bosanac

Little confused – Need Help ….

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

I will be mailing in my completed I-129f package with all the requested info. I am little confused now. I keep reading that before we had to send 4 original G325 form for me and my fiancé. Now people say one original is good enough. Please can someone give a clear cut answer to how many G325 forms I should send?

Also we have never been married, and do we need to provide police certificates or court certificates stating we have never been married with the package. Or this will be needed to be send after NOA2 gets approved. I will be sending this out on Monday so any quick response is very much appreciated.

Thank you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hi,

I will be mailing in my completed I-129f package with all the requested info. I am little confused now. I keep reading that before we had to send 4 original G325 form for me and my fiancé. Now people say one original is good enough. Please can someone give a clear cut answer to how many G325 forms I should send?

Also we have never been married, and do we need to provide police certificates or court certificates stating we have never been married with the package. Or this will be needed to be send after NOA2 gets approved. I will be sending this out on Monday so any quick response is very much appreciated.

Thank you.

You only need to send one G-325A for yourself and one for your fiance. The previous version of the form contained 4 copies, but it was replaced in June of 2009 with a new version that contains only one copy. No mention was made in either the form instructions or on the USCIS website that the required number of copies had changed, so there was a bit of confusion around here when the new form came out. Many people have since submitted petitions with a single copy of the new form, and have not had any problems.

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

you only need a copy of the G-325A form. If you have not been married you don't need submit any documents with your application to prove it

We can all make a difference. Please recycle

por favor no escribas en mayúsculas sostenidas, eso equivale a GRITAR

crazy-cats.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.