steeel

K1 - Interview date fixed.

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

OK after waiting for several months, my fiance's interview date was given to him today along with many others. My fiance had to email the Ghana Consulate before he was able to go to the consulate for his pocket 3 & 4. Well, the date is no different from those received from the Ghana consulate recently. The interview date is 16th Nov 2010. YES 16TH NOV. I'll leave u to calculate number of months involved since that will make more sadder.. But in all things We need to Give thanks to God Almighty. At last I have a date to wait for. So that's all for now folks.

In God We Trust..!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Slovenia
Timeline

OMG...why do they need so much time? Im sorry to hear that!

K1 JOURNEY
Sent I 129 F: Mid January 2010, they received it January 20th
Interview: June 21st...K1 VISA APPROVED
POE in MCO: July 22nd 2010

AOS JOURNEY
Sent AOS, EAD, AP: November 8th 2010
Delivered: November 10th
Check cashed, NOA1s received in text and email: November 16th
Touch: November 19th
Biometrics in Orlando: December 16th
Contacted congressman's office with inquiry to expedite AP: January 12th 2011
EAD approved: January 13th
EAD received: not sure, I was overseas, but I know it arrived between January 24th and 28th
AP approved - no update on USCIS; I was notified of approval by Congressman: January 13th
AP received: January 21st
Started job hunting: February 11th
Interview: March 7th @ 2.35 pm - GC APPROVED!
Received GC in mail: March 14th
ROC: December 8th 2012

ROC JOURNEY
Sent I - 751 packet: February 4th 2013
Packet delivered: Feb 6th
Check cashed: Feb 11th
NOA1 (dated 2/7/13) received: Feb 12th
Biometric appointment: March 14th

RFE dated July 15th received

RFE reply sent to USCIS Vermont Service Center: Oct 9th

GC approved, letter dated Oct 30th

h5m17p.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline

At least you have a date now! And can start on the next few things

I am waiting for the email. I have emailed them twice and tried calling to no aval. Hopefully soon. So we can at least have a date! AT this point thats all I want! i dont care if its november or december. I just want to know we are in line.....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

At least you have a date now! And can start on the next few things

I am waiting for the email. I have emailed them twice and tried calling to no aval. Hopefully soon. So we can at least have a date! AT this point thats all I want! i dont care if its november or december. I just want to know we are in line.....

Oh yes.. indeed a looong wait but at least I hv a day I know my fiance would be interviewed.. Yes they will reply soon thru the mail. I would advice you let ur fiance also email them cos they never replied mine but my fiance's.

In God We Trust..!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.