Obama 2012

God Punishes Jesus For Enjoying Football.... Throws Lightning At Him And Burns Him To Death!

32 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

There's no message. Suppose if that was a tree and hit by lightning. Nobody would think of it. But, when someone give value to it, it'll have some meaning if hit by lightning.

To me, no message. And, there's no GOD.

Shhh don't tell em... they won't believe you anyway so it's best to get em thinking by the back door and let it dawn slowly from their own reasoning... it takes time..

It's so heavily ingrained into their souls and etched into their brains that they will never figure it out. Kinda funny though. This whole time they are traveling in masses to "worship" something that doesn't exist. "Pray" or speak silently to supposedly a Creator that can hear their silent thoughts. Kinda psychotic in a way. Give their hard earned money to the church, and who knows where the donations end up. If it said in the bible to wear pizza on your head every Tuesday there would be millions of brainwashed people doing just that!

But I better be quiet, I have been accused of being a top preacher of atheism in all of VJ history.

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

Anyone have an explanation for this? And don't say it is the power of the Holy Spirit! Why are these kids crying?

The power of the Holy Spirit is the last thing I would suggest as an explanation for that. However Benny Hinn is doing that, it has nothing to do with the Bible.

Scott - So. California, Lai - Hong Kong

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fagm.gif3dflagsdotcom_chchk_2fagm.gif

Our timeline:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1032

Our Photos

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=7mj8fg...=0&y=x7fhak

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.j...z8zadq&Ux=1

Optimist: "The glass is half full."

Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."

Scott: "I didn't order this!!!"

"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." - Ruth 1:16

"Losing faith in Humanity, one person at a time."

"Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save." - Ps 146:3

cool.gif

IMG_6283c.jpg

Vicky >^..^< She came, she loved, and was loved. 1989-07/07/2007

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

I uses to be an evangelising atheist and then...

Bet you think I found .... no that's not what happened.

I looked at all the people who had been converted to unbelief by reason - total in the history of the world is none

These people were brain washed at age 3 up and it's too deep to reach

We figured it out typically at age 11 - ish but they don't have that intellectual capacity any more than my cat.

It's not that they are stupid - some are top scientists even - but they have that missing bit in their brain characteristics and can never use logic on this subject

Our only consolation is be grateful to good fortune that it isn't us who are being tithed out of our pensions and the money for our children's education and dental work

We have a duty to ourselves to not become so enraged at the stupidity of superstition (that's what it is)that we give ourselves a headache

I think some of them can be very slowly eroded out of their delusional beliefs but it's a process of slowly undermining by laughing at the things that happen and which don't make sense rather than a full on assault and appeal to reason. A bit like the subject of this post - it might get some of them thinking a bit. I reckon a fibre glass and steel graven image is more tasteless than a marble graven image which might be quite shiny

The direction is one way and disbelieve is the fastest growing belief system all over the world

ps try driving east from spokane into montana

there is a huge sign which says 'JESUS IS LORD IN THIS VALLEY' It's really quite threatening and the message is clear. Set the cruise control on 75 and don't stop.

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I looked at all the people who had been converted to unbelief by reason - total in the history of the world is none

These people were brain washed at age 3 up and it's too deep to reach

We figured it out typically at age 11 - ish but they don't have that intellectual capacity any more than my cat.

We have a duty to ourselves to not become so enraged at the stupidity of superstition (that's what it is)that we give ourselves a headache

You're just as annoying as any diehard evangelical. You've made your point arguing with no one but yourself.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Timeline

You're just as annoying as any diehard evangelical. You've made your point arguing with no one but yourself.

You are adept at posting without offering an opinion on the subject or stating where you stand.

You can do better than that ?

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

You are adept at posting without offering an opinion on the subject or stating where you stand.

You can do better than that ?

Is this any clearer for you or for your cat?

You're another annoying poster in a line of posters saying the same thing and arguing with no one and in your case desperately looking for a fight on religion. In case you haven't noticed, it's not particularly novel on this forum and rarely very interesting except to zealots like yourself. Sorry about the religious reference there.

