mrs.a

documents needed for medical exam

6 posts in this topic

help please. what documents are needed to bring to medical exam at st. lukes, manila? i dont see any set date for taking medical exam on our email with the interview date informantion, can he just go anytime or call and make appointment to take the medical? how many days does the medical testing take? is it too late if he takes the medical a week before interview? sorry i have lots of questions. we just want to make sure everything will be smooth. the end is almost near! thanks so much.

U need to bring ur Passport(dnt forget to bring photocopy of ur visa and passport page),fee for the medical exam,the copy of ur interview appointment,bring picture 2x2 2pcs...make sure u know the info of ur fiance or husband...and dont forget the ballpen..it takes 2 days before u finish it...and u can just go at saint lukes no need appointment....be there early and do ur medical 1 week early before ur interview (just suggestion)(";goodluck

help please. what documents are needed to bring to medical exam at st. lukes, manila? i dont see any set date for taking medical exam on our email with the interview date informantion, can he just go anytime or call and make appointment to take the medical? how many days does the medical testing take? is it too late if he takes the medical a week before interview? sorry i have lots of questions. we just want to make sure everything will be smooth. the end is almost near! thanks so much.

Edited by sayitonce

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

St. Luke’s Medical Center Extension Clinic (SLMCEC) is the Embassy’s accredited medical facility. It is located at 1177 J. Bocobo St., Ermita, Manila. The telephone numbers are 521-0020 and 521-8647, and it is open for business Monday through Friday (except on Philippine holidays), from 7:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m. and from 1:00 p.m.-4:30 p.m. When you go to SLMCEC for medical examination, you must bring your passport and one photo (size: 2” x 2”).

First-Come, First-Served

Applicants are examined on a first-come, first-served basis. Medical examinations may take more than one day to complete. Female applicants may request a female doctor to perform the examination. Unless it is necessary, do not bring companions due to space limitation at the clinic.

Fees The medical examination fee is US$213.35 for adults (15 years of age or older) and US$185.35 for children (14 years of age or younger). Repeat X-rays will cost US$7 each. Fees must be paid only in Philippine pesos at the prevailing exchange rate. (I'm not sure if they have increased in payment)

Adjustment of Status

May 4, 2010 - Date Filed I-485,I-765,I-131

May 11, 2010 - NOA for I-485,I-765,I-131 May 17, 2010 - Biometrics appointment received in the mail

May 24, 2010 - Walk-in Biometrics successful (ASC Michigan City, IN)

June 1, 2010 - Case transferred to CSC

July 14, 2010 - EAD approved, for card production

July 19, 2010 - Received AP in the mail

July 21, 2010 - I-485 GC approved, for card production

July 26, 2010 - Welcome letter received

July 28, 2010 - EAD card received

July 31, 2010 - Greencard received

Removal of Conditions

May 7, 2012 - Date Filed I-751

May 9, 2012 - Date of NOA!

June 8, 2012 - Biometrics Schedule

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

I am not sure what was meant by a copy of the 'visa', since you will not have it prior to your interview. However, one more item to bring to your medical exam is a copy of your vaccination records, so that you will not need to receive additional vaccinations unneccesarily. :)

Here's to families being together sooner,

KayaEel

Timeline:

06-29-2008: Met in person

07-01-2009: Wedding Date (1 year after meeting & multiple trips to visit)

09-01-2009: Civil (Legal) Marriage Date

12-05-2009: I-130 Sent

02-25-2010: I-130 NOA2 Date

06-04-2010: Case Completed at NVC (Sign-in Failed)

08-02-2010: Interview at Consulate & VISA APPROVED!!

08-14-2010: POE in Houston, TX

07-09-2012: Filed I-751 Petition for Removal of Conditions

07-11-2012: NOA Date (Extended Green Card for one year)

08-16-2012: Biometrics Appointment

03-07-2013: Approved

03-22-2013: 10-year Green card arrived.

10-06-2022: Filed to renew 10-year Green card. No biometrics required.

10-19-2022: 10-year Green card arrived.

01-20-2023: Filed N-400 Application for Naturalization. NOA receipt and no biometrics required.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.