Heracles

Bad bad bad news regarding Climate

43 posts in this topic

You have a knack for calling people names or mocking their intelligence. Yet when challenged to explain why you are the intelligent one, you start with these Yiddish dances around it. It's funny to see scratchit come back, as it reminds me of the old days. The days when you guys assumed a debate or discussion was simple mocking others. No wonder folks like A.J loved those VJ days so much, it allowed him to get away with ridicule, than actually participate with discussion. Which begs the question, why enter a thread of even go to a forum in the first place.

Edited by Booyah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Okay, here's the bombshell. The current volcanic eruption going on in Iceland, since its first spewing of volcanic ash in the past weeks, has, to this point, NEGATED EVERY SINGLE EFFORT you have made in the past five years to control CO2 emissions on our planet.

Yeah

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

O RLY!? Please define "cloud of secrecy" and whether or not this standard of supposed openness applies to you.

This is one of your "special" pieces of reasoning isn't it. Apparently before you can "poke fun at someone" you must first send the person your full resume, employment history as well as your full contact information, social security and bank account numbers :wow:

You deserve to have the piss ripped out of you for that dog pile :lol:

So you don't know anything about me... Boo-fvcking-hoo. Strangely I don't know a whole lot about you, but strangely I don't really give a toss. I wonder why you do.

now i know what he means. thanks.

Life..... Nobody gets out alive.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

You have a knack for calling people names or mocking their intelligence. Yet when challenged to explain why you are the intelligent one, you start with these Yiddish dances around it. It's funny to see scratchit come back, as it reminds me of the old days. The days when you guys assumed a debate or discussion was simple mocking others. No wonder folks like A.J loved those VJ days so much, it allowed him to get away with ridicule, than actually participate with discussion. Which begs the question, why enter a thread of even go to a forum in the first place.

No BY, that's #######.

And let's not dodge the subject - you claimed that I live under a "cloud of secrecy", please explain what this means and why it applies to me, but not to you or anyone else on this board.

No BY, that's #######.

And let's not dodge the subject - you claimed that I live under a "cloud of secrecy", please explain what this means and why it applies to me, but not to you or anyone else on this board.

Pikey, spare me the horseshit. There are only a handful of disingenuous witty bigmouths DHs on here who will insult people rather than discuss, any chance they get. Coincidentally, when asked what the heck their experience or expertise is in, since they are just so intelligent, will do everything they can to dodge this question. You are a prime example.

I am not expecting you to tell me your life story, but if you are going to throw a verbal punch, you better be ready to back it up.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Timeline

Pikey, spare me the horseshit. There are only a handful of disingenuous witty bigmouths DHs on here who will insult people rather than discuss, any chance they get. Coincidentally, when asked what the heck their experience or expertise is in, since they are just so intelligent, will do everything they can to dodge this question. You are a prime example.

I am not expecting you to tell me your life story, but if you are going to throw a verbal punch, you better be ready to back it up.

BY baby, spare me the horseshit. You claimed that I live under a "cloud of secrecy", please explain what this means and why it applies to me, but not to you or anyone else on this board.

BY baby, spare me the horseshit. You claimed that I live under a "cloud of secrecy", please explain what this means and why it applies to me, but not to you or anyone else on this board.

I always knew you were gay. I already did, a good two times now. The majority of folks on here that are obviously not a friend, as they don't count, know that you worked in NYC, lived in jersey and once lived in CA - that is about it. Absolutely nothing else. Whereas, every man and his dog at least knows the basics about myself. Unlike you or your mate scratchit, I am not the hide and soccer-punch type. Rather, if I am going to throw a punch, I will at least throw it the face; where you can see me.

Why is this relevant? Because as (yet again) pointed out many times before, those with the largest mouth that throw out the largest number of personal insults are the same members that most on here know little to nothing about.

Edited by Booyah!

Timeline

I always new you were gay. I already did, a good two times now. The majority of folks on here that are obviously not a friend, know that you work in NYC, lived in jersey and once lived in CA - that is about it. Absolutely nothing else. Whereas, ever man and his dog know at least the basics about myself.

And all I know about you is that you are from Australia, live in Virginia and may or may not be an engineer, you do not have an MA in Economics and you have a massive obsession with race-politics. Beyond that I know nothing, nor do I really care to. I wonder how many other people here know more about you than that...

So I say again. You claimed that I live under a "cloud of secrecy", please explain what this means and why it applies to me, but not to you or anyone else on this board.

Edited by Its a MADHOUSE

So I say again. You claimed that I live under a "cloud of secrecy", please explain what this means and why it applies to me, but not to you or anyone else on this board.

Forget it. You either just don't get it or you are playing dumb and getting some sort of kick out of it.

Timeline

Forget it. You either just don't get it or you are playing dumb and getting some sort of kick out of it.

Forget what? You said it.

I just wonder why it is that you are under the impression that everyone and his mother knows the ins and outs of your life, but that in comparison I am keeping my life in the dark.

You know little about me. I know little about you.

So what? Why does that bother you? Should I add you to Facebook or something?

Just what do you want, BY?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Why haven't we forced Mother Nature to watch "An Inconvenient Truth" ???? Dammit. Now we are going to have to have more meetings and conferences and probably have to tax someone to fix this. Gore will probably have to make ANOTHER movie!

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

That has nothing to do with the point I was trying to make...

However it was a classic conservative response to side track the issue...

By that you mean the 'truth'?

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG