one...two...tree

Filipinos Against Arizona Immigration Law SB1070

303 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

SB1070 Illegal Alien Supporters Desecrate U.S. Flag During National Anthem (SWA Summit Rally)

www.youtube.com

Illegal Alien supporters bussed in from California. desecrate US and AZ flag in front of Arizona State Capitol during the singing of the National Anthem at a the Stand With Arizona Immigration Summit Rally for SB1070, July 31st, 6:15 PST

nice huh :(

I thought California was boycotting Arizona? :unsure:

Virginia Attorney General Rules Police Can Check Immigration Status

www.foxnews.com

In a decision that could lay the groundwork for an Arizona-style immigration policy, Virginia's attorney general said state law enforcement officers are allowed to check the immigration status of anyone "stopped or arrested."

2007-08-21Met through dating site

2007-10-12Hubby's first visit/met me and picked him up in Davao International Airport

2007-10-17Officially engaged to my one and only love hubby & formally proposed in front of my family

2007-10-22Flew back to the US

2008-02-022nd visit of my hubby and picked him up at Cebu International Airport

2008-02-04Went into the US embassy Cebu to get his certificate of legal capacity

2008-02-05Flew back together into Davao City and drove to Tagum City

2008-02-27Our awaited precious moment the WEDDING DAY!!!!

2008-03-04Hubby Flew back to the US

2009-05-013rd visit of my hubby and picked him up at Hong Kong International Airport

2009-05-02We went to Hong Kong disneyland (pretty amazing)

2009-05-03Flew back together into Manila and got his balikbayan visa to stay here with me for one year

2009-12-24First time we celebrate together the Christmas Eve (very much awesome!)

2009-12-31First time we celebrate together the New Years Eve (very much happy)

2010-01-07We celebrate together on his Birthday!

2010-01-15Celebrate together on his cutie wifey Birthday!

2010-01-25Sent I-130

2010-01-27Manila consulate received

2010-03-31I-130 approved(66 days)

2010-04-15NOA2 received

2010-04-22Packet 3 received(YaY)

2010-04-24DS230I & DS2001 Sent

2010-04-26Manila consulate received

2010-05-06Packet 4 received(Yepeyy)

2010-05-26-MEDICAL 7:00am(Passed)

2010-06-17-INTERVIEW 7:00 AM VISA APPROVED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you Lord !!!

2010-06-19 Recieved passport with visa via Air21 so fastttttt !!

2010-07-16 POE Detroit

2010-07-26 Recieved SS card

I thought California was boycotting Arizona? :unsure:

Stand With Arizona (and Against Illegal Immigration) The "California Project" continues, with 12 cities having already voted to Stand With Arizona. On Wed., please join us as we look to support Norco, CA in becoming #13. The Council is considering a pro-SB1070 resolution and adoption of E-Verify. We want every city in CA we can to do the same. Be part of this growing movement in CA. Ove...r 1 million people are represented by these cities who stand with AZ.

CALIFORNIA CITIES WHO STAND WITH ARIZONA:

Los Angeles County: Lancaster

Orange County: Costa Mesa, Orange, Yorba Linda, Rancho Santa Margarita

Riverside County: Hemet, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Temecula, Canyon Lake

San Diego County: Escondido

San Bernadino County: Highland

2007-08-21Met through dating site

2007-10-12Hubby's first visit/met me and picked him up in Davao International Airport

2007-10-17Officially engaged to my one and only love hubby & formally proposed in front of my family

2007-10-22Flew back to the US

2008-02-022nd visit of my hubby and picked him up at Cebu International Airport

2008-02-04Went into the US embassy Cebu to get his certificate of legal capacity

2008-02-05Flew back together into Davao City and drove to Tagum City

2008-02-27Our awaited precious moment the WEDDING DAY!!!!

2008-03-04Hubby Flew back to the US

2009-05-013rd visit of my hubby and picked him up at Hong Kong International Airport

2009-05-02We went to Hong Kong disneyland (pretty amazing)

2009-05-03Flew back together into Manila and got his balikbayan visa to stay here with me for one year

2009-12-24First time we celebrate together the Christmas Eve (very much awesome!)

2009-12-31First time we celebrate together the New Years Eve (very much happy)

2010-01-07We celebrate together on his Birthday!

2010-01-15Celebrate together on his cutie wifey Birthday!

