Mace1

how long does the form DS-3032 take to be processed?

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Peru
Timeline

I am trying to hurry with all of this, because I bought my airlines tickets in order to pick my mom up after her interview. She doesn't have yet any day it is still in the NVC however I want to see how long the DS3032 for takes. I got on monday by email those forms and the invoice for 70 dollars and then next day i scanned that form back to NVC by email and IV feel doesn't show to be paid yet, because DS3032 needs to be processed to have the second bill....Any idea???

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

2 to 16 days..

but...

why did you send off a scan'd ds-3032 via attachment in email? that's not an 'acceptable method' for Peru-bound casefiles. Sure, you get some mention of ppl doing it, but it's not listed at NVC for the 'right way'.

the ascii text version works just as well, see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/Email_DS-3032_form

I hope you got a ticket for Aug 24+ ..

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Hello!!!! When I called NVC I asked the operator that My mom was in Peru and if i could send it by email and sign it and send it back to my email and she said it was fine and she also offered me to send this to her email address and i said she has but she doesn't know how to use it yet and she said so you can have your brother or any relative to send it back to you and don't forget to put in the email your case number and all the information plus your mom's passport copy and explain to change her last name.....This is what she told me but I will call back tomorrow to make double check.

Why do you ask me to buy the ticket by Aug 24??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

ah - if you were 'told' by NVC operator, then never mind. There's enough silliness at NVC, I'm not gonna step into it - but I will note yer experience, declare SOLVED and go forth.

re: August 24 - (it was on or after August 24, btw)

I am making assumption that yer gonna hustle the paperwork through, follow the online payment portal, and be finished up IN TIME to get the interview appointment SCHEDULED during the 2nd week of July, 2010, for the August Interview Group. Hard to forecast if your's will be in the first day of Scheduling, or not. If it is, then Interview Date should be for the 1st or 2nd week of August.

I'm also assuming it will be early on in August, prior to to the end of the 2nd week.

Then, (gasp) there's time for 'Embassy send visa packet to Mum' after interview. I'm guestimating 4 to 10 days after interview date.

IF YOU RUSH RUSH RUSH (with complete, accurate, docs for NVC) then you MIGHT match up for a 'jump date' on or after August 24.

There's a coupla things that throw time-shrinking wrinkles into it (barring any checklists or RFEs) -

-- Peru appointments are set anytime, not JUST the 2nd week in July - you'd get earlier appointment, if that's the case. You'll know, because you asked an NVC Tele-Operator when yer checking casefile status, about how appointments are set for Peru.

-- you were successful in contacting the Embassy IV unit AFTER NVC set the appointment date, requested an earlier interview date, and GOT IT.

So - if all 'falls into place' - then I think she'll be safe to fly BY or AFTER 24 Aug 2010. But that's just my guesstimate, based on the stuff you need to do and the NVC Appointment Scheduling System.

WHEW ! Good Luck !

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

I hope it is like that. Cross fingersssssssssssss! This is very important for me because my mom is widowed, my dad passed away 4 days before my first and his first grandson was born and i usually go to Peru but I will be much happier when she is able to come here. Thank you for helping me all the time :)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Usually it is accepted in 1-3 business days.

03/27/2009: Engaged in Ithaca, New York.
08/17/2009: Wedding in Calcutta, India.
09/29/2009: I-130 NOA1
01/25/2010: I-130 NOA2
03/23/2010: Case completed.
05/12/2010: CR-1 interview at Mumbai, India.
05/20/2010: US Entry, Chicago.
03/01/2012: ROC NOA1.
03/26/2012: Biometrics completed.
12/07/2012: 10 year card production ordered.

09/25/2013: N-400 NOA1

10/16/2013: Biometrics completed

12/03/2013: Interview

12/20/2013: Oath ceremony

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.