Peikko

More questions about sex...

414 posts in this topic

No, seriously, one can have sex out of boredom and not be into it.

"No problem, honey. Have your filthy way with me, just don't wake me up."

I get what you are saying, but I do not think tt is relevant in the casual sex scenario. We are talking two strangers who are out to get some. Sure, it might not work out, sexual chemistry isn't a given but the point is that when an adult man goes out to get laid, he doesn't go out on the assumption that he will get some and not make an effort to give some in return - apart from anything else a dry ####### is not a very welcoming place.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

I am quite aware of the use of gels and lubricants to 'ease' a dry #######. However, in my experience, they are only required in a non prostutute scenario when a woman has lost sexual interest in a partner but hasn't got around to ending the relationship. If a woman who went to bed with a guy on a casual basis couldn't get the juices flowing, I think she would just call it quits, but this might need another poll.

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I am quite aware of the use of gels and lubricants to 'ease' a dry #######. However, in my experience, they are only required in a non prostutute scenario when a woman has lost sexual interest in a partner but hasn't got around to ending the relationship. If a woman who went to bed with a guy on a casual basis couldn't get the juices flowing, I think she would just call it quits, but this might need another poll.

in your experience?

:lol: Cleo & the vaginal dryness poll :lol:

there are some other reasons why women don't lubricate. medical reasons.

that's something i was gonna say :bonk:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

:lol: Cleo & the vaginal dryness poll :lol:

there are some other reasons why women don't lubricate. medical reasons.

Point taken. I concede that one.

in your experience?

that's something i was gonna say :bonk:

Yes Charles, when I was young and inexperienced I allowed a relationship to linger a little longer than it should have - the guy had a fabulous personality, we were great friends but the sex was never great and got worse. No one's fault, just how it was. All part of the learning curve.

Filed: Timeline

What causes vaginal dryness?

Normally, the walls of the ####### stay lubricated with a thin layer of clear fluid. The hormone estrogen helps maintain that fluid and keeps the lining of the ####### healthy, thick, and elastic. During menopause, the drop in estrogen levels reduces the amount of moisture available. It also makes the ####### thinner and less elastic. This is called vaginal atrophy.

In addition to menopause, estrogen levels can drop from:

Other causes of vaginal dryness include:

• Sjögren's syndrome (an autoimmune disorder that attacks cells in the body that produce moisture)
  • Allergy and cold medications and certain antidepressants
  • Douching
  • Lack of enough foreplay before sexual intercourse

No matter what the cause, vaginal dryness can be extremely uncomfortable. It can lead to itching, burning, and painful intercourse.

http://women.webmd.com/vaginal-dryness-causes-moisturizing-treatments

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

:lol: google "causes of vaginal dryness". why is it always me who does these types of searches?

Inquiring minds :)