marklovetina

Re-filing for our K1 petition...

10 posts in this topic

hello everyone i am back here again.. and now we are preparing for our 2nd k1.... we will gonna re-file our k1 petition probably next month... i just have some questions to u guys and hope u can help us again... ;):help::blush::)

A. what we need is a waiver right..? simple letter containing of what?, ex: info. about our k1 last yr.

1.) noa2

2.) nvc letter

3.) why we withrew the k1 petition last yr.

B. do we need to enclose on the packet the letter we received from the US embassy that it says it was formally withdrew already?

C. my G-325A

D. our letter of intent to marry

E. our packet: I- 129F

F. and our other evidences, like pictures, receipts, phone bills, mails (e-mails, snail mails), copy of his passport that he came here and itinerary.

G. plus my additional docs. on my annulment

H. and fee for the packet

do we have someting missing on our list guys..? pls. tell us if u notice things that we need to add on our list, thank u very much and God bless us all...

back again,

godsgift :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by godsgift
N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

When Marc Ellis helped us through our second K1 he wrote a statement that although this was my second petition that we should not be subject to the waiver requirements because we were the same persons as the first K1 and therefore there was no need to disclose. Of course what he wrote was much more lawyer like but that was the short version.

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

When Marc Ellis helped us through our second K1 he wrote a statement that although this was my second petition that we should not be subject to the waiver requirements because we were the same persons as the first K1 and therefore there was no need to disclose. Of course what he wrote was much more lawyer like but that was the short version.

yep simple description why it didnt result to a visa and need to emphasize that its for the same fiancee....

tnx,

godsgift :star:

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

• 2 weeks later...

yep simple description why it didnt result to a visa and need to emphasize that its for the same fiancee....

tnx,

godsgift :star:

You can consult a lawyer to create a letter for you since there is no annulment filed prior to the first petition, a good explanation about it, like you thought you were already annulled and then you discovered your actually not AND you don't want any FRAUD documentation about the first petition so you dropped it off and continue with an annulment process,cause for sure they will look in the first petition as well, if you have a copy of a letter stating why , you can just hand it to them if in case it will be brought up in your interview, this advice is to MAKE SURE you are in the safer side all the time.BUT above all the first petition should not be a big deal since it is a petition from the same petitioner. :star:

tnx oliver- chris...

here's what i got just an additional infos. from the experts, including from one of the immigration officer... :thumbs::star:

"If the previous petition was less then two years ago then he must simply submit the written request with the I-129F. Basically an explaination of what happened. I would include a copy of the withdrawal letter (your B above). Everything else looks good, although note that you need G-325A, letter of intent and passport-style photos for BOTH you and him."

"Your waiver request should be a simple description of why the first petition did not result in a visa, emphasizing that this second petition is for the same fiancee.

That withdraw letter inclusion is a good idea, so long as the reasons for the withdrawing have been resolved."

"Probably the best is to write a simple letter that says that although it appears a wavier isn't required because you are the same petitioner/beneficiary as the previous petition please consider this a request to grant the filing of the second petition in respect to said requirement should the person processing this request feel that such a wavier is required.

That way you are covered from both sides. There is no official form for the request. "

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We'll pray that it will be quick and easy

Adam & May

----------------K1 Journey---------------

02/01/2010 - Sent I-129F sent to CSC Express Mail

02/03/2010 - Date on NOA1

02/09/2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy arrived in mail

03/18/2010 - NOA2 approval mailed by CSC (per USCIS.org)43 Days from NOA1

03/23/2010 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received

06/18/2010 - Interview Passed PINK!!!! PINK!!!! PINK!!!! PINK!!!! PINK!!!!

07/02/2010 - Visa received!

07/03/2010 & 07/05/2010 - PRISM Seminar & CFO Sticker (We are all set

08/08/2010 - May's POE Detroit, MI USA

09/24/2010 - Received SSN Card

10/08/2010 - Wedding

----------------AOS Journey---------------

12/07/2010 - Submitted AOS/EAD Package

12/14/2010 - NOA1 Received

12/27/2010 - Biometrics Completed

01/20/2011 - AOS Transfered to CSC

01/26/2011 - AOS Received by CSC

02/16/2011 - EAD Approved

N/A - AOS Appointment

02/22/2011 - AOS Appproved

02/26/2011 - EAD Card Received

02/27/2011 - Green Card Received

01/19/2013 - Mailed I-751

##/##/2013 - NOA1 Received

##/##/2013 - BIometrics Appointment

##/##/2013 - Interview

##/##/2013 - 10 Year Green Card Issued

FV%20US%20-%20Reg.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Praying for a quick approval.. God bless you both.

AOS Timeline

08-Sep-2010 Married
28-Sep-2010 Mailed AOS packet via Express Mail
29-Sep-2010 Received @ Chicago Lockbox
18-Oct-2010 Received 797C NOA for Biometrics appointment
22-Oct 2010 Biometrics appointment (orig sched for 10/28)
29-Oct 2010 RFE (missing signature)
03-Nov Received RFE @ Chicago Lockbox
17-Nov Case transferred to California
24-Nov "Touched" Now being processed at USCIS office
30-Nov "Touched again"
03-Dec May calls Senator Joe Courtney's office for help getting EAD/AP approved
15-Dec Received AP in mail, no notification via e-mail/txt website doesn't show approval
16-Dec EAD Approved (SMS/E-mail) USCIS indicates it was approved yesterday?
18-Dec EAD Card arrived in mail
25-Mar 2011 GC Arrived

31-May 2013 10yr GC approved

We'll pray that it will be quick and easy

Adam & May

Praying for a quick approval.. God bless you both.

thank u very much.. will re-file it by next mon. end of july 2010... :dance: :dance: :dance:

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

hope you have smooth sailing thru the process. :thumbs:

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

hope you have smooth sailing thru the process. :thumbs:

thank u sunandmoon!!!! :star:

and God bless us all...

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.