2010-01-25Sent I-130

2010-01-27Manila consulate received

2010-03-31I-130 approved(66 days)

2010-04-15NOA2 received

2010-04-22Packet 3 received(YaY)

2010-04-24DS230I & DS2001 Sent

2010-04-26Manila consulate received

2010-05-06Packet 4 received(Yepeyy)

2010-05-26-MEDICAL 7:00am(Passed)

2010-06-17-INTERVIEW 7:00 AM VISA APPROVED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you Lord !!!

2010-06-19 Recieved passport with visa via Air21 so fastttttt !!

2010-07-16 POE Detroit

2010-07-26 Recieved SS card

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

http://bearingdrift.com/2010/08/03/illegal-alien-drunk-driver-kills-nun-injures-2-others/

Link to another good reason why Arizona and other states should be allowed to assist the federal government in applying the federal law in their own states!!!!

Illegal immigrant let go by ICE for the weekend, AFTER HIS 2ND DUI AND MULTIPLE ARREST/CONVICTIONS, hits and kills a nun injures 2 others at 8 a.m.

This is not the first time this happened either... happened a couple years back in Virginia Beach too.

Give the states the right to fly illegals back to their country of origin. Set up a national database the state can document illegals sent back at the federal level. And give the state federally reimbursed funds for cost associated with sending illegals back--and throw in a bounty of $1000 per head making it worthwhile even for illegal loving cash-straped states to reconsider their harboring of lawbreakers--I mean you can get a drivers license even if you are illegal in Washington and other States...

Edited by dluke77

Why not go after those employers that hire illegal aliens ? They hire illegal aliens cause they can pay them less most of the time.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Why not go after those employers that hire illegal aliens ? They hire illegal aliens cause they can pay them less most of the time.

Supporters do not want that to happen becasue they believe it is inhumane to deny them work while they live here illegally.

Timeline

Business's can be easily fooled--false documents can be easily accepted by even a business that is paying correct wages. And the federal government does go after the businesses but it is a bogus and silly front. Example: The meat packing plant in Omaha, Nebraska that was up the street from my house had FDA Government workers working next to illegal immigrants (guys that spoke 0 english)!!! ICE would come in to a plant every 18 months or so just to make a showing and cart illegals off--my neighbor illegal was in custody 4 hours and back at work the next day at the same plant. My other neighbor a legal mexican immigrant--had been laid off and without work from the same plant for about 4 years.

One more good reason to issue National ID Cards; with finger print/DNA verification system built in.

Business's can be easily fooled--false documents can be easily accepted by even a business that is paying correct wages. And the federal government does go after the businesses but it is a bogus and silly front. Example: The meat packing plant in Omaha, Nebraska that was up the street from my house had FDA Government workers working next to illegal immigrants (guys that spoke 0 english)!!! ICE would come in to a plant every 18 months or so just to make a showing and cart illegals off--my neighbor illegal was in custody 4 hours and back at work the next day at the same plant. My other neighbor a legal mexican immigrant--had been laid off and without work from the same plant for about 4 years.

One more good reason to issue National ID Cards; with finger print/DNA verification system built in.

It's worse that that. Employers are required to accept whatever document(s) are proffered to fulfill the requirements of the I-9. If an employer asks for additional documents, or attempts to verify the documents, (except for E-Verify,) the employer is in violation of Federal anti-discrimination regulations, and subject to civil and criminal penalties.

I know that can happen but there are plenty of employers who willingly hire illegals and have no documents rather real or not. They need to go after those guys first and not just do what they do to your meat packing plant but really make the employer feel the pain.

April 24, 2010: Married in Butuan City
May 23, 2010: Submitted I-130
May 28, 2010: NOA-1 Received
October 19, 2010: NOA-2 Received
October 26, 2010: Case Number Assigned
October 28, 2010: IIN Received
November 3, 2010: AOS paid
November 5, 2010: AOS status "PAID". Sent AOS packet
November 6, 2010: DS-3032 email received. Emailed DS-3032
November 8, 2010: IV paid, DS-3032 accepted
November 10, 2010: IV status "PAID". Sent IV packet
November 15, 2010: IV received at NVC
November 22, 2010: False Checklist for missing DS-230
November 29, 2010: AOS + IV entered into system
December 4, 2010: SIF, Case Completed
December 6, 2010: Interview Scheduled
December 27-28, 2010: Passed Physical
January 6, 2011: Interview @ 0830 Approved
January 14, 2011: Visa received
January 31, 2011: CFO seminar completed
February 11, 2011: POE- LAX

Removal of Conditions
January 8, 2013: Mailed I-751
January 10,2013: NOA1
February 6, 2013: Biometrics Appoint.

