HannahP

What did your last poo look like?

100 posts in this topic

Show what? The 2 Girls, 1 Cup video?

Duh! You got more in question. :bonk:

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Duh! You got more in question. :bonk:

LoL. I had just got the link to the video from a friend and watched it. I was actually on a voice server with my wife when I did and I had such a strong reaction to it that my wife hounded me until I sent her the link. I still think she puked. :lol:

LoL. I had just got the link to the video from a friend and watched it. I was actually on a voice server with my wife when I did and I had such a strong reaction to it that my wife hounded me until I sent her the link. I still think she puked. :lol:

I also was sent a link. I started to watch it and my freakin god I about lost it.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Was I the only one able to "finish" before it got too messy?

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Tosh.0 did an expose on bears yesterday.

Yes, indeed, they do $#!t in the woods.

I'm waiting for the pics of your wife killing a bear with her hands. Naked. In below freezing weather. With a bottle of vodak. Isn't that what Putin just did?!

Edited by HannahP

we met: 07-22-01

engaged: 08-03-06

I-129 sent: 01-07-07

NOA2 approved: 04-02-07

packet 3 sent: 05-31-07

interview date: 06-25-07 - approved!

marriage: 07-23-07

AOS sent: 08-10-07

AOS/EAD/AP NOA1: 09-14-07

AOS approved: 11-19-07

green card received: 11-26-07

lifting of conditions filed: 10-29-09

NOA received: 11-09-09

lifting of conditions approved: 12-11-09

a bit young to require depends, ain't you?

I'm actually a bit freaked out. (Sorry to add levity to this thread.) I've cared for more than one UC patient who ended up needing a colostomy. If I end up having to poo in a bag, you can just shoot me with your concealed carry weapon. Okay? Permission granted.

I'm waiting for the pics of your wife killing a bear with her hands. Naked. In below freezing weather. With a bottle of vodak. Isn't that what Putin just did?!

People'd say I was bragging if I posted those.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

People'd say I was bragging if I posted those.

True, true. And I'd just be another angry Western feminazi. :(

I've been trying to get her and her friend to do a 2 girls 1 cup video... but so far, no dice.

I think her friend is down.

Русский форум член.

And ugly! Don't forget ugly. And shrewish.

And fat. And totally career-first, family-last. Oh, and conniving to milk my husband for thousands with a divorce.

Venus de Milo, with half a head

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I'm actually a bit freaked out. (Sorry to add levity to this thread.) I've cared for more than one UC patient who ended up needing a colostomy. If I end up having to poo in a bag, you can just shoot me with your concealed carry weapon. Okay? Permission granted.

granting permission isn't good enough, ask kevorkian.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

And fat. And totally career-first, family-last. Oh, and conniving to milk my husband for thousands with a divorce.

And you only wear flats (pref Birkenstocks), never wear makeup, don't know how to operate a stove, and love nothing more than to attempt to emasculate men.

Venus de Milo, with half a head

Just the lower half.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

And you only wear flats (pref Birkenstocks), never wear makeup, don't know how to operate a stove, and love nothing more than to attempt to emasculate men.

Wait, are you saying that you didn't scrub the toilet yesterday in six inch heels and a miniskirt? You're so un-feminine! You're destroying the culture of the family! Don't you know your place?!

granting permission isn't good enough, ask kevorkian.

True. How about a vacation to Sweden? Oregon, maybe? Western Kansas is soooo boring! ;)