I'm not very religious but then again I don't drone about issues I don't personally believe in but for others it may be a central issue. If you really believe no one has ever lost their faith due to reason, then why bother trying to "convert" people to atheism?

David & Lalai

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Timeline

Is this any clearer for you or for your cat?

You're another annoying poster in a line of posters saying the same thing and arguing with no one and in your case desperately looking for a fight on religion. In case you haven't noticed, it's not particularly novel on this forum and rarely very interesting except to zealots like yourself. Sorry about the religious reference there.

I'm not very religious but then again I don't drone about issues I don't personally believe in but for others it may be a central issue. If you really believe no one has ever lost their faith due to reason, then why bother trying to "convert" people to atheism?

That was exactly my point - zero points for comprehension.

My post was to advise the guy not to push an atheist agenda as it will not convert anyone.

I am not an evangelising atheist as it think it's futile

jesus, why am I having to say all this twice ?

I am not interested in religion and not interested in arguing atheism either

I was simply advising him to back off and save his energy

Is that ok by you ?

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

That was exactly my point - zero points for comprehension.

My post was to advise the guy not to push an atheist agenda as it will not convert anyone.

I am not an evangelising atheist as it think it's futile

jesus, why am I having to say all this twice ?

I am not interested in religion and not interested in arguing atheism either

I was simply advising him to back off and save his energy

You wanted me to clarify what I was saying and got pissed off when I gave it to you straight. Don't ask for an opinion if you really only want to hear your own.

For a guy that's not interested in religion, you sure talk about it a lot without pushing an agenda. You probably don't see the irony there.

David & Lalai

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Timeline

You wanted me to clarify what I was saying and got pissed off when I gave it to you straight. Don't ask for an opinion if you really only want to hear your own.

For a guy that's not interested in religion, you sure talk about it a lot without pushing an agenda. You probably don't see the irony there.

As far as voicing opinions is concerned, you don't seem to to realise that it's you who is projecting your opinions not me.

I am sick of repeating myself when you seem to be tone deaf

Now don't you have a nappy to scrape or something else useful ?

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

As far as voicing opinions is concerned, you don't seem to to realise that it's you who is projecting your opinions not me.

I am sick of repeating myself when you seem to be tone deaf

Now don't you have a nappy to scrape or something else useful ?

You specifically asked me for my opinion so I accomodated your request. You needn't repeat yourself as I asked you no questions. Doesn't get any simplier than that.

I feel like I've scaping a nappy with you and gotten the same byproduct. BTW, most Americans use disposable diapers on their babies.

David & Lalai

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Timeline

most Americans use disposable diapers on their babies.

only the top 5% income earners.

michael jackson just hung his kid out of the window

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

It's so heavily ingrained into their souls and etched into their brains that they will never figure it out. Kinda funny though. This whole time they are traveling in masses to "worship" something that doesn't exist. "Pray" or speak silently to supposedly a Creator that can hear their silent thoughts. Kinda psychotic in a way. Give their hard earned money to the church, and who knows where the donations end up. If it said in the bible to wear pizza on your head every Tuesday there would be millions of brainwashed people doing just that!

But I better be quiet, I have been accused of being a top preacher of atheism in all of VJ history.

I recently accused you of preaching, I didn't say as the top atheist in all of VJ history so maybe you mean someone else said that. I compared you to Christians who have been preachy, you have been one of the most preachy people ever on VJ. But yes, I guess you might fit as the top preacher of atheism in all of VJ history. But you do it very insultingly which won't get you any respect from someone like me. I would discuss issues with you if there had been a time and place for that, but why should I feel like discussing with someone who just says insulting things about someone like me all the time? I wouldn't really want to. If it's your way to insult a whole lot of people at once with your comments, there is not much I can do about it. A lot of people do that here about various groups. If you wish to be someone like that, you are free to be.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord