Lizzy

Wedding dress, please fit:(

68 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Problem is, you're under the minimum calorie limit and that's unhealthy-wouldn't want to collapse in the aisle at your wedding!

It is true, I have started this so called diet on Thursday and right now 7 pounds off. I have altered it a bit though to add about 300 more calories

Good idea! Three hundred more calories of protein or veggies (some of which are negative in calories, so watch out) will round that out quite a bit-that's like adding another meal!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

hehehe i just found this one online. maybe i will give it a try

http://www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/message...mPARENT=2767353

04-24-09 I-130 Application received by USCIS

04-29-09 Received NOA1

08-17-09 Approved

08-20-09 NOA2 Received

08-26-09 NVC Received

08-27-09 Case Number Assigned

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

READ THIS DIET STORY...... :lol:

Be careful what you eat and where you .........you know.

I have a Golden retriever & I was buying a large bag of Purina at Wal-Mart and was in line to check out.

A woman behind me asked if I had a dog. On impulse, I told her that no, I was starting The Purina Diet again, although I probably shouldn't because I'd ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry & that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again.

I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story, particularly a guy who was behind her.

Horrified, she asked if I'd ended up in the hospital in that condition because I had been poisoned. I told her no; it was because I'd been sitting in the street licking my balls and a car hit me.

I thought one guy was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard as he staggered out the door

hahhahahhahaha

Filed: Timeline

You got the wedding dress blues --- try the lemonade fast diet ---- I can give it to you --- I lost 10 lbs in 7 days --- and I cheated a bit --- it is a flush and works best if you start if on a weekend ----

e-mail me if you are interested and I will give you the details -- it is actually not bad to do a solid food fast to cleanse the system of all the toxins that hold onto fat and water ---

02/23/05 - Met as Friends

09/29/05 - Married in Victoria BC Canada

11/04/05 - File I-130

11/18/05 - NOA1 I -130

12/08/05 - File 1-129F

12/13/05 - NOA1 I-129F

01/09/06 - APPROVAL I-129F

03/23/06 - I-130 APPROVAL

03/23/06 - K3 interview in Vancouver, Canada

03/23/06 - K3 denied due to CMIT 23 years prior

03/23/06 - i-601 Waiver Submitted

04/07/06 - NOA1 for I-601 Waiver received

10/18/06 - I-601 Approved out of Vermont

11/27/06 - 10:00 appointment at Vancouver Consulate for Visa Stamp

11/27/06 - Arrive home 8.5 hours after crossing the border in Blaine Washington, due to horrible show storm --- we were happy to be home

01/04/07 - AOS sent off

01/10/07 - NOA - 1-485

01/25/07 - RFE for I-824 - used and outdated form

02/14/07 - Get email stating Post Office has Address posted as Vacant from the USCIS

02/16/07 - Hubby gets WA State Drivers Licence

03/05/07 - AOS appointment April 19, 2007 Seattle

04/13/07 - Biometrics Taken for AOS

04/19/07 - AOS interview - Approved pending name check

04/23 - 05/28 - 5 additional appointments with the Seattle USCIS office - to clear up the EAD issue

05/15/07 - 90 Day EAD Arrives

06/10/07 - EAD/Green Card approval letter arrives

06/15/07 - EAD arrives

06/23/07 - 2 year conditional Green Card Arrives

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
You got the wedding dress blues --- try the lemonade fast diet ---- I can give it to you --- I lost 10 lbs in 7 days --- and I cheated a bit --- it is a flush and works best if you start if on a weekend ----

e-mail me if you are interested and I will give you the details -- it is actually not bad to do a solid food fast to cleanse the system of all the toxins that hold onto fat and water ---

Yes I did this once. I lasted four days. I quit when I realized I could not walk a block without almost collapsing from exhaustion on the fourth day. Yeah. Don't do this if you haven't before, or you might have the results I had.

Also a liquid fast like this one is very frustrating because it temporarily gets rid of water, but meanwhile screws up your metabolism a little bit. It's pretty much guaranteed that if you weigh yourself a month after the fast you'll weigh more than you do now. I know you just want to fit into that wedding dress, but nothing more depressing that finding out you deprived yourself and it made you GAIN weight. It does not get rid of toxins that trap fat... just gets rid of water.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
hehehe i just found this one online. maybe i will give it a try

http://www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/message...mPARENT=2767353

I think I will also get a myspark page :D:lol:

Octa and Nicu

I-129F Interview..........04-25-2005

US Entry......................05-19-2005

Marriage......................07-16-2005

Filed AOS/EAD..............08-16-2005

Received EAD................11-28-2005

AOS Interview...............05-15-2006

Received Green Card.....05-25-2006

The way to find out if you love someone or not, is by talking to them.

The more you talk to them the more you either hate them or love them.

3500 calories to the pound. 10 pounds. 35000 calories. You're not going to burn 4000 calories more than you take in daily in nine days and do it safely. Depending on your size, you can drop probably 3-5 pounds in water weight, but one pound a week is safe. More than that you're just setting yourself up for a yo-yo problem later.

I would concentrate on reducing bloat: minimize sodium and potassium intake, drink plenty of water, skip the beer, pasta, bread, and potatoes this week. You'll need food because dropping five pounds isn't going to help the wedding photos if you feel like death warmed over because of low blood sugar.

The wedding dress should have one or two darts you can let out to best fit your shape; clearly, it's better to fit the dress to the person than the person to the dress. Nine pounds won't look that different in photos; at least not as much as looking run down will.

AOS

-

Filed: 8/1/07

NOA1:9/7/07

Biometrics: 9/28/07

EAD/AP: 10/17/07

EAD card ordered again (who knows, maybe we got the two-fer deal): 10/23/-7

Transferred to CSC: 10/26/07

Approved: 11/21/07