one of the easiest persons to live with I have ever known. 47 days with her and I saw nothing bother her.

First email 2004-09-05

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Ummm, yeah. They want current marital status. :blush:

With all that new hardware, you must be loads of fun at airport security checkpoints. :whistle:

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

Timeline

Yes the hardware is something else. I stand at attention at every metal detector I pass with my arms straight out for 10 minutes. I had to make several stops at the court house to get the last divorce certificate do to problems in them getting it sent to state vital records.

ORD and JFK must have had GAY inspectors as they felt every square inch of my lower body. Poland and Russia airports were not bad. 3 checks and no one touched my privates.

Then there was a security check in Kaliningrad.

Sunday Sept. 27, 2009 we went to Yunost Park in Kaliningrad City. Irina said she had never seen security on the gates before. As we approached the gate I pointed to my knees and left hip as they have been replaced. One of the guys nodded his head and I could read his lips as he read the patch on my Jacket. “Owner Operator Independent Drivers Driving Association Life Time Member”. They knew I was American because I was wearing cowboy boots and shirt.

I stepped through the metal detector and knowing it went off I stood waiting for them to search me as I get that all the time here in the US. Irina said “Let’s go they said they do not need to search you”.

A few minutes later while sitting on a park bench talking to Irina and who walks by none other than Lyudmila Aleksandrovna Putina. Just the wife of one of the most powerful men in the world, the former 1st lady and wife of the Prime Minister of the Russian Federation. No security people within 150 feet on her way to give school children awards. Irina told me who she was after she walked by. Yes we saw her on the news that night and the next day. I have 2 pictures of her I took of her standing on the library steps talking to another woman taken minutes before and found pictures of her on the internet giving the awards after I came home. I had no idea it was her when I took them.

It was the Russian equitant of the US Secret Service at the gate going in to Yunost Park and they knew I was American . Try that in America with US SS protecting a 1st Lady here.

First email 2004-09-05

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.