ash10

Civil Surgeon in St. Paul/Minneapolis, Minnesota

6 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Palestine
Timeline

Dear Group,

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this or not. Does anyone recommend a civil surgeon to fill the medical form for a decent price? I saw there are a lot of authorized civil surgeons in St. Paul and Minneapolis area but I'm not sure which one is the cheapest! What is the average cost for this in general?

I have the vaccines almost done but the surgeons in my area are very expensive, so I'm considering to drive to the twin cities to look for better options. I would appreciate any recommendations there.

Thank you.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Dear Group,

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this or not. Does anyone recommend a civil surgeon to fill the medical form for a decent price? I saw there are a lot of authorized civil surgeons in St. Paul and Minneapolis area but I'm not sure which one is the cheapest! What is the average cost for this in general?

I have the vaccines almost done but the surgeons in my area are very expensive, so I'm considering to drive to the twin cities to look for better options. I would appreciate any recommendations there.

Thank you.

i paid $225 for a full exam.... do not know if it was a fair price but the price i paid

YMMV

Minnesota

Dr. C.E. Michael Oldenburg

Twin Cities Medical Clinic

Calhoun Village Shopping Center

3264 W. Lake Street

Minneapolis, Minnesota 55416

United States

612-285-9996

Cost: Total $80

($25 for Immigration Processing Fee, $55 for Vaccine Update)

Vaccine Transcription only available: y

Turnaround time: Same day

The nurse and doctor are very nice, know what I need for AOS.

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Timeline

Minnesota

3264 W. Lake Street

United States

612-285-9996

Thank you so much. The fair price that I was able to get so far is 250$ in Minneapolis and it is much better than most places. This is helpful though, thank you again.

Timeline

Minnesota

3264 W. Lake Street

United States

612-285-9996

Dear Marrytooth,

I checked with the clinic that you went to yesterday and they asked for 220 USD. Did you do the TB test and others there or you had that done somewhere else?

Thank you again.

Dear Marrytooth,

I checked with the clinic that you went to yesterday and they asked for 220 USD. Did you do the TB test and others there or you had that done somewhere else?

Thank you again.

I called up the clinic, told the nurse Brandie that I am adjusting status from K1, thus I don't need full medical examination, only transcriptions of vaccination records to I-693 forms. I also emailed my DS-3025 in advance, told to get another shot of MMR (need 2 shots of MMR but I only had one stated in DS-3025) before the appointment date, much cheaper price at local public health department.

But went to CVS Minute Clinic instead, paid $67 for the MMR shot.

Other than that, I didn't need to do TB test as my DS-3025 form is within a year and the record say "Vaccination history complete".

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.