June 4, 2013: Received I-797 NOA removal of conditions

Timeline

http://www.investors.com/NewsAndAnalysis/Article.aspx?id=542468&obref=outbrain

Good article on how the US has violated Arizona's constitutional right to function as a replublic.

Obama obviously is just stubborn and on his own agenda: Three examples...

1) Forced the health care issue--even willing to violate the Constitution by giving special rights to Nebraska so they would vote for it.

2) Pushing against states and their fight against illegal immigration, but not offering a federal solution or valid push against the issue. Ex: Illegals being turned over to ICE and being released then manslaughtering legal residents/citizens via DUI's.

3) Refuses to replace NOAA head Jane Lubchenco and kept the New England Fisheries officer on government payroll even after Inspector General Report stated vast unaccountability of forfeiture funds collected through criminal treatment of fishermen during what should have been 'administrative' enforcement--and done through the use of illegal search and siezure and caught red handed after being told not to destroy documents--had documents shredded.

This is a prime example of why our forfathers wrote the Constitution--to prevent the certain folks in government from instituting and furthering against laws their own agenda.

You also have a basic misconception about laws simply being a popularity contest. If a law is popular, it must be righteous? Apparently you disagree with our founding fathers. Thomas Jefferson said it best when he advocated for a system of checks and balances that would protect citizens from a "tyranny of the majority." If it weren't for the United States Supreme Court, Blacks in the south would have suffered under Jim Crow laws longer than they did.

There are well over 2700 quotes of this person alone not counting the misquotes people buy into as true and documented as someone else did earlier in this thread.

I got a chuckle from the way you got sidetracked with your numerous Jefferson quotes about majority rule. Of course, you conveniently "forgot" to address the point that was made. By your silence on the subject, should I assume that you believe that our founding fathers were wrong in their belief that the courts have a role in our American system of checks and balances? Are you advocating that SCOTUS should not be the final arbiter of constitutional questions? Are you saying that unconstitutional laws should remain in place because they are popular? I eagerly await your "common sense" reply!

Virginia Attorney General Rules Police Can Check Immigration Status

www.foxnews.com

In a decision that could lay the groundwork for an Arizona-style immigration policy, Virginia's attorney general said state law enforcement officers are allowed to check the immigration status of anyone "stopped or arrested."

When did they start having news on FAUX? :lol:

I got a chuckle from the way you got sidetracked with your numerous Jefferson quotes about majority rule. Of course, you conveniently "forgot" to address the point that was made. By your silence on the subject, should I assume that you believe that our founding fathers were wrong in their belief that the courts have a role in our American system of checks and balances? Are you advocating that SCOTUS should not be the final arbiter of constitutional questions? Are you saying that unconstitutional laws should remain in place because they are popular? I eagerly await your "common sense" reply!

Actually, I don't believe the founding fathers even contemplated judicial review,

or lifetime tenure of judges.

http://www.investors.com/NewsAndAnalysis/Article.aspx?id=542468&obref=outbrain

Good article on how the US has violated Arizona's constitutional right to function as a replublic.

Oh, poor poor Arizona! They don't like the United States Constitution and they want to secede. OK by me.

Obama obviously is just stubborn and on his own agenda: Three examples...

1) Forced the health care issue--even willing to violate the Constitution by giving special rights to Nebraska so they would vote for it.

"Special rights" are the far-right nutter's code words for why anything they don't like is wrong.

2) Pushing against states and their fight against illegal immigration, but not offering a federal solution or valid push against the issue. Ex: Illegals being turned over to ICE and being released then manslaughtering legal residents/citizens via DUI's.

Of course, since you brought up partisanship, I won't mention that the Obama administration has thrown more money and resources at this issue than Bush ever did because that would make your statement look ridiculous.

3) Refuses to replace NOAA head Jane Lubchenco and kept the New England Fisheries officer on government payroll even after Inspector General Report stated vast unaccountability of forfeiture funds collected through criminal treatment of fishermen during what should have been 'administrative' enforcement--and done through the use of illegal search and siezure and caught red handed after being told not to destroy documents--had documents shredded.

Yes...guilty until proven innocent...it's the American way! I love your spin on this one. Of course, we won't mention that the fisherman have been complaining about heavy-handed enforcement long before Obama took office, or that there is a reason why they were fined, or that police departments use forfeitures every day for anything they want to buy.

This is a prime example of why our forfathers wrote the Constitution--to prevent the certain folks in government from instituting and furthering against laws their own agenda.

Huh? Could someone please translate this for me.

If this is the best you could do to knock Obama, you must have been appalled by the Bush administration.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.