only4mikki

New and Old Immigration Laws

4 posts in this topic

On this Immigration topic:

I am an American who has lived in many countries, all of which have strict Immigration Laws. Everywhere i have ever lived, UK, Italy, Philippines, Kuwait and I have also visited many countries including Russia. If you are caught as an undocumented or with an expired visa of any sort you will be deported immediately, go home to your country where ever you came from. End of story. In most cases you will be fine and not allowed to return unless these are paid and they grant you permission in advance. Illegal is illegal.

You are actually helping illegal aliens by deporting them or having them become legal so that they can earn correct wages and be treated fairly by all government agencies and employers.

Illegal Immigrants are costing us natural American citizens and legal working Immigrants billions of our hard working tax dollars.

The down side of deporting all of these illegal immigrants, who will do all of these job, such as, fruit picking, agriculture, yard working, moving,house keeping (domestic), and all other jobs you are not willing to do even for a fair price. As stated earlier, being legal would require all of these immigrants to be paid and treated fairly which would now increase cost of all these goods and services. But i don't think deporting all illegals would ever decrease your taxes...

I have a problem with giving illegal immigrants anything, they need to be sent back to where ever they came from and charged for their ride home and learn the correct way to file all necessary paperwork and do things as stated by law. I also have a problem with illegal immigrants being given state ID cards and other social services, once they are found as illegal immigrants in any State in our great country they should be sent on their way home.

Illegal is illegal.

The only people making noise about all these Immigration Laws, old and new are either illegal themselves or have family members or friends that are here illegal or they are employers of these under paid mistreated illegal immigrants.

I can't wait to hear all of your great comments.

I have to agree with you. I just had my Visa approved today (one paper is missing, so Ill have to still send that, but Im good. :D ). And yes, illegal is illegal, doesn't matter where a person lives illegally...I also have to agree any illegal immigrant costs the people that work and file their taxes, citizens of any country or immigrants, alot of money, that could be spend on more "reasonable" things... I don't understand what's going on in some peoples minds, thinking they can get away with it...after all its not even worth being illegal...everyday you have to live with the risk being pulled away from family and loved ones...I don't understand and I never will.

Edit: And I don't see a problem with being checked for immigration documents, its an "id" card, just like all the other small cards you carry around with you...have it with you and you're fine :)

Edited by Be83
  • March 2007 we first met
  • 09-26-2009 married <3
  • 05-19-2010 filed I-130 DCF
  • 07-10-2010 RFE...duh
  • 07-10-2010 sent back required document
  • 07-28-2010 Interview - approved :)
  • 07-30-2010 sent in missing document
  • 08-07-2010 Visa received
  • 09-07-2010 moving to our new home

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Most countries I have been to require you to be able to show documentation.

But you are posting in the wrong forum, perhaps a mod will move it.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.