The_Dude

Burka rage as female lawyer rips veil off Muslim woman in French clothes shop

20 posts in this topic

Tough breed, female lawyers.

I worked with 2 (French) female lawyers who had a steel cage match right on the premises.

02/2003 - Met

08/24/09 I-129F; 09/02 NOA1; 10/14 NOA2; 11/24 interview; 11/30 K-1 VISA (92 d); 12/29 POE 12/31/09 Marriage

03/29/-04/06/10 - AOS sent/rcd; 04/13 NOA1; AOS 2 NBC

04/14 $1010 cashed; 04/19 NOA1

04/28 Biom.

06/16 EAD/AP

06/24 Infops; AP mail

06/28 EAD mail; travel 2 BKK; return 07/17

07/20/10 interview, 4d. b4 I-129F anniv. APPROVAL!*

08/02/10 GC

08/09/10 SSN

2012-05-16 Lifting Cond. - I-751 sent

2012-06-27 Biom,

2013-01-10 7 Mo, 2 Wks. & 5 days - 10 Yr. PR Card (no interview)

*2013-04-22 Apply for citizenship (if she desires at that time) 90 days prior to 3yr anniversary of P. Residence

I have listened to them. O'Reilly and Hannity are the worst, they will shout people down, or turn their mic off at the first sign that they are either losing an argument, or someone contrary to their point is making one. Not always, but it happens enough that you could call it the norm. Yeah, rush doesn't take a lot of calls, but when he does, 99% of the time, they are people who agree 100% with what he is saying. Now, I probably have only listened to 15 hours or less of their shows, but that is the impressiong that I have gotten from their shows.

I find that when the mics are shutoff its because that 0'Reilly/Hannity cant get a word in edge wise and there are trying to a have a constructive debate. Usually people who disagree get moved to the front of the line and put on air, especially with Michael Medved. Makes for good radio.

Oh yeah you will love Savage, hey he's even a Berkly graduate.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I find that when the mics are shutoff its because that 0'Reilly/Hannity cant get a word in edge wise and there are trying to a have a constructive debate. Usually people who disagree get moved to the front of the line and put on air, especially with Michael Medved. Makes for good radio.

Oh yeah you will love Savage, hey he's even a Berkly graduate.

I would think that a constructive debate would require something near equal time. Both Hannity and O'Reilley will go on their 5 minute diatribes and then give their guest 20 seconds to respond. I know it's their show, but it's pretty lame to give someone 30 seconds to respond to a question that requires a 3 minute response.

Back to the OP. TBH, i'm not too shocked about this happening in France. They have always been fiercely nonsectarian.