yassmine2878

What? No Caturday Thread?

13 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Caturday everyone... our I751 was touched today... i'm happy about that :thumbs::dance::dance: ... i pray they approve us quickly and everyone else too...the waiting gets to me sometime...anyway i hope everyone enjoys their Caturday.. hey Olivia how have you been

Passage Revelation 19:11:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

"satan is real and he's playing for keeps
God is realer and we are His sheep
which side are you on, CHOOSE, start moving your feet
choose JESUS and have ETERNAL PEACE" by GOD to me on 9/26/10 about 2am
Thank you Jesus!!!!

Bebe and Cece Winans Heaven

Abdel Halim Hafez Qariat al Fingan

Timeline

Happy Caturday everyone... our I751 was touched today... i'm happy about that :thumbs::dance::dance: ... i pray they approve us quickly and everyone else too...the waiting gets to me sometime...anyway i hope everyone enjoys their Caturday.. hey Olivia how have you been

Congrats on the movement of your I751. I'm doing good. I'm researching Universities for the Masters program I want to do and have it narrowed down to 7 potential Universities. I'm not going to apply this year though. I want to give it some time to find work and make some money and also take some time to study Arabic before applying to the programs. I discussed it with Hubby and I'm planning to apply Fall 2011 for the start of the Fall 2012 academic year.

I think attn to Caturday has sadly been diverted to hating on the crazy cat lady thread.

355c923581af31909967ab045c4548cc_why%5B1%5D.jpg

Awe poor kitty!

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

Morning everyone! Had some rain yesterday and a possibility of the wet stuff again today!!!

Wonderful, congrats on your touch! Waiting is a bear! But when you least expect it...it all comes together. :yes:

Hey Gabby!! It's been a long time! Nice to see you posting.

Morning Olivia! Wael is also in his search of Graduate programs. He wants to start early, so between the search

and studying for the GMAT, he's just a busy guy. He's so motivated and focused. Seems I used to be like that

at one time. :lol:

Sure hope everyone has a great day and a fantastic weekend. Have fun and stay cool!

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Have I been missed? I see so many new faces, Im surprised anyone remembers me. I gotta get back in the groove, we're up for ROC. I gots me some homework to do.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Have I been missed? I see so many new faces, Im surprised anyone remembers me. I gotta get back in the groove, we're up for ROC. I gots me some homework to do.

of course we remember you, we're not senile!

now where are my glasses. :unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
yay-its-caturday.jpg

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Timeline

Morning Olivia! Wael is also in his search of Graduate programs. He wants to start early, so between the search

and studying for the GMAT, he's just a busy guy. He's so motivated and focused. Seems I used to be like that

at one time. :lol:

Wael sounds like he is doing so well Jeanne! You must be so proud of him. I need to start learning Arabic and practice my math skills and vocabulary for retaking the GRE to have more competitive scores. I also need to research entrance essays so I can write really stellar ones to stand out.

Yes you've been missed. :yes: You've been busy with a new baby, immigration craziness, and moving across the country. I hope your ROC goes well!

Edited by Cleocatra

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Caturday everyone. Glad to see everyone is doing well. Olivia if you need and tips or help for the GRE let me know. I took it two or three times before I got a score I was happy with. Hubby and I went to karaoke last night which was a lot of fun. Tonight we will prob do a little grocery shopping. Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone!!

Embassy Journey

2009-11-15 : Case at US Embassy in Cairo

2009-10-26 : Medical Exam@4pm

2009-10-28 : Medical Exam results given

2009-11-09 : Interview Date @ 9am

2009-11-09 to 2010-01-21 AP

2010-02-02: Visa Issued

2010-02-06 : Visa in Hand

2010-02-11 : U.S. Entry

U.S. Journey

2010-03-01 : Social Security card received

2010-03-04 : Welcome to the US letter received in the mail

2010-03-11 : Green card received

2010-04-04 : Ahmad got a J-O-B (Alhamdullah!)

2010-05-22 : Ahmad got his DL

wedding.jpg

oBhem5.png

Timeline

Happy Caturday everyone. Glad to see everyone is doing well. Olivia if you need and tips or help for the GRE let me know. I took it two or three times before I got a score I was happy with. Hubby and I went to karaoke last night which was a lot of fun. Tonight we will prob do a little grocery shopping. Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone!!

Thank you Nancy! I will certainly take you up on that offer. I've taken it once without any practice tests.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.