ivantulier

Has anyone use agency to help fill out paper work for CR-1

21 posts in this topic

Maybe your future wife would be willing to learn the paperwork. Have you asked her?

Well my future wife is unfamiler these things and rather let me do it because she is afarid to make a mistake.

Filed: Country:
Timeline

Well my future wife is unfamiler these things and rather let me do it because she is afarid to make a mistake.

Then have her fill out the forms & e-mail them to your for review before submission. It will help build her confidence...

Then have her fill out the forms & e-mail them to your for review before submission. It will help build her confidence...

Well she has no Internet at this time and she can only go the cafe and I don't trust having info being done a computer were info can be stolen

I have looked for different agencies to help with the process I just wanted to find if any have used one to help filling out the papper work which to me is more complicated than to fill out your taxes. Thanks for your help.

we tried that one before but takes so long and ended did it alone when we discover that we can do it with our own by simply researching big thing and asking vj people.

tmPe.jpg8sYym8.png

yesXm8.png

VS7lm8.png

She fell unsure about doing and rather that I do it because she is not familer with it

my husband did before is he is the one fill up all the forms for me and send it through fedex so i can sign it.before we tried to send the the paper as a file through mails and in the skpe but the file was corrupt.so we decided to send it over fedex back and forth since the documents need to have my signature...or else ask vj member what exactly u dont understand one by one.we will help u.just ask.we dont have idea before too but we made it to be here and finally together to our love ones.

tmPe.jpg8sYym8.png

yesXm8.png

VS7lm8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.