Omark

AOS Interview !but file never made it to the local office.

5 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My aos interview was scheduled for May 17th 2010.We arrived on time and handed in the appointment letter,30 mins later IO showed up with the letter and said Well we dont have your file at this office yet and they cant interview me.IO said i will have to wait now 30 to 90 days to find out about the new interview date.I was wondering if someone was in the similar situation....I filed for AOS on Feb 18th 2010...I also never received EAD either eventho i got the e-mail stating card production was ordered.I m so lost...anyone plz help.

When was your EAD approved? I think the paper approval notice might have some instructions for what to do if your card doesn't arrive, but they give themselves quite a large window of time to get that thing sent to you 30 days at LEAST, maybe even 6 weeks.

You might try making some inquiries, but I'm sure that the local office would have started that themselves when the file didn't show up in time for your interview!

K-1:

January 28, 2009: NOA1

June 4, 2009: Interview - APPROVED!!!

October 11, 2009: Wedding

AOS:

December 23, 2009: NOA1!

January 22, 2010: Bogus RFE corrected through congressional inquiry "EAD waiting on biometrics only" Read about it here.

March 15, 2010: AOS interview - RFE for I-693 vaccination supplement - CS signed part 6!

March 27, 2010: Green Card recieved

ROC:

March 1, 2012: Mailed ROC package

March 7, 2012: Tracking says "notice left"...after a phone call to post office.

More detailed time line in profile.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

When was your EAD approved? I think the paper approval notice might have some instructions for what to do if your card doesn't arrive, but they give themselves quite a large window of time to get that thing sent to you 30 days at LEAST, maybe even 6 weeks.

You might try making some inquiries, but I'm sure that the local office would have started that themselves when the file didn't show up in time for your interview!

On May 3rd card production was ordered.I never received paper approval notice.Thank you for the response.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I never got a paper approval for my EAD either, I got 2 production notices and then the card. Took about 10 days to get it in the mail, so yours may yet come :D

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~
Married: 2010-01-20

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)
I-751 Sent: 2015-05-22
NOA1 Notice Date: 2015-05-27
NOA1 Received: 2015-06-06
Biometrics Notice Date: 2015-06-27
Biometrics Date: 2015-07-17

Interview Notice Date: 2015-07-28

Interview Date: ​2015-09-01
Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Hey Omark how many card production ordered notifications did you get??

I have gotten two, the first one on May 3rd and second one on May 11th..

some people say you'll get it after the second or after the third!

great system huh?

AOS Timeline

Feb 22nd, 2010 - Delivered Package

March 2nd, 2010 - Checks cleared

March 17th, 2010 -Biometrics Appointment

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.