magmay06

Yeheey!! Visa Delivered!!

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I had my second interview on May 20th and was approved. I was told that my visa will be delivered with in 10 days. On the 6th day of waiting I tried tracking my visa but tracking says not found. I called the embassy to inquire and I was told that it may be delivered within 6 weeks. WhaT?! Alas!! twas delivered on the second week. Am so glad! Waiting is over!!

Congrats!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Aloha

USCIS

Dec. 1, 2009 - Husband mailed I-130 thru Express Mail

Dec. 2, 2009 - I-130 delivered at 9:52 AM and item was signed for by L BOX

Dec. 8, 2009 - Check cashed/cleared

Dec. 11, 2009 - NOA1 hardcopy received thru mail (Receipt date Dec. 9)

Mar.11, 2010 - NOA2 Approved (Email received)

NVC

Mar.18, 2010 - NVC case number assigned and gave email addresses

Mar.26, 2010 - DS3032 and AOS Bill email received

Mar.26, 2010 - Emailed DS3032 and paid AOS Bill online

Mar.29, 2010 - AOS Bill shows paid (Cover sheet printed)

Mar 31, 2010 - DS3032 email accepted and IV Bill generated

Mar.31, 2010 - Paid IV Bill online

Apr. 1, 2010 - Sent AOS packet thru Express Mail

Apr. 2, 2010 - AOS packet delivered at 11 AM and item was signed for by N VISA CENTER

Apr. 5, 2010 - IV Bill shows paid (Cover sheet printed)

May 5, 2010 - DS230 packet sent to husband

May 11, 2010 - Husband mailed DS230 packet thru Express Mail

May 12, 2010 - DS230 packet delivered at 11:15am and item was signed for by N VISA CENTER

May 20, 2010 - AVR updated (Checklist Letter Response received May 20, 2010)

May 27, 2010 - SIF!!! (Sign-in Failed)

May 28, 2010 - NVC AVR - Case Complete

June 16-17, 2010 - Medical (PASSED)

July 6, 2010 - Interview at 630am (PASSED)

July 7, 2010 - Picked-up visa at 9am then went to CFO to get the sticker

July 14, 2010 - Hubby and I will depart for the US together

Thank you Lord!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I had my second interview on May 20th and was approved. I was told that my visa will be delivered with in 10 days. On the 6th day of waiting I tried tracking my visa but tracking says not found. I called the embassy to inquire and I was told that it may be delivered within 6 weeks. WhaT?! Alas!! twas delivered on the second week. Am so glad! Waiting is over!!

For all the others waiting, you can track your visa delivery status at Air21's website. Enter your receipt number you got from the embassy in the tracking section.............similar to UPS or FEDEX.

My wife is from the province so the delivery driver could not find her home. She sent me an IM in a panic what to do. I simply added a comment in the tracking section on the website giving them an alternate phone #. The driver called her the next day and they set up a place to meet in town. Viola! A happy pinay got her visa. Good people at Air21.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Or you can call them at this number, 855-8479. USEM gave me that number to track my visa delivery status.

Congrats!!!

AOS Process

2010-12-30------------Sent I-485, I-765, & I-131

2011-01-10------------Received NOA1 for AOS, EAD, & AP

2011-01-18------------Biometrics letter received

2011-02-07------------Case transferred to CSC

2011-02-10------------Biometrics in Detroit

2011-02-28------------Permanent Resident Card Production Ordered

2011-03-07------------Green Card and Welcome Letter received

7zglumjya7rwu.png

Congrats!!!! Wishing you the best!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

2005---We met by friend/Church member that was living in Nigeria

2006---We begin to talk about getting married

2007---I was going to met him face to face, but hurt my back couldn't walk..

2009---Was able to see each for the first time.. I got my engagement ring (WOW).. :wow:

2010-01-22 mailed I129f

2010-01-26 got NOA1

2010-05-12 called to see why no NOA2, I was told that our case is not being processed yet!!!!! No notes in the computer

other then the mailing of the NOA1!!!!!!! :angry:

2010-05-18 called SERVICE CENTER again to see what's going on with our case.. NOT BEING PROCESSED YET I WAS TOLD AGAIN!!!

2010-06-16 Got notice that NOA2 was approved 141 days after NOA1. We got our approval on Ossy's Birthday.. Happy birthday honey, I love you!!!!

2010-06-21 got NOA2 in hand

2010-06-22 called NVC to see if papers was there, but was told that my DOB was not right in the system. Just mailed a letter along with a copy of my birth certificate asking to change my DOB.. Way to go VCS..

2010-06-22 NVC received the case

2010-06-23 Case sent to Embassy in Barbados

2010-06-28 Embassy received our case

2010-08-09 Interview Administrative Review

2010-11-15 Approved for Visa (I was on the mission to make sure the INTERVIEWER that we had never interviewed anyone else and I did it).. Know that you have right and don't let the interviewer cross the line..

2010-12-10 Visa and Passport in hand!!! Thank God!!!

2010-12-19 Ossy will enter the States!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.