Faithiskey

In distress can anyone help? God bless you!

32 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Thank you everyone for your positive & negative feedback.. my friend is consulting his lawyer. He basically told him he has a 50/50 chance. And that he needs to find out what was said at the immigration hearing he missed, and that will tell him more or less what all he can do. So it will be a while he is working on getting the $500 for the lawyer. I don't blame anyone for judging him without knowing his whole life story, but until I met him I never really cared about the immigration system because I was born here and never had to struggle. But when I meet him, all that changed and made me want to get more involved in studying as much as I can about immigration. I agree on the part where his family should go back to Mexico and be there for him, only because I blame them. His parents raised him to lie since he was very little. Saying they were trying to protect him, by coming here illegal because more opportunity's. Well his father has residency here and "supposibly" they had been working on his mom and his papers, but I'm not sure of that. But he anyways he was only a baby when they brought him over, he had no choice. It's not like he could stand up and walk back to Mexico on his own he didn't know what was right and what was wrong at that age. It hurts me a lot that most people judge based on a government name given to him. When I meet him he was in college studying drafting, he would never go out, stay at home kid, 21 still living at home. The day this happened was the worst day of his life. You guys say he committed a crime and I agree, but that's why we have a trials & Judge to judge the crime. It's not like he killed someone. But he was brought up scared by his parents. Brought up to lie by his parents. A quiet kid on his way home getting pulled over not knowing what to do he PANICKED and fled. I blame none of this on him but his parents. I just hope that his lawyer can help him, I can't stand seeing him depressed anymore. This guy is the most caring person I have ever meet. He doesn't deserve any of this. It saddens me to watch the news everyday and see another child molester let off, another Murderer getting away.. I think if he did a serious crime like trying to hurt another human being than my thoughts would be different. But like I said that's why we have judges right!? We sill see what happens.. if anyone cares I will keep you all posted.

Thank you everyone for your positive & negative feedback.. my friend is consulting his lawyer. He basically told him he has a 50/50 chance. And that he needs to find out what was said at the immigration hearing he missed, and that will tell him more or less what all he can do. So it will be a while he is working on getting the $500 for the lawyer. I don't blame anyone for judging him without knowing his whole life story, but until I met him I never really cared about the immigration system because I was born here and never had to struggle. But when I meet him, all that changed and made me want to get more involved in studying as much as I can about immigration. I agree on the part where his family should go back to Mexico and be there for him, only because I blame them. His parents raised him to lie since he was very little. Saying they were trying to protect him, by coming here illegal because more opportunity's. Well his father has residency here and "supposibly" they had been working on his mom and his papers, but I'm not sure of that. But he anyways he was only a baby when they brought him over, he had no choice. It's not like he could stand up and walk back to Mexico on his own he didn't know what was right and what was wrong at that age. It hurts me a lot that most people judge based on a government name given to him. When I meet him he was in college studying drafting, he would never go out, stay at home kid, 21 still living at home. The day this happened was the worst day of his life. You guys say he committed a crime and I agree, but that's why we have a trials & Judge to judge the crime. It's not like he killed someone. But he was brought up scared by his parents. Brought up to lie by his parents. A quiet kid on his way home getting pulled over not knowing what to do he PANICKED and fled. I blame none of this on him but his parents. I just hope that his lawyer can help him, I can't stand seeing him depressed anymore. This guy is the most caring person I have ever meet. He doesn't deserve any of this. It saddens me to watch the news everyday and see another child molester let off, another Murderer getting away.. I think if he did a serious crime like trying to hurt another human being than my thoughts would be different. But like I said that's why we have judges right!? We sill see what happens.. if anyone cares I will keep you all posted.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

His father could sponsor him, but it is a VERY long wait and he still would have to go for a Consulate interview. Plus of course the bans he has accumulated, one of which is non waiverable.

He did not start accumulating illegal presence until he was 18, presumably he could walk by then.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.