Obama 2012

12-Year Old Boy Creates New Political Party To End Bi-Partisanship

10 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

http://cbs11tv.com/politics/united.party.connor.2.1809611.html

Fort Worth 12-Year-Old Is Uniter, Not Divider

FORT WORTH (CBS 11 / TXA 21) ― Fed up with partisan politics, a Fort Worth native is creating a new United Party, but he isn't even old enough to vote.

Connor Brantley is just twelve years old, but don't let his age fool you.

"Democrats and Republicans, they can't find common ground." Brantley said. "We're trying to bring more bipartisanship to Washington and create a platform that both Democrats and Republicans can agree on."

Brantley has been interested in politics and government operations since he was just six years old.

"He spends a lot of time studying and he knows what he's talking about," said his mother Marion Brantley.

"It's very easy to forget he's twelve," his father Raymond Brantley said, "He really does understand what's going on."

What Connor doesn't understand is why Washington can't get along.

That's why he is creating his own political party, The United Party, which he says will be more middle ground.

"We elect our representatives to do what we want them to do which is represent us and not their party." He said. "We believe in a mix of Democrats and Republicans ideas."

"You cant help but support him when you see how passionate he is," his father said.

With help from his parents, Connor will soon file the necessary paperwork with the Federal Elections Commission.

"You have to file a statement of organization," he explained, "That way we'll be able to raise money, and expand from there."

Right now, Connor is researching the rules and responsibilities of his new endeavor and reading the Federal Elections Campaign Guide.

He's also learning the ins and outs of government firsthand, by volunteering at Bill White's campaign office in Fort Worth.

"We hope one day we can become large enough to break the partisanship in Washington," Connor said.

"I think that somebody has to try if they believe there needs to be more parties like Connor does to give the American people better choices, then they should try, because it won't happen if they don't." his mother said.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

"United Party" = Jerkaholic party.

A 12 year old kid needs to do more wanking and less trying to play at politics.

What happened to your belief that people can be passionate about politics without buying into the two major political parties?

You're right and a kid can be excused but what about adults yakking on about some elusive third party?

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

"United Party" = Jerkaholic party.

A 12 year old kid needs to do more wanking and less trying to play at politics.

that's some encouragement we need to pass on to our younger generation.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Wait til he asks the kid whether he likes gladiator movies or not.

David & Lalai

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

What happened to your belief that people can be passionate about politics without buying into the two major political parties?

You're right and a kid can be excused but what about adults yakking on about some elusive third party?

What about chumps with a sense of humour bypass who are obsessed with petty personal grudge?

Timeline

What about chumps with a sense of humour bypass who are obsessed with petty personal grudge?

Your chimp needs a heart bypass and you're obsessed with pretty grudge music.

Where my glasses anyway?

David & Lalai

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

I think he should take his own advice.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow