oliver-chris

VISA APPROVAL and CFO

10 posts in this topic

We finally got the pink!

Interview went out very smooth, during the pre-interview, a very young gentleman on window 21 ( looks like he just stepped into college) asked some simple questions and asked me to submit proof of relationship and pictures, I have prepared these the VJ (members) way so it was neat and very easy to understand.( Thanks for all your suggestions!).

During interview with CO, he just ask about 4 things,

1. What is your name?

2. When is your birthday?

3. Who is your husband?

4. What is the job of my husband?

CO checked the i-864 he has in front of him ( submitted to NVC)and typed something in the computer in front of him and said " YOUR APPLICATION FOR VISA HAS BEEN APPROVED"

My husband asked if we can pick up the visa , CO said "no problem" , we were asked to wait for our name to be called on window Y, then window Y called my name and ask for my number and said they will call me as soon as the visa packet is ready.

We went back to the hotel before 10 , change into our comfy clothes and I got ourselves ready to go to PRISM for the pre departure counseling, We reached PRISM around passed 11 AM,

I was asked to fill -up a 3 page paper work ,asked to submi a PHOTOCOPY of marriage certificate and valid ID,and PAY 250 pesos,then assigned to join the 1:30 session. I saw many girls still waiting for them to be called and get their certificates,I saw somebody who is just 19 years old with a much older fiance than her, she was asked to bring her parents who by that time at ISABELA ( imagine that!). She was giving the CFO people her parent consent letter but they keep on refusing her. All other ladies(mostly with fiance visas) who were in the morning session said they were asked to show proof of relationship,emails,chat etc, (in my own observation, the fiance visa applicants are the ones most likely to be scrutinized and interrogated).

My husband and I went hunting where to eat and we found YELLOW CAB,left my husband in the resto to proceed to CFO, he just sat there and read while waiting.

During the 1:30 session (well actually it was almost 2 PM when we started:wacko:)

It was with fewer people, we have a general orientation , then we were divided among our host countries,

We were assigned to a lady , the counseling went very informal which is good,then one-on -one session with a counselor , I think they seem TIRED :dance:

after talking to quite a number of ladies in the morning session, I wasn't ask to submit any proof of relationship , just asked how i met my husband and I answered , then she said OK were done :thumbs:.proceed to the next room to have my picture taken, then after less than 15 minutes waiting I got my certificate.Double check the certificate if everything is accurate,

SO I THINK IT IS BETTER TO GET THE AFTERNOON SESSION IN PRISM(F)

We went back to our hotel, drink some water and juice , took a shower , went to bed to SLEEP very happy ( we were so tired!!!)

Congratulations!

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

Marriage (if applicable): 2010-02-28

I-130 Sent : 2010-06-15

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-06-19

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2010-08-03

NVC Received : 2010-08-10

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2010-08-17

Pay I-864 Bill 2010-09-01

Receive I-864 Package : 2010-09-18

Return Completed I-864 : 2010-09-21

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2010-09-25

Receive IV Bill : 2010-10-05

Pay IV Bill : 2010-10-06

Congrats O & C!! :dance:

-USCIS-

COMPLETED - March 9th, 2010

-NVC-

CASE COMPLETE - April 2nd, 2010

-INTERVIEW-

APPROVED - May 18th, 2010

POE - Detroit, June 11th, 2010

GREEN CARD - July 21st, 2010

SS CARD - August 13th, 2010

-ROC-

I-751 Sent March 23rd, 2012

NOA1 March 26th, 2012

Biometrics Appt. April 27th, 2012

Bio done early - April 18th, 2012

ROC Approved - September 12, 2012

10 Year GC - September 17, 2012

Congrats!!!

For our Full timeline

event.png

Removal of conditions Journey

16 March 2012 Sent I-751 package from Aviano AB, Italy.

29 March 2012 Received everything back...wrong fee. thought we didn't have to pay biometrics since we were sending fingerprint cards and passport photos.

30 March 2012 Sent everything out again from Aviano AB, Italy.

10 April 2012 Check cashed

17 April 2012 Received NOA1 dated 6 April.

06 Dec 2012 Received 10 yr green card. Letter said it was approved 28 November 2012.

Great news! :dance: Congrats and Godbless!

K1 Visa
Sept.2009 Sent Petition
Oct.2009 Petition Approved
Nov.2009 Visa Recieved
-------------------------
AOS
Feb. 2010 Sent AOS
Mar. 2010 Biometrics
May 2010 Interview
Jun 2010 GC Recieved
-------------------------
Removing of Condition:
Mar.19,2012---------ROC sent
Mar.20,2012---------VSC received signed by D. Renaud
Mar.23,2012---------Check encashed
Mar.24,2012---------NOA1
Apr.19,2012----------Biometrics (Early Bio 4/11/2012)
May 2012 ------------Biometrics redo

Nov.30,2012---------RFE (fingerprint can't read needs to submit police clearance)

May 2013-------------Received Permanent Residence Card

00bor6fe477d3.png

We finally got the pink!

Interview went out very smooth, during the pre-interview, a very young gentleman on window 21 ( looks like he just stepped into college) asked some simple questions and asked me to submit proof of relationship and pictures, I have prepared these the VJ (members) way so it was neat and very easy to understand.( Thanks for all your suggestions!).

During interview with CO, he just ask about 4 things,

1. What is your name?

2. When is your birthday?

3. Who is your husband?

4. What is the job of my husband?

CO checked the i-864 he has in front of him ( submitted to NVC)and typed something in the computer in front of him and said " YOUR APPLICATION FOR VISA HAS BEEN APPROVED"

My husband asked if we can pick up the visa , CO said "no problem" , we were asked to wait for our name to be called on window Y, then window Y called my name and ask for my number and said they will call me as soon as the visa packet is ready.

We went back to the hotel before 10 , change into our comfy clothes and I got ourselves ready to go to PRISM for the pre departure counseling, We reached PRISM around passed 11 AM,

I was asked to fill -up a 3 page paper work ,asked to submi a PHOTOCOPY of marriage certificate and valid ID,and PAY 250 pesos,then assigned to join the 1:30 session. I saw many girls still waiting for them to be called and get their certificates,I saw somebody who is just 19 years old with a much older fiance than her, she was asked to bring her parents who by that time at ISABELA ( imagine that!). She was giving the CFO people her parent consent letter but they keep on refusing her. All other ladies(mostly with fiance visas) who were in the morning session said they were asked to show proof of relationship,emails,chat etc, (in my own observation, the fiance visa applicants are the ones most likely to be scrutinized and interrogated).

My husband and I went hunting where to eat and we found YELLOW CAB,left my husband in the resto to proceed to CFO, he just sat there and read while waiting.

During the 1:30 session (well actually it was almost 2 PM when we started:wacko:)

It was with fewer people, we have a general orientation , then we were divided among our host countries,

We were assigned to a lady , the counseling went very informal which is good,then one-on -one session with a counselor , I think they seem TIRED :dance:

after talking to quite a number of ladies in the morning session, I wasn't ask to submit any proof of relationship , just asked how i met my husband and I answered , then she said OK were done :thumbs:.proceed to the next room to have my picture taken, then after less than 15 minutes waiting I got my certificate.Double check the certificate if everything is accurate,

SO I THINK IT IS BETTER TO GET THE AFTERNOON SESSION IN PRISM(F)

We went back to our hotel, drink some water and juice , took a shower , went to bed to SLEEP very happy ( we were so tired!!!)

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs::dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Receiveda phone call from Ms. Imperial from the US Embassy stating that we can picked up the visa( that was fast:thumbs:) and so we got on our feet immediately to get it!:dance:.

Went straight to CFO for the sticker and at last we have everything ready:dance::dance::dance:

Thank God !!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.