I AM NOT THAT GUY

Barney Frank: Israeli Actions Make Me "Ashamed" As a Jew

39 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Barney and a bf ran a male prostitution ring out of his house, and, when busted, he simply claimed not to know, and nothing happened to him. Anything less, done by others, fires up the Left into such a frenzy that they have to quit their posts. Teflon Barney's outting himself as a Jew will now immunize him from any criticism about his anti-Israel remarks, unlike Helen Thomas, who is being run out of town on a rail.

The Palestinians need the freedom to teach Head Start their way! How can the Israeli bullies stand in the way of this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTGbP55HGi8

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Where is the criticism of the 'peace advocates' when they clearly intended to provoke violence, got violence, and now want to condemn Israel for violence?

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!

Remove Conditions:

Where is the criticism of the 'peace advocates' when they clearly intended to provoke violence, got violence, and now want to condemn Israel for violence?

I think you'll find plenty of people who identify with the aims of the peace advocates who thoroughly condemn the methods they used.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

I think you'll find plenty of people who identify with the aims of the peace advocates who thoroughly condemn the methods they used.

I think you will find the plenty of people who are duped by Hamas into thinking the problems faced by the Palestinian people are based exclusively on Israeli misconduct. There is a rich history of attempting to work with the Palestinian people, to lead them towards a better life, consistently these efforts are dash upon the rock of terrorist organizations and Arab "allies" who have a stake in using the suffering of the Palestinians to further the ultimate goal which is the destruction of Israel.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1

Remove Conditions:

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I think you will find the plenty of people who are duped by Hamas into thinking the problems faced by the Palestinian people are based exclusively on Israeli misconduct. There is a rich history of attempting to work with the Palestinian people, to lead them towards a better life, consistently these efforts are dash upon the rock of terrorist organizations and Arab "allies" who have a stake in using the suffering of the Palestinians to further the ultimate goal which is the destruction of Israel.

I think if you aren't interested in dialogue and instead choose to focus on creating and exacerbating conflict within the debate - that there are no shortage of people who will oblige you.

I think if you aren't interested in dialogue and instead choose to focus on creating and exacerbating conflict within the debate - that there are no shortage of people who will oblige you.

You might be correct. I didn't question where Mr. Frank hides his salami, nor question his Jewishness, both of which were clearly designed to create and exacerbate conflict within this debate. I do question how Israeli soldiers defending themselves from attack by "peace activists" is supposed to exist in a vacuum where only Israel does wrong however. It appears wholly reasonable to me to explain the basis of what might otherwise be considered unjustifiable interference by Israel into the legitimate affairs of the people in Gaza, and their supporters such as Mr. Frank and the "peace activists."

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1

Remove Conditions:

Filed: Timeline

You might be correct. I didn't question where Mr. Frank hides his salami, nor question his Jewishness, both of which were clearly designed to create and exacerbate conflict within this debate. I do question how Israeli soldiers defending themselves from attack by "peace activists" is supposed to exist in a vacuum where only Israel does wrong however. It appears wholly reasonable to me to explain the basis of what might otherwise be considered unjustifiable interference by Israel into the legitimate affairs of the people in Gaza, and their supporters such as Mr. Frank and the "peace activists."

+1 sorry i've already reached my quota for today.

7yqZWFL.jpg

There may be plenty, but that is still nowhere near being all. It's utterly reductionist to tar all individuals and organisations who support the creation of a Palestinian state with the brush of anti-Semitism and anti-Zionism.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Wrong debate. Same argument.

There may be plenty, but that is still nowhere near being all. It's utterly reductionist to tar all individuals and organisations who support the creation of a Palestinian state with the brush of anti-Semitism and anti-Zionism.

Excuse me if I misunderstand calls for taking the battle to the USA in this or another of the number of threads on this topic by supporters of Hamas.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1

Remove Conditions: