poste6

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

i payed the last step ($400) and i send to NVC all the document that they asked about (police and court record-birthday certificate-photography -a copy of my passport- affidavid of support and other documents...)

NVC get my letter in jully/1/2010 and untel now i didnt get any news i keep calling the answear machine and the lsg its te same (wait betwine 6 to 8 weeks)

i want to know about peoples that they are still waiting like me and if all that time that im waiting its normal

because some friends said that they get the interview date after one week and some after two weeks

and thanks

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

i payed the last step ($400) and i send to NVC all the document that they asked about (police and court record-birthday certificate-photography -a copy of my passport- affidavid of support and other documents...)

NVC get my letter in jully/1/2010 and untel now i didnt get any news i keep calling the answear machine and the lsg its te same (wait betwine 6 to 8 weeks)

i want to know about peoples that they are still waiting like me and if all that time that im waiting its normal

because some friends said that they get the interview date after one week and some after two weeks

and thanks

It is perfectly normal the recording of {wait 6-8 weeks for processing.....}

Interviews are assigned the 2nd week of the month with most embassys, UNLESS is congested, such as Cairo, Canada, and few others. All you can do is just wait, sorry to say. Nothing is quick in this process. No need to worry, unless recoding at NVC says the dreaded RFE, and then sometimes that too is a false RFE.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

This is completely normal! As long as there are no requests for evidence it should go through quickly, around 1 month! If you get request for evidence it does slow the process down. It takes them anywhere from 5 to 14 days to scan in any evidence or documents that you send in. After your case is complete then you will have to wait for an interview date. Every month the US Embassy that you are going through will give NVC a list of availability dates. NVC then schedules the interviews in the order that they have been approved. It may be days, weeks, or months, just depending on the case load of that embassy. Check out Morocco's Portal and see how fast people are getting interviews from their case complete. My husband is from Jordan and we got case complete May 18 and we are still waiting for an interview date. :bonk: Just have faith and patience. I wish you all the best for a fast and successful journey!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

From what I have read here recently, it seems the AVR is really far behind.

Call and speak to an operator. At least you will have more information about where your case is in the process!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

and thanks

Hi,

U can see here... http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/265126-for-those-of-us-waiting-case-complete/

We are in the same boat :(

November 2009- I-130 filed

December 2009- NOA1 Received

April 15 2010- NOA2 Received APPROVED

April 26 2010- Got NVC case #

May 2010- DS-3032 Sent and accepted

May 2010- AOS&IV Bills received

May 2010- AOS&IV Bill PAID

Jun 2010- All document sent to NVC

Jun 16 2010- NVC received I-864

Jun 23 2010- NVC received DS-230

Jun 29 2010- NVC began processing documents

July 20 2010- Passed a medical examination

August 10 2010 FINALLY I got a SIF!!!! Yeeeeeeeeee

August 10 2010 CASE COMLPETE !! Yupiiiiii

SEPTEMBER 15 2010 Embassy interview!!! Yeeeeeee :) :)

September 19 2010 Our wedding anniversary :)

September 15 2010 VISA APPROVED

September 19 2010 BOARDING flihgt to LA! :)))

September 19 2010 I`m in my husband hug!!!!

October 1 2010 I Received my GC!

September 15 2011 My baby born :)))))

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.