natty bumppo

New Hearts Thread

107 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Are you from India? I thought would like teas...

I am the American, hubby is from India. :P

I love hot tea made Indian style as well as with regular hot tea(like lipton).

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

I didn't know there was an age limit on soda :P

there isnt. im messin with ya.

you like root beer floats?

my wife and i have an inside joke.. all we have to do is say "chai tea" to each other and we laugh for hours.

Timeline

I didn't know there was an age limit on soda :P

I like root beer too. My husband thinks it tastes like medicine. What do Indians know? (nothing!)

no, i don't like root beer floats.. :dead: soda and ice cream should not be mixed together

Oh no...:( but they are soooo good. Coke floats, root beer floats, I'll try any float.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Cool...is Hubby also Christian?

I had a great blessing to live in India for a while...loved it there. I hope your husband likes it here in the Good ol' USA! :thumbs:

“Acquire the spirit of peace and a thousand souls around you will be saved.” Saint Seraphim of Sarov

jesus-animated-gif-image-0110.gif

“The love of one’s country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border?” Pablo Cassals

Timeline

my wife and i have an inside joke.. all we have to do is say "chai tea" to each other and we laugh for hours.

:mellow:

Is it so inside that we would never guess it? I'm guessing it's not because it means tea tea.

Cool...is Hubby also Christian?

I had a great blessing to live in India for a while...loved it there. I hope your husband likes it here in the Good ol' USA! :thumbs:

He does like it here a lot. :) And he is also a Christian. We have a Hindu last name though, he grew up Hindu but became a Christian as a young adult. So all my inlaws are Hindu. We visited there last in April, too hot! hehe.

Timeline

You'd be surprised at how many yuppies tell me and her "we love chai tea!".

Yeah I hear people say it all the time! Sometimes I try to be a smartie pants and tell them, 'you're saying tea twice ya know'. :innocent:

Timeline

I also like cream soda

I just drank a cream soda on the 4th out of one of those beer looking bottles. I felt weird, because I AM weird. You know, the company that makes the root beer and cream soda in those?

Filed: Timeline

Yeah I hear people say it all the time! Sometimes I try to be a smartie pants and tell them, 'you're saying tea twice ya know'. :innocent:

:rofl:

i'd like nothing better than to have yuppies stop learning about indian food from other yuppies.

if the old cooks of vedic india knew westerners would stuff tofu into samosas, they'd have committed mass suicide.

did you ever? :P

yes. once upon a time, like 10 minutes ago.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

He does like it here a lot. :) And he is also a Christian. We have a Hindu last name though, he grew up Hindu but became a Christian as a young adult. So all my inlaws are Hindu. We visited there last in April, too hot! hehe.

Beautiful...I love all my Hindu friends....I also work in IT so most of my cohorts are also Hindu :rofl::blush:

Where in India were you guys?

“Acquire the spirit of peace and a thousand souls around you will be saved.” Saint Seraphim of Sarov

jesus-animated-gif-image-0110.gif

“The love of one’s country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border?” Pablo Cassals