amira16

Give me some Info Pls...=)

8 posts in this topic

i'll be leaving on Tuesday... May 4... I just like to know what to expect... I mean from my departure

to arrival... let me know pls :yes: .... This is my first time to travel alone ... I'm nervous... :whistle:

Edited by Lui and Gzel

ROC journey

09-03-2012 Filed ROC

09-07-2012 Received NOA1 stating they received my ROC pocket

11-13-12 Received mail for biometrics schedule ( good thing I called n follow up, coz I didnt received the first bio sched they sent me)

11-27-2013: Biometrics schedule

04-19-2013: received mail stating they approved my ROC ( 4-16-2013) no interview)

6/7/13 received txt/email updated case status & order card

6/13/2013: Received 10 yr GC

Thank U God!

N-400 journey

10/21/13 - send pocket to uscis ( Phoenix, Az lockbox)

10/23/13 - pocket received by uscis

10/25/13 - received acceptance letter

11/02/13 - received biometrics letter scheduled on 11/13/13

11/15/13 - received text/email " in line for interview "

01/06/14 - received txt/email scheduled for interview

01/13/14 - received interview letter set on Feb. 10.

02-10-14 - Interview ( San Fernando Valley Field Office, Chartsworth Ca.)

02-10-14 - interview Day.. Approved...

02-14-14 - received updates case scheduled for oath taking ??

03-14-14 - OATH TAKING @ Montebello, Ca.

already a U.S Citizen ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

On arrival -

once you deplane, you'll go through a CBP checkpoint inside the airport, handle Immigration stuff and any Customs Stuff.

If yer a K-1 visa holder, you'll fill out an I-94, and it will be stamped with expiration date.

If IR-1/CR-1 visa holder, you'll get a stamp in the passport that validates the VISA to be used as a temporary green card (I-551 document) for 1 year.

Other than that, hard to say - as you've not mentioned which city yer coming through. We have good POE reviews here on THIS website, have you USED THE POE section, at all? Train yer eyes UP, click on 'POE' then choose the city, read a bit.

No clue about departure, sorry.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Thank you Darnell.. I'm a K1 visa holder... so they will give me the form at the airport?

ROC journey

09-03-2012 Filed ROC

11-13-12 Received mail for biometrics schedule ( good thing I called n follow up, coz I didnt received the first bio sched they sent me)

04-19-2013: received mail stating they approved my ROC ( 4-16-2013) no interview)

Thank U God!

N-400 journey

already a U.S Citizen ?

Don't forget the (Departure Tax and Travel Tax in the Philippines)

'PAU' both wife and daughter in the U.S. 08/25/2009

Daughter's' CRBA Manila Embassy 08/07/2008 dual citizenship

http://crbausembassy....wordpress.com/

Filed: Other Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Thank you Darnell.. I'm a K1 visa holder... so they will give me the form at the airport?

Hey Congratz on your travel! You'll do fine!! My Wilma is travel alone on May 14 to LAX from Cebu.....she is getting nervous too. Last month she begged and begged me to let her do this on her own.... yesterday...she kept getting on me coz now I can't go to Cebu to come back with her.... :blush: I told her we need to save money for wedding, and AOS....but she's still nervous.......

The I-94 is usually given to you on the plane ride so you can fill it up on the way to LAX. Once you arrive, just sort of follow the crowd from the plane, they all have to go through immigration, once you get to the lines look for the ones that say non-US citizens....or even better ask a customs agent which line to cue in. After you get through the immigration gates, then you go and find your luggage....and look for your carousel....pay attention to sign above the luggage carousel and look for your flight number/airline. Claim your luggage, get in another line to exit, your luggage may or may not be inspected...it's random....then out the gate and your baby should be waiting in the lobby.....Welcome to USA!! :dance:

Edited by ~Johnny~

~Johnny~

THank you Johnny... yeah i'm really nervous... I was also begging that my fiance could come and fetch me... but unfortunately he can't leave the training./.. good thing he's not deployed yet.... =)

Hey Congratz on your travel! You'll do fine!! My Wilma is travel alone on May 14 to LAX from Cebu.....she is getting nervous too. Last month she begged and begged me to let her do this on her own.... yesterday...she kept getting on me coz now I can't go to Cebu to come back with her.... :blush: I told her we need to save money for wedding, and AOS....but she's still nervous.......

The I-94 is usually given to you on the plane ride so you can fill it up on the way to LAX. Once you arrive, just sort of follow the crowd from the plane, they all have to go through immigration, once you get to the lines look for the ones that say non-US citizens....or even better ask a customs agent which line to cue in. After you get through the immigration gates, then you go and find your luggage....and look for your carousel....pay attention to sign above the luggage carousel and look for your flight number/airline. Claim your luggage, get in another line to exit, your luggage may or may not be inspected...it's random....then out the gate and your baby should be waiting in the lobby.....Welcome to USA!! :dance:

ROC journey

09-03-2012 Filed ROC

Thank U God!

N-400 journey

already a U.S Citizen ?

i'll be leaving on Tuesday... May 4... I just like to know what to expect... I mean from my departure

to arrival... let me know pls :yes: .... This is my first time to travel alone ... I'm nervous... :whistle:

Hello GZel,don't forget to bring with you the yellow package,passport,plane ticket and money to pay the tax.

Don't hesitate to ask the personnel inside the airport.When you enter the immigration you need to fill up

the form first before you go to the line.Pay attention to the flight attendant when you flown to the POE cuz they will

give a form suit for you.

It's my first time as well to fly alone.You can do it....Good luck.

Maricar and Tim

" If we could live life all over again,we would still choose each other.If we are reborn to second life, we would marry each other again,we are persons with one heart,one soul,the same dreams and aspiration."

Thank You Maricar... pray for me...=P

ROC journey

09-03-2012 Filed ROC

Thank U God!

N-400 journey

already a U.S Citizen